[ROM] Frostmod 2.0

Search This thread

rootfan

Jul 20, 2011
Hello. I'm just wondering what all of you are looking for in a new ROM release, or possibly another ROM entirely. Would you like another cyanogenmod release or possibly a light and fast aosp gingerbread or froyo. Just let me know. I need some new ideas:)

Reactions: Bozolini

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
I'll throw an idea out there. I'd really like to see cm 9 on here. I just bought one of these devices from market, I have a charge, but will play with this. I see the milestone had CM9 kind of would luxe to have it on this. If not I'm all for a fast gb ROM, but whatever you decide much respect and appreciation for the hard work, wish I could do it

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA

averestefd

Dec 15, 2008
Los Angeles
Good day folks.. been having trouble restarting droid.. sbf flashing gets to 99% then displays trouble... have tried zips and only goes to recovery I've tried old nandroid backups same... but I noticed that the motor logo back to stock and I used to have the red moto logo... I believe I did a stock sbf flash at some point and that restored moto logo but still no boot. Could I lose root through 99% stock sbf flash?
Can I change this rom to sbf to flash? Is it possible I lost root? What's going on?

Sent using XDA

Last edited:

robert anderson

Mar 2, 2011
Hello. I'm just wondering what all of you are looking for in a new ROM release, or possibly another ROM entirely. Would you like another cyanogenmod release or possibly a light and fast aosp gingerbread or froyo. Just let me know. I need some new ideas:)

i would LOVE to have a blur rom on the droid hahaha. if you can

manuski

Sep 7, 2010
I loaded this rom on my son's Droid, and some how he has locked the main screen into landscape mode. I have tried different settings, but it seems like nothing changes. Every other screen goes to portrait except the home screen. Can someone point me to the setting that he might have changed? Thanks.

try reflashing the ROM over what you have. In other words don't wipe anything just reinstall in the zip and see if its fixed

d1 milestoner

saeed.salek.b

Apr 11, 2011
Welcome Frostmod version 2.0. A lot of work has gone into this update that I hope you will enjoy. I've spent much time on making this rom highly customizable, in other words, almost nothing is unchangeable. In my frostmod tool box app, you can now change the font of the clock, switch between adw launcher, and gingerbread aosp launcher, and a assortment of boot animations. The old permanent ics lock screen is gone. The one in version 1.6 that required a reboot is to clunky. Now you can simply go into the cyanogenmod menu, and easily apply frostmod lockscreen. there is also no native theming. All my theme work is located in a single theme manager app. A lot of things have been added to my theme, just look at the settings menu. Also in the about phone menu, you will now see a button that says frostmod version. Click on it for a full changelog, help, thanks and more. The cyanogenmod base has also been updated to cyanogenmod 7.2.0 RC1.I hope you like this update. If you enjoy the rom, and the time I spent on it, make sure to give me a thanks:)

Bellow you will find a download link, and many screen shots. All screen shots have my theming applied, as well as ics clock font. The rom can easily be changed to have the "clean" look". If you have any comments, bug reports, or recomendations, please post them bellow;)

Frostmod 2.0:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/46535328/Frostmod_V2.0-Sholes.zip

Thanks Goes to:
CyanogenMod ofcourse for a incredible base ROM.
Peter Alfonso for his fantastic kernel's
koush,raidzero,birdman, and sirphyschos for the recoveries
team liberty for the launcher
HTC - for some icons

Disclaimer: I, nor anyone else but you can be responsible for your phone losing functionality, exploding, or self destructing kill you, your wife, and your children:p

nice work !

can i use for my milestone ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome Frostmod version 2.0. A lot of work has gone into this update that I hope you will enjoy. I've spent much time on making this rom highly customizable, in other words, almost nothing is unchangeable. In my frostmod tool box app, you can now change the font of the clock, switch between adw launcher, and gingerbread aosp launcher, and a assortment of boot animations. The old permanent ics lock screen is gone. The one in version 1.6 that required a reboot is to clunky. Now you can simply go into the cyanogenmod menu, and easily apply frostmod lockscreen. there is also no native theming. All my theme work is located in a single theme manager app. A lot of things have been added to my theme, just look at the settings menu. Also in the about phone menu, you will now see a button that says frostmod version. Click on it for a full changelog, help, thanks and more. The cyanogenmod base has also been updated to cyanogenmod 7.2.0 RC1.I hope you like this update. If you enjoy the rom, and the time I spent on it, make sure to give me a thanks:)

Bellow you will find a download link, and many screen shots. All screen shots have my theming applied, as well as ics clock font. The rom can easily be changed to have the "clean" look". If you have any comments, bug reports, or recomendations, please post them bellow;)

Frostmod 2.0:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/46535328/Frostmod_V2.0-Sholes.zip

Thanks Goes to:
    CyanogenMod ofcourse for a incredible base ROM.
    Peter Alfonso for his fantastic kernel's
    koush,raidzero,birdman, and sirphyschos for the recoveries
    team liberty for the launcher
    HTC - for some icons

Disclaimer: I, nor anyone else but you can be responsible for your phone losing functionality, exploding, or self destructing kill you, your wife, and your children:p
    I just trtied loading it - wifi is broken...anyone else?
    I did try a fresh download too...seems pretty clean...

I haven't been able to load this up yet. try switching the kernal and see if that fixes wifi
    FrostMod 1.6

Hey guys. I have not been working with this rom for a while, but a new update will most likely be coming out this week. With it will come many new features. Im going to keep several of the them secret, but I will let you know that with this upgrade you will be able to easily switch between cyanogen lock screen, and my ice cream lock screen mod:)