Sense 4.0 theme for Zeus 6.28o v1 *Re-opened with download link!*

For witch rom should i created a Sense 4.0 theme?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Edvin73

Oct 7, 2011
What a theme!!!!Never in my life I saw such a beauty.And you call it Sense 4 theme???Man, this is incredible.Leonardo Da Vinci is nothing compared to you.This Sense 4 theme is such a piece of ...art, that HTC should hire you in this precise moment.Thanks again for ......., ehm.....nothing.

Edvin73

Oct 7, 2011
Yo master themer, what's up?Lot of talking and nothing else.People believed you'll do something and all you have done was that lousy link to a theme that someone else did.And you have to study, ha?Yes you have, how to say sorry to all guys who took their time to read your post and believed you are really going to make something.People call this "big mouth".

kaassaus

Mar 28, 2011
Yo master themer, what's up?Lot of talking and nothing else.People believed you'll do something and all you have done was that lousy link to a theme that someone else did.And you have to study, ha?Yes you have, how to say sorry to all guys who took their time to read your post and believed you are really going to make something.People call this "big mouth".

He has a life to you know?
And he has other things to do to.
And btw he do what he is saing so wait or make it yourself if you can make it fast.

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

timvdhoorn

Dec 8, 2011
Gorinchem

please, get a life... i have other things to do that are more important then just a theme for a phone...

Edvin73

Oct 7, 2011
Sure, no problem.Just don't write things that you can't do, like finishing the theme in 2 weeks and don't make promisses you can't keep.I don't give a f... about your sense 4 theme, my friend.I just think that is fair keeping promisses in XDA forums like in life.Thanks for listening me and good luck with your studies and your life.

Reactions: ghost_pilot

Dynun

Jan 29, 2012
i cant see any deadline in the first post.
i cant see a clear promise anywhere.
yes topic itself is promising but you expect too much from a topic post.

there are a lot of lost rom and app topics all along.
so why you rage this time? Edvin73

Zaihanzainal

Sure, no problem.Just don't write things that you can't do, like finishing the theme in 2 weeks and don't make promisses you can't keep.I don't give a f... about your sense 4 theme, my friend.I just think that is fair keeping promisses in XDA forums like in life.Thanks for listening me and good luck with your studies and your life.

Talk less and do more..... empty vessels make the most noise no?

Why don't you create something for this community.....

Edvin73

Oct 7, 2011
i cant see any deadline in the first post.
i cant see a clear promise anywhere.
yes topic itself is promising but you expect too much from a topic post.

there are a lot of lost rom and app topics all along.
so why you rage this time? Edvin73

Again, not raging and stoping here.And the deadline in bold and red is written nowhere but the guy wrote that in two weeks he'll be done.But let's get over with that.I'm deeply sorry if I offended someone's feelings and I wish all of you OB users hopefully a nice ICS this year from LG.:D

WIIstpM

Feb 2, 2011
Vacoas
Did this theme even got started before saying it's discontinued..... another useless thread to delete.

umz_786

Jul 7, 2011
London
www.facebook.com
Hey man, thanks a lot for doing this, it would be great to have sense 4.0 theme!

Btw Zeus just updated today to V6.3!

Also - can I use theme 1 now? It wont crash my phone or anything will it?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

I am BACK! :p
    i made the sense 4.0 theme!
    but it is a version 1 so it isnt complete yet.
    but to make it complete i need some of your help!;
    *How do i change the color of the scrollbar when using volume?

Downloads:

Sense 4.0 theme v1

Screenshots are coming soon when there is a new version released!

please, get a life... i have other things to do that are more important then just a theme for a phone...

He has a life to you know?
    And he has other things to do to.
    And btw he do what he is saing so wait or make it yourself if you can make it fast.

i have exams now so i will release it in about 2 weeks