FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ ROM ] VeNuM ICE Rom [TW ICS 4.0.4/FF18] [TeAm VeNuM][updated 07-09-2012]

3,551 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,060

By VECTUS, Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator on 9th March 2012, 09:07 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
5th May 2012, 07:13 AM |#1001  
Flag near Cincinnati, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 2,863

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCorleone

Oh, I talk to him everyday. He knows its my personal favorite. Also, it has been rock solid every build. He told me that he will keep going with two ROMs...Ice and a second that he goes wild with ideas on. I bet if he gets a 2nd one he wants to keep updating then he may move up to carrying 3 but that's ALOT of work! Lol

Does that mean AnaKonda will be on the barnburner? I know he is working on a special undercover ROM he keeps teasing us all about... Lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

5th May 2012, 07:50 AM |#1002  
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,925

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcanopy

Does that mean AnaKonda will be on the barnburner? I know he is working on a special undercover ROM he keeps teasing us all about... Lol

That isn't the one in testing but I doubt that is dead...it was way too successful

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to JohnCorleone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JohnCorleone Ad-Free
5th May 2012, 07:55 AM |#1003  
Flag near Cincinnati, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 2,863

More
Quote:

That isn't the one in testing but I doubt that is dead...it was way too successful

I'm assuming HyDrA is the one in testing? Yes AnaKonda was a great success. I really like that ROM too.

5th May 2012, 07:59 AM |#1004  
Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Flag Charleston, WV
Thanks Meter: 22,348

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

John, i'm starting to think that you sleep lee than I do, which wouldn't be very much at all. I average 2-4 hours of sleep a night, and your always on here helping people out....lol.

Sent from my Twisted - VeNuMized Epic 4G Touch.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dazednconfused For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dazednconfused Ad-Free
5th May 2012, 08:35 AM |#1005  
Flag Whittier,CA
Thanks Meter: 5,925

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazednconfused

John, i'm starting to think that you sleep lee than I do, which wouldn't be very much at all. I average 2-4 hours of sleep a night, and your always on here helping people out....lol.

I got a new job that takes up most of my week so these weekend nights I keep going til I pass out! Lol...aah who am I kidding?. I sleep 2-4 hours myself. I have new energy since I started learning some new things
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JohnCorleone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JohnCorleone Ad-Free
5th May 2012, 03:31 PM |#1006  
Flag The U S of A!
Thanks Meter: 1,147

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Oh, I talk to him everyday. He knows its my personal favorite. Also, it has been rock solid every build. He told me that he will keep going with two ROMs...Ice and a second that he goes wild with ideas on. I bet if he gets a 2nd one he wants to keep updating then he may move up to carrying 3 but that's ALOT of work! Lol

Yea it is, Mijj seems to do it... No idea how. Lol

Sent from my E4GT using XDA Premium, while flashing a rom, while flashing a theme, while backing up, while restoring, while restarting just to get right back to here...
5th May 2012, 05:18 PM |#1007  
OP Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag at the table of the Knights of Ren
Thanks Meter: 8,060

Donate to Me
More
Sorry everybody I haven't checked the boards the last few days since was working HyDrA but its out for testing so I dropped by... HyDrA seems to be stable and doing well so hopefully I can get it out soon... yes I plan on updating ICE and AnaKonda when the otas drop. I don't want to redo them now because they seem to work so well now... JC has me talked into doing ICE first... hope everyone is well and enjoying xda!!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to VECTUS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2012, 05:27 PM |#1008  
Flag The U S of A!
Thanks Meter: 1,147

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNuM

Sorry everybody I haven't checked the boards the last few days since was working HyDrA but its out for testing so I dropped by... HyDrA seems to be stable and doing well so hopefully I can get it out soon... yes I plan on updating ICE and AnaKonda when the otas drop. I don't want to redo them now because they seem to work so well now... JC has me talked into doing ICE first... hope everyone is well and enjoying xda!!

Yes! FROZEN first!!!!!!!!

Sent from my E4GT using XDA Premium, while flashing a rom, while flashing a theme, while backing up, while restoring, while restarting just to get right back to here...
The Following User Says Thank You to bigpeng For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bigpeng Ad-Free
6th May 2012, 07:46 AM |#1009  
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 261

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazednconfused

@Dazed- your themes just effing rock!!!!! hands down. If it's orange and green, blue and black or just straight up black - everything you do is just effing amazing. Thanks for all your work to bring the ROM's performance together with personal aesthetics. You do amazing work.

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeNuM

Just reflashed ICE a few hours before you posted---bitchen ROM. I really cannot find a flaw. theme it great too -Thanks Dazed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ffkip911 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ffkip911 Ad-Free
6th May 2012, 03:09 PM |#1010  
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911

Just reflashed ICE a few hours before you posted---bitchen ROM. I really cannot find a flaw. theme it great too -Thanks Dazed

I second this. I decided to man up and got mobile Odin last night. So far I love this rom like kids love kickball. I'm going to try out Anakonda if I can pull myself away from this one in a few days. I'm going to try to read back through to make sure I understand the notification bug and so on so I don't ask any superfluous questions. Nice work Venum, you didn't disappoint! And dazed, I've been using your work since my ns4g days and you've only gotten better my man.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HareyCarey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift HareyCarey Ad-Free
6th May 2012, 03:48 PM |#1011  
Inactive Recognized Developer / Recognized Themer
Flag Charleston, WV
Thanks Meter: 22,348

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911

@Dazed- your themes just effing rock!!!!! hands down. If it's orange and green, blue and black or just straight up black - everything you do is just effing amazing. Thanks for all your work to bring the ROM's performance together with personal aesthetics. You do amazing work.

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Thanks so much for the kind words. That's an awesome comment to wake up to. Glad your liking the themes and VeNuM's awesome rom.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
fe22, ice, ics, venum
Previous Thread Next Thread