FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XAP] MyRingtone2SMS (0.1.1 - May 28, 2012)

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 43
 
By djfoxer, Junior Member on 4th May 2012, 11:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th May 2012, 09:04 AM |#11  
poloche's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 182
 
Donate to Me
More
Ok
I have a suggestion ...
In next version, can you make a possible function to delete the keys in the list ??

In fact, i have download a ringtones in My Ringtones folder and it show in the list ! After, i have deleted this ringtones with WP7 Root Tools explorer and when i run MyRingtones2SMS, the ringtones is constantly in the list !!! If i click on, your app crash and closed ! ...

It is possible to delete the registry key and the ringtone directly with MyRingtones2SMS ??

poloche,
 
 
5th May 2012, 10:54 AM |#12  
djfoxer's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poloche

Ok
I have a suggestion ...
In next version, can you make a possible function to delete the keys in the list ??

In fact, i have download a ringtones in My Ringtones folder and it show in the list ! After, i have deleted this ringtones with WP7 Root Tools explorer and when i run MyRingtones2SMS, the ringtones is constantly in the list !!! If i click on, your app crash and closed ! ...

It is possible to delete the registry key and the ringtone directly with MyRingtones2SMS ??

poloche,

Ok, I just try to fix it in next release. Thx for feedabck
(check new version 0.0.2)
The Following User Says Thank You to djfoxer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djfoxer Ad-Free
5th May 2012, 01:42 PM |#13  
poloche's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 182
 
Donate to Me
More
Thankx for v2 and your work !!!

Just works fine
5th May 2012, 05:00 PM |#14  
Budniu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 316
 
More
Good job, THX
6th May 2012, 03:11 PM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Just got it working and works well, thanks.
7th May 2012, 01:55 AM |#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Looks like a cool and nice app.

Just wondering, is this also working for mail and voicemail or only IM/sms? Would be nice to also change these other two (allthough i think most people don't use voicemail so mail would be nice).

Personally i think the alert sounds are too loud so i want to change them to sounds with less volume but currently i cannot do this without going into regeditors and copy files into folders i shouldn't be using
7th May 2012, 02:03 AM |#17  
sinister1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 109
 
Donate to Me
More
My phone is interop unlocked, ROM unlocked (Tango) and also WP7 Root Tools but I can't view any fies or folders. It doesn't work at all. I am using an HTC Trophy CMDA (Spark_W).
7th May 2012, 03:36 AM |#18  
sinister1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 109
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister1

My phone is interop unlocked, ROM unlocked (Tango) and also WP7 Root Tools but I can't view any fies or folders. It doesn't work at all. I am using an HTC Trophy CMDA (Spark_W).

Scratch that, a simple un-install and re-install did the trick; I can confirm that it is working like a charm. : )
7th May 2012, 04:09 AM |#19  
Senior Member
Flag Concord
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
I know they say "just use the thanks button" for these types of things, but I have to thank you with words. Mostly because I have a ton of WP7-toting friends, and we'd all reach for our phones when one of them went off due to the limited sound set. I've mostly averted it by sticking to the Nokia sounds that come with the Lumia 900, but they're upgrading to Lumias now, so it's not going to work for much longer.

Just have to wait for an interop unlock now (and I'm pretty sure it'll happen since the Lumia is a pretty popular phone it seems)
7th May 2012, 07:01 PM |#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Nice One!

HTC HD2 with pdaimatejam rom. Works perfectly, looks like it can set custom tunes for incoming email as well.

John
9th May 2012, 04:49 PM |#21  
djfoxer's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
Donate to Me
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xodium

I know they say "just use the thanks button" for these types of things, but I have to thank you with words. Mostly because I have a ton of WP7-toting friends, and we'd all reach for our phones when one of them went off due to the limited sound set. I've mostly averted it by sticking to the Nokia sounds that come with the Lumia 900, but they're upgrading to Lumias now, so it's not going to work for much longer.

Just have to wait for an interop unlock now (and I'm pretty sure it'll happen since the Lumia is a pretty popular phone it seems)

Thx I also think that interop unlock for Nokia is just a matter of time.

Stay tuned, new features will come (sound modifier and more)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinspire

Looks like a cool and nice app.

Just wondering, is this also working for mail and voicemail or only IM/sms? Would be nice to also change these other two (allthough i think most people don't use voicemail so mail would be nice).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger1957

Nice One!

HTC HD2 with pdaimatejam rom. Works perfectly, looks like it can set custom tunes for incoming email as well.

John

You can set email/IM/voiceMail right now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinspire

Personally i think the alert sounds are too loud so i want to change them to sounds with less volume but currently i cannot do this without going into regeditors and copy files into folders i shouldn't be using

Change sound volume? That's good idea, so I think that I could add it in the next version. See U soon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes