FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[27-08-08] L26 KaiserDiamond Throttle Launcher (Beta 6 released, discontinued)

7,972 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,154

By Laurentius26, Inactive Recognized Developer on 10th August 2008, 07:53 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th August 2008, 11:20 PM |#761  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
gps
hi,
Well i have B2 installed and cannot get darm gps to work. did not work with the original release either. have not touched any settings. pretty much did this. flash to B2 / let all the autoconfig do its thing / run quickgps / install google maps and activate gps... not seeing any satellites or locking on anything. the orange/red light blinks but nothing.. even outside. I have an att tilt and live in florida.

any suggestions for me? thank you much...

21st August 2008, 12:39 AM |#762  
Flag Florida

More
So is there any hope for JiveTalk.
21st August 2008, 12:52 AM |#763  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Leo,

Just made a small donation, let me know if you've recieved it?
21st August 2008, 02:14 AM |#764  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkapadia

http://rapidshare.com/files/138872378/Games.rar

Rar file includes -

Mobile Mines
Another World
Battleships
Chess
Click Ball
Connecting Jigsaw
Cubicle Chaos
Dopewars
ICBM
Kevtris (Tetris)
Magic Puzzle
Pacman
Patience
Pocket Sand
Pocket Sudoku
Rubik
Tangled Bugs
Tripzee
Xwords

Uh.. this is likely the wrong thread... You should probably put this in the "Software" section...
21st August 2008, 02:45 AM |#765  
Los Angeles,CA.

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkapadia

http://rapidshare.com/files/138872378/Games.rar

Rar file includes -

Mobile Mines
Another World
Battleships
Chess
Click Ball
Connecting Jigsaw
Cubicle Chaos
Dopewars
ICBM
Kevtris (Tetris)
Magic Puzzle
Pacman
Patience
Pocket Sand
Pocket Sudoku
Rubik
Tangled Bugs
Tripzee
Xwords

Cool Games,THANKS
21st August 2008, 02:49 AM |#766  

More
tl with bs
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkcell

DUDE U R THE MAN, THIS TL VERISON RUN F-ing GREAT.

hi this is my first post,but i recently installed tl on my tmobile wing,and i seem to be having a problem openimg battery status,to display on the screen.is there something i am doing wrong,also i go to the weather tab,and all it gives me is a ? so i guess my question about this is how do i load my local weather so it displays,along with the 4 day forcast?
21st August 2008, 03:21 AM |#767  
Flag Mtgy-AL, USA
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moldy86

hi,
Well i have B2 installed and cannot get darm gps to work. did not work with the original release either. have not touched any settings. pretty much did this. flash to B2 / let all the autoconfig do its thing / run quickgps / install google maps and activate gps... not seeing any satellites or locking on anything. the orange/red light blinks but nothing.. even outside. I have an att tilt and live in florida.

any suggestions for me? thank you much...

Go back to the 1st post - make sure you have the correct radio version and SPL version installed.
The Following User Says Thank You to jmbneaf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jmbneaf Ad-Free
21st August 2008, 05:29 AM |#768  
Flag New Jersey

More
Battery Problem and new AT&T Radio 1.65.20.29
I'm having problems with my battery being drained pretty fast using the radio included in this ROM. I know I got Weather Panel updating frequently, but even know that I feel the battery is not lasting long at all. For what I know Leo26 has very good battery life. I'm gonna try the second radio recommended by him and see what happens. I don't even use the phone that much and I have it dying after 12 hours. No GPS, no Bluetooth device connected, and very little 3G usage. Anyone has any suggestions about the radios on the east coast of USA for AT&T?
I also know that there's a new AT&T Radio 1.65.20.29. But somepeople are compairing it to the well known radio from hell. Anyone has tried it yet?? will it lock you to it?? Improvements??
21st August 2008, 05:47 AM |#769  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledfortr

I reflashed my tilt and reinstalled and finally I see the weatherpanel in the plugins in the TL Config. I went ahead and downloaded another Beta4 ROm file for the reflash and it looks like it did the trick. TL seems extremely slow!

I still haven't figured out how to get the mail button in TL to hope to my Outlook E-Mail inbox after following all of the hints and tricks, still no luck....

Ok, waaaaay too much effort to try to get everything to work like I want it. I am not a fan of TL so I switched to the non TL version installed my apps and all is well. TL config is really nasty if you don't have a crap ton of time to work with it.
21st August 2008, 05:51 AM |#770  
Flag Tidewater Va
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanQ

I'm having problems with my battery being drained pretty fast using the radio included in this ROM. I know I got Weather Panel updating frequently, but even know that I feel the battery is not lasting long at all. For what I know Leo26 has very good battery life. I'm gonna try the second radio recommended by him and see what happens. I don't even use the phone that much and I have it dying after 12 hours. No GPS, no Bluetooth device connected, and very little 3G usage. Anyone has any suggestions about the radios on the east coast of USA for AT&T?
I also know that there's a new AT&T Radio 1.65.20.29. But somepeople are compairing it to the well known radio from hell. Anyone has tried it yet?? will it lock you to it?? Improvements??

I haven't moved to B4 yet, but I'm having the same issue with battery life on the east coast. I have to charge my phone all the time. It isn't an issue to me other than using GPS which kills my battery more the 25% per half hour if not connected to a car charger.

Let me know what you find with your radio adventures. I had great life with the radio in V9, which ever it was.
21st August 2008, 05:57 AM |#771  
Los Angeles,CA.

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledfortr

Ok, waaaaay too much effort to try to get everything to work like I want it. I am not a fan of TL so I switched to the non TL version installed my apps and all is well. TL config is really nasty if you don't have a crap ton of time to work with it.

Quoted his own post!!! What a cry baby BOO HOO HOO!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)