FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[17th Aug] MIUI ICS 2.8.10 Ported by smokin901 [tytung r3.2 HWA]

2,524 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,603
 
Post Reply Email Thread
1st May 2012, 02:03 AM |#771  
beckitach's Avatar
Member
Flag Springfield, OH
Thanks Meter: 6
 
Donate to Me
More
Never mind about this post.. issue solved
The Following User Says Thank You to beckitach For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift beckitach Ad-Free
 
 
1st May 2012, 04:08 AM |#772  
kkq29's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bali
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taknil

Do you then advise a revision of the previously used partition scheme or do the APKs expand back once on the NAND?

I am still running 2.3.30 because it is just so stable but now the finger to update itches because of my obsessive compulsive rom flashing disorder.

did u use 2.3.30 gb or v4? is 2.3.30v4 stable ?
1st May 2012, 11:01 AM |#773  
Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 9
 
Donate to Me
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by taknil

Do you then advise a revision of the previously used partition scheme or do the APKs expand back once on the NAND?

I am still running 2.3.30 because it is just so stable but now the finger to update itches because of my obsessive compulsive rom flashing disorder.

great one dude, I think I have the same disorder . . .
The Following User Says Thank You to cyned For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cyned Ad-Free
1st May 2012, 12:53 PM |#774  
hottracks4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Battery drain seems to be a bit high.. Phone's getting warm just sitting idle.. Not much but still.. If you can solve that I guess it'll solve the battery drain.. Used to get a day from beta 11.. Now barely lasts 16 hours..

Swyped with my Defy using XDA app.
Gimme a "Thumbs Up" if I've been able to help..
1st May 2012, 01:58 PM |#775  
Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkq29

did u use 2.3.30 gb or v4? is 2.3.30v4 stable ?

I can't answer that question for sure I flashed MIUI.us_ISC-Leo-2.3.30.zip from this post this post in smokins blog

Also in the new HWA Rom, I have weird issues with the alpha of half transparent icons changing as well as the symbols in the status bar changing thickness while I shuffle around on the homescreen.
Also I cannot login to google latitude because it says I already have this account active on the phone but then toasts "login failed".
I will set up again later tonight, see if it works then.

I also I installed TSF shell (a fancy 3D launcher) for the lulz and I works very smooth, only, it's a bit cumbersome to use.

Furthermore: question, did you guys find an APP that reads QRcodes on our Android4 Leo Roms? non of them work for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to taknil For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift taknil Ad-Free
1st May 2012, 03:58 PM |#776  
smokin901's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore, Mumbai, Houston
Thanks Meter: 2,603
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hottracks4

Battery drain seems to be a bit high.. Phone's getting warm just sitting idle.. Not much but still.. If you can solve that I guess it'll solve the battery drain.. Used to get a day from beta 11.. Now barely lasts 16 hours..

Swyped with my Defy using XDA app.
Gimme a "Thumbs Up" if I've been able to help..

High battery drain was always the problem of this rom with Dormiax kernel. that is why i never included dorimax kernel earlier.
1st May 2012, 04:54 PM |#777  
hottracks4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 97
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin901

High battery drain was always the problem of this rom with Dormiax kernel. that is why i never included dorimax kernel earlier.

Then, the solution?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA
1st May 2012, 05:18 PM |#778  
wis1152's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag luton uk
Thanks Meter: 2,616
 
Donate to Me
More
Smokin have you seen Rick_1995 new kernel?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
1st May 2012, 05:34 PM |#779  
smokin901's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangalore, Mumbai, Houston
Thanks Meter: 2,603
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wis1152

Smokin have you seen Rick_1995 new kernel?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

No!!! Link please?


Never mind got it. testing it on miui au 2.4.3 HWA
The Following User Says Thank You to smokin901 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smokin901 Ad-Free
1st May 2012, 07:54 PM |#781  
kkq29's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bali
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taknil

I can't answer that question for sure I flashed MIUI.us_ISC-Leo-2.3.30.zip from this post this post in smokins blog

Also in the new HWA Rom, I have weird issues with the alpha of half transparent icons changing as well as the symbols in the status bar changing thickness while I shuffle around on the homescreen.
Also I cannot login to google latitude because it says I already have this account active on the phone but then toasts "login failed".
I will set up again later tonight, see if it works then.

I also I installed TSF shell (a fancy 3D launcher) for the lulz and I works very smooth, only, it's a bit cumbersome to use.

Furthermore: question, did you guys find an APP that reads QRcodes on our Android4 Leo Roms? non of them work for me.

tyvm for that (:
anyway where s good step to install v4 ive still used miuiGB and installed from MIUI official instruction
maybe can help me for it by step (: thanks you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes