Running RLS2 minus beats on Newt's One S beta ROM. It's running rather well for me. I found a couple of bugs that may or may not just be me.
- 3G refuses to connect all the time (a reboot fixed this one)
- Random and significant lag (the phone will freeze for 10-20s after something is pressed; reboot fixes as well)
- WiFi connectivity in loop (Saved, Auth, Obtaining IP, repeat; reboot fixes)
- Screen took 10s to turn on when trying to hang up a call (only had one call)
- HW 0002 (ROM reports 0514)
Most of the bugs I listed happened only once and were resolved by a simple reboot, so take them with a grain of salt. I'm just reporting what I find in case it helps anyone else. I'm very pleased with this kernel and appreciate the work Chad's put in.
if you are having lag on my latest kernel, i will look into it, its been solid on my phone
the screen on, not sure if thats rom or kernel - will look into it