Alpha5 AOSP ICS Rom for Huawei x6 and other FB0 devices

Search This thread

k1chy

Oct 9, 2011
OnePlus 7 Pro
Samsung Galaxy M30s
TJ develop this patch for .35 kernel not for .32 one. .. he updated camera related files with reference to .35 kernel so please don't try this with alpha 4. It may brick your handset. ...

Sent from my u9000 using XDA

Yeah, just tried for the sake of it :(
I always make backup before doing anything silly like this. Restored system through CWM and back to original in a flash.

Will try in alpha5 over the week and test it, still jittery over updating to .35 kernel.

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using xda premium

ardX

Mar 6, 2011
SBY
www.ittelkom-sby.ac.id
Ok....I will find why wifi is not working.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

Edit

I forgot to send bro ardx release tool files for permission hardware devices ..maybe this is why wifi did not work....

whoawhoawhoa....:D
waiting for your files bro;)
BTW with TJ's kernel for fix camera, I can play videos from gallery flawlessly:eek:
now waiting for kernel sources from you and TJ:eek:

sachingill

Jan 2, 2012
noida
www.techonoff.com
hey guys,i have downloaded the alpha5 and when i install then it is not running forward to android logo, it is stuck with this logo... i had install alpha4 then it is work great for my spice csl mi410.. i Have install it from CWM v4.1... so i am not success to install to alpha5 so plz can anybody help me plz....

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai
hey guys,i have downloaded the alpha5 and when i install then it is not running forward to android logo, it is stuck with this logo... i had install alpha4 then it is work great for my spice csl mi410.. i Have install it from CWM v4.1... so i am not success to install to alpha5 so plz can anybody help me plz....

You are on wrong path bro. ... you should install rc 3 through SUT and then update this alpha 5

Sent from my u9000 using XDA

Reactions: sachingill

Arya_3RDNumber

Feb 26, 2012
LG V20
Hmmhhh,,camera fix patch just give me capture only,,take zoom doesn't work,change pixel and video record give FC's
But,I'm sure this is beginning ICS completely for our device
Thanks much who dev this ROM

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using Tapatalk 2

sachingill

Jan 2, 2012
noida
www.techonoff.com
sachin go to edowars first post of this thread, there is link for GAPPS, install them through CWM, and enjoy the ROM .... :D

ya bro, i just download the gaaps n when install it from cwm the this shows operation abort .. n the gaaps file only 6.7 kb file...
and on the page no 3 the gaaps link not working, it have 25 mb file... so this the right file but link not working...

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

and i faced the problem..
1. no cut copy paste
2. sms not send n received (big problem)
3. wifi not woking
4. when i searching in operamini then the app creased
5. Google play, gmail, gtalk, google account is not working

so somebody help me what will do...

vivekb

Jul 27, 2011
Mumbai
ya bro, i just download the gaaps n when install it from cwm the this shows operation abort .. n the gaaps file only 6.7 kb file...
and on the page no 3 the gaaps link not working, it have 25 mb file... so this the right file but link not working...

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

and i faced the problem..
1. no cut copy paste
2. sms not send n received (big problem)
3. wifi not woking
4. when i searching in operamini then the app creased
5. Google play, gmail, gtalk, google account is not working

so somebody help me what will do...

Sachin, wait for some time, ardX is working on CM9 and he will share very soon his build so test at that time. may be you can stay at RC 3 for some time

Reactions: sachingill

Arya_3RDNumber

Feb 26, 2012
LG V20
Is anyone can change system fonts in this ROM?
System/fonts/droidsans.ttf has linked to roboto-regular.ttf
Doesn't work when I manually replace fonts

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using Tapatalk 2

cheezzzz

Nov 29, 2011

the closest huawei device to us with an ICS official update is the Huawei Honor, maybe the DEVs can port something from there? however I saw on their update site

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/technicaIndex.do?method=gotoProductSupport&productId=3834&tb=0

and for those who understand chinese

http://www.huaweidevice.com/cn/technicaIndex.do?method=gotoProductSupport&productId=3884&tb=0

the chinese site has more software downloads

totally different kernel.. and their hardware isnt the same, 8MP camera ._. just thought of sharing incase anyone could use.

EDIT: cant understand how a less powerful device than X6 like X5 can get an ICS port and we don't.. especially when the chipset seems more far off from the U8860 compared to ours (MSM8255 and 8255T, X5 is 7230..) we should be quite close since for ICS aurora 2.3.5 gb stock is necessary + 5.0.2.7 cwm.. and our chipset is almost similar to u8860, the only difference is the hardware buttons, camera is 8mp (ours is 5mp)..

Last edited:

zukriaksah

Dec 11, 2011
Kuantan
Last edited:
Reactions: chrillefr

Top Liked Posts