---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------
Here are the original apks that the AOSP patch replaces for those that need them. DO NOT flash it, use root explorer/etc instead, hahaha.
Here is what I did step by step and it worked lik a charm.
1. Download gmail.apk to sd card
2. Used titanium back up and uninstalled existing gmail
3. Opened root explorer (most recent version) and opened sd card
4. Long pressed new gmail.apk and seleceted copy
5. Backed out and went to system/app (mount r/w was already selected)
6. Selected paste to paste the new gmail.apk.
It worked without needing an install or reboot. I dunno why maybe I just got lucky
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|