[REF] How to remove yellow triangle on any firmware with JIG

Search This thread

benzso63

Account currently disabled
Jan 17, 2012
Usa
I don't have luck. I followed instructions through no.7, now my phone will not turn on at all. Now I don't know what to do , how do I boot up the phone, does anyone know, please help me. I tried hold volume down + center button + power button for 10-15 seconds, press volume up but no signs at all :eek:

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

I think there is a problem with LP5 and LP6 leak. What is your ROM?

Redownload archive.

I can't boot up the phone at all, can someone help me please.

Last edited:

benzso63

Jan 17, 2012
Usa
Finally got it fixed. Between 7-10. The black screen scared me.

I don't have luck. I followed instructions through no.7, now my phone will not turn on at all. Now I don't know what to do , how do I boot up the phone, does anyone know, please help me. I tried hold volume down + center button + power button for 10-15 seconds, press volume up but no signs at all :eek:

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

I can't boot up the phone at all, can someone help me please.

benzso63

Jan 17, 2012
Usa
I have LP1. The scariest thing is once you hit no.7 your screen will go blank. And most people will think something wrong with the screen or phone is dead. I was frustrated. So basically you will need your imagination lol. When you remove the battery, once you put it back, hold the 3 buttons. Just start counting 15-20 secs. Then hit the volume up button. Connect your USB cable and run Odin, you will see the program detects the port , then you run 2.tar. Viola. Yellow Triangle is gone and your phone will boot up.

PS: I was thinking, ****! I need to buy another phone lol.

Please share with us what is your Version, LP5? LP6? and what you have done to boot up...........

Reactions: zaexcs

[opensys]

Feb 23, 2009
Leiria Portugal
Seams that with CLP5 modem the TriangleAway don't work so try usb JIG :)

But also fail with JIG, i tested 299k to 303k resistance values, the phone after 3 seconds goes to download mode all fine, but don't reset the counter :(
With 330k resistance will not go to download mode.

Any others options ?

Regards

anonymous572

Jun 15, 2011
Mstislavl
Seams that with CLP5 modem the TriangleAway don't work so try usb JIG :)

But also fail with JIG, i tested 299k to 303k resistance values, the phone after 3 seconds goes to download mode all fine, but don't reset the counter :(
With 330k resistance will not go to download mode.

Any others options ?

Regards

Return to CLP1 ROM and reset using this way. After this you can flash CLP5 or CLP6 with mobile odin or cwm without touching your counter number.

keeyie

Aug 14, 2010
damn im so careless .. i did this to my s2 .. and now cannot boot at all!! can someone help ? or i nid to take back claim for warranty ? but the first step erasing the binary its work .. juz until last step .. it cant boot at all ..

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

if i reflash stock rom can it been fix ?

gspears

Mar 15, 2011
Phoenix
Do you have a Jig? It's a small device you can plug into your phone and it puts it in download mode, then you can reload the correct rom. Do a search in the SGS2 threads if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

KoekwousNL

Feb 3, 2012
Nijmegen
www.dumpert.nl
When I follow the "buy" link it says the following:

Unbrick Download 301K USB Mode JIG for Samsung T959/I9000/I897/M110S/I8700/I9100

Does this JIG also work for the GT-N7000 as mentioned in this topic? Little confusion here :$ Thanks in advance

The Stranger

Oct 11, 2007
Amsterdam
Yes it works fine...

:D

Confirm, this method works for the new official ICS, my triangle is gone, binary reset to 0

Model:GT-N7000
Version:N7000XXLPY
Android 4.0.3
Date:2012 May
Open Germany

:D

Reactions: korado

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    326y43.jpg

100% works for all Gingerbread, ICS and JellyBean ROMs TouchWiz Stock/Custom and AOSP/AOKP.
    Works with new ICS and JB (4.0.3, 4.0.4, 4.1.1 and 4.1.2) ROMs
    Italian translate by Willy89

1) You need a JIG. You can buy it or create its own
    24b9pxd.jpg

2) Download attached zip archive and extract it to some folder
    3) Reboot you device in download mode - turn it off, than hold volume down + center button + power button. Wait for the warning message and press volume up
    4) Plug it to you PC
    5) Start Odin from extracted folder and choose '1.tar' file for PDA flash. You must get the same settings:
    13596410.jpg

6) Press Start and wait for the completion of the flashing
    7) After reboot you should get black and dead screen. Unplug USB from PC. Long press power button (15-20 seconds). Remove battery for 5 seconds, plug in JIG, put battery back. Wait for 40 seconds, press power button for 5 seconds, remove JIG, long press power button (15-20 seconds), remove battery
    8) Put battery back, hold volume down + center button + power button for 10-15 seconds, press volume up, plug it to you PC
    9)
    If you have GingerBread ROM TW stock/custom (Android 2.3.X) or any ICS and JB AOSP/AOKP (MIUI, Cyanogen, Paranoid and others) your step is:
    Start Odin from extracted folder and choose '2.tar' file for PDA flash
    If you have TW stock/custom ICS/JB ROM (Android 4.0.3, 4.0.4, 4.1.1, 4.1.2) your step is:
    Start Odin from extracted folder and choose '2-ZSLPF.tar' file for BOOTLOADER flash
    10) Press Start and wait for the completion of the flashing

At points 7-10 the screen will not work!

After these steps you will get:
    - No yellow triangle
    - Custom binary download value will set to 'NO'
    - Current binary value will set to 'SAMSUNG OFFICIAL'

FAQ

Will it work for new stock gingerbread, ics, custom, cyanogen, miui and other firmware?
    All gingerbread ROMs and ICS except CLP5 and CLP6 (some users report about incompatibility). Better don't use this reset counter instruction if you have those ICS ROMs.

Do I need root for this?
    No.

Does not work, yellow triangle is not disappeared!
    Carefully follow all 10 points of instruction.

I am having trouble, black screen after a 10th point!
    Try reboot your device. Remove battery for 10 seconds and plug it back.

Odin can't recognize USB plug at 4 or 8 point. + Windows can't detect device or identifies as "Unknown device".
    Try another USB port. Try reinstall kies or remove it and install only galaxy note drivers (link1, link2). If not helped try another PC.

Will this work on the Galaxy S2 or Galaxy Nexus?
    No! You will break your phone. Works and tested for GT-N7000 and GT-I9220.

Will this work on the SGH-I717 (AT&T)?
    Not tested yet.

Will I have a problem with a warranty? Can they identify the use of this counter reset?
    There is absolutely no chance to detect this binary reset at service center.
    Does it clear counter as well ?
    Yes, mine at zero with custom firmware.
    hi,
    why in the zip there 2 files ?
    1.tar
    2.tar
    tks for reply mate
    Please read my instruction in first post carefully

does that mean we can keep our gnote in warranty?
    Yes! :)
    If I understand this correctly, tar 2 is the newer bootloader again.

Yes this is correct. Your Galaxy Note bootloader returned after this procedure.

jscurtu, there is absolutely no chance to detect this binary reset at service center!
    1. After doing this procedure, do we lose root and CWM? If so, How do we get them back? zergrush?

2. I have a jig that works with my SGS, but it doesn't "appear" to work with my Note. Is there any way to tell if it actually works before I start flashing foreign bootloaders? :D

TIA!

1. No.
    2. If it works with SGS it must works with Note.