[DEODEXED][P6210][WiFi][KK3][Flashable Zip]System Files (Update 12/30/2011)

Search This thread

Ceelos09

Apr 18, 2011
tried to download and flash this 4 times on my 6210 , no luck at all , i get stuck in the boot loop at the samsung logo , not sure why , but no matter what i try its a no go situation. :(

What firmware version are u currently on? This was made back in December, which was based on the "KK3" firmware at the time, the most recent firmware is now "LA3".

If your on LA3 and your flashing this, that may be your problem. Your running a newer firmware and flashing this rewrites it into an older version, hence, the problems(?)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

ex-28

Looks like it...LB2 should in theory be 'newer' than the LA3 firmware. What country are you from? I dnt think us users in the US have that update (yet?) Unless its being pushed out slowly be region :confused:

i'm in canada , this was stock os on here the 6210 when i got it 4 days ago , all i did was root it and load up cwm. was hopin to get deodex but no luck yet.

Ceelos09

Apr 18, 2011
i'm in canada , this was stock os on here the 6210 when i got it 4 days ago , all i did was root it and load up cwm. was hopin to get deodex but no luck yet.

That might be it. Different locations are provided/updated with different firmware.

There are lots of "ROM kitchens" that can be installed that can deodex your FS/apps for you. I would help you, but I'm kind of busy fixing/setting up my system to help out with CM9.

Someone will help you eventually. If not, I'll come back once I have some spare time and help you out.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: ex-28

bdds13

Aug 28, 2011
Mexico City
This is weird. can you do a "adb shell mount"? just to make sure how your partitions are organized. Paste the results here please, because it could be that that's all we need to change for it to work for you.

M1m3R

Feb 15, 2008
Some Random Hotel
Any chance someone is working on deodexing a newer Official ROM ?

Or does anyone have info on the tools used to deodex a rom... finding lots of stuff for the SGS2, but no generic bits.

Thanks.

Ceelos09

Apr 18, 2011
Any chance someone is working on deodexing a newer Official ROM ?

Or does anyone have info on the tools used to deodex a rom... finding lots of stuff for the SGS2, but no generic bits.

Thanks.

I might take a crack at deodexing our LA3 update later. If you wanna try and get it going, just look over at the chef central sub forum here on XDA and look for a nice tutorial with a ROM Kitchen. Should be fairly simple if u can follow some easy directions :p

DozenMadder

Jan 29, 2012
New England
He and I are hoping for a working link, as the one in the OP is down.

@hola XDA app doesn't display the title of your post. All critical info must be included in the body.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA App

Last edited:

DozenMadder

Jan 29, 2012
New England
The link in the OP leads to file not found. Is there anyone who can post up a working link to the file?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using XDA App

RivenSky

Apr 23, 2010
Seattle
Give me some time to get home and do some searching. I might still have the zip. If so I'll upload.

EDIT: Just looked and it's still on my sd card. Will post a mirror as soon as I get home.

EDIT 2: Bam: http://d-h.st/hxw

Last edited:

SWFlyerUK

Nov 9, 2010
I've flashed it once and it went into a bootloop - I restored the device with nandroid, should I try it again?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally got these all loaded up, this will de-odex all of your /system/app and /system/framework folders.

MAKE SURE YOU PERFORM A NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE ATTEMPTING THIS, IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG, JUST RESTORE THE SYSTEM.IMG PART OF THE BACKUP AND TRY AGAIN. IF THIS SCREWS UP YOUR DEVICE I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE, NEITHER IS CHRISROTOLO. YOU TAKE ALL THE RISKS OF MODDING YOUR OWN DEVICE.

Ok, now that we have covered that, instructions.

DOWNLOAD

MD5 :: 32793691755CA374AD728FA3D385A3A0
    thanks to M1m3R

The initial reboot will take a minute of two, do not worry, let it do its thing. If SHOULD stay on the SAMSUNG logo, if the boot animation keeps playing over and over something went wrong, and you will need to flash it again.

The files in the zip are 100% stock. If you wish to apply my theme then see the second post.

Please feel free to ask any questions, or hit me up on GTalk - antiochasylum@gmail.com.
    If you wish to apply my theme for the WIFI only version, once loading up these files, go here

screen_20111224_1624_1-1.png

screen_20111224_1623-1.png

screen_20111224_1624-1.png

Some of the images were borrowed from different themes around xda. The unlock circle was kanged from the 10.1 forums. I will get around to changing the soft key buttons as soon as I can get the battery mod working. Working on that now, will probably be a few days before I will be able to get it up and going however.
    Anyone have any luck with a working updater script for this device?
    Yes. My CWM Recoveries all use updater scripts (edify) to install. I've sent a message to the OP and will help him wrap this in a simple update.zip over the long weekend.

take care
    Gary
    Wow a rom and its themed perfectly! I have a question before I try to flash it using ADB. I installed sdk and kies and when I installed sdk I moved everything from my platform tools directory into my tools directory. I needed fastboot mode to root my nexus s. Do I have everything I need to use adb when installing this rom using adb? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my GT-P6210 using xda premium

Yes as long as adb sees the device your fine. And the # signs are just symbols meaning you have SU access. After each command you press enter. Everytine you press enter it will repeat each step then follow it up a # sign, once you see the # sign type the next step.

Sent from my Insanity powered SGS2

That might be it. Different locations are provided/updated with different firmware.

There are lots of "ROM kitchens" that can be installed that can deodex your FS/apps for you. I would help you, but I'm kind of busy fixing/setting up my system to help out with CM9.

Someone will help you eventually. If not, I'll come back once I have some spare time and help you out.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using XDA Premium HD app