Thanks a lot for a theme..
finally works on my phone as well.. )
here some tips for a new droiders.. cause i'm exactly the same, so I would like share my experience..
follow these step by step, if u have original gingerbread ROM :
1. Root your device
2. Download Rom Manager to you phone from Google store, then you will have it open app: flash CWM recovery and back up current ROM
3. Download de-odex ROM in ZIP file to laptop "DO NOT UNZIP" it ( I use ThiaiZ03D 2.4GB )
4. On your phone go to settings -> applications -> unknown sources (put tick on it)
5. settings-> applications -> development -> usb debugging (put tick on it as well)
6. plug ur phone to laptop by usb cable and copy de-odex rom ZIP file straight to internal card (not into folder)
7. unplug device and boot your phone into CWM (hold Vol Down, 3D & Power Button) :
* Wipe Catch
* Wipe Dalwik catch (It is in Advanced menu)
8. Select 'Install ZIP from SD Card'
9. Select 'Choose Zip from SD Card'
10. Then select the .ZIP file you downloaded
11. Wait for install and reboot your system
12. Play a bit with your phone (check you all accounts as e-mail, facebook, tweeter, google store or etc. and download few apps because you CANNOT install this theme on fresh ROM)
13. After a bit finally you can download this Theme and install it (back to 6 - 11 steps)
14. If you still have some errors on home screen then download the PATCH from this page -> copy patch.zip file to internal memory -> boot your phone into CWM -> install ZIP from Internal memory -> select patch.zip file -> wait to install, reboot your system.. Should work.
If I can do it, so means that you can do it too..
Good morning, yesterday I tried to install that theme to an optimus 3d of one friend...in the phone I have installed the Thaiz 2.7.1 rom and I did all of the wipes before installing the theme. My problem is that I have the issue with the high usage of the CPU. I downloaded the boot.zip from the link posted in the previous page (poweron.mp3 and poweroff.mp3 links seems to have a problem) but I didn't understand what exactly I should do with it. Tried with es file explorer to delete the existing poweron/off.mp3 and poweron.raw files from rom in order to replace them with the ones from boot.zip but I was unable to delete these files even if I had the Root Explorer option checked at es file explorer. Please give some instructions in order to solve this problem because it is such a nice theme and my friend wants it in his optimus. Thank's in advance.
I've tried it on ThiaiZ03D 2.7.1. I have many crash messages on my screen although i have installed the patch.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|