[ROM][ICS/GB][16/Mar/13] Original Xperia T Rom for Neo [v7.1.1/v10.0]

Search This thread

MaxWorks

Sep 15, 2011
Mykolayiv
This is a port from zohaib0001 ROM. Original thread, screenshots and detailed info you can find here.
It's just a port from Arc to Neo/NeoV

XPERIA S ROM Based on GB (Android 2.3.7)
Great ROM with excellent performance​
Download Kernel from Inteks V15 or Night-Elf v9.0+

Download ROM XPERIA S v9.3 for NEO
Download ROM XPERIA S v9.3 for NEO V
Fixing 2G/3G toggle, Some fixes for 2.3.7 versions

Download ROM XPERIA S v10.0 for NEO/NEO V

Changelog

Work with All BB, but recommended 64 or 70.

Download ROM XPERIA S v7 Music Edition for NEO
Download ROM XPERIA S v7 Music Edition for NEO V
(Sorry for Russian file-share server, I have trouble with uploading big files to mediafire. But don't worry it fast and easy, just enter numbers and hit green button)
Changelog
TIP: Tested by myself on BB70, Inteks v15 kernel - all works fine.

Original thread, screenshots and detailed info you can find here.
It's just a port from Arc to Neo/NeoV/Ray/Pro
XPERIA T ROM Based on ICS (Android 4.0.4)

Download ROM XPERIA T ICS v6.9.2 for NEO / NEO V / RAY / PRO (Aroma Installer)
Download ROM XPERIA T ICS v7.0.1 for NEO / NEO V / RAY / PRO (Aroma Installer)
Download ROM XPERIA T ICS v7.0.2 for NEO / NEO V / RAY / PRO (Aroma Installer)
Download ROM XPERIA T ICS v7.1.0 for NEO / NEO V / RAY / PRO (Aroma Installer)
Download ROM XPERIA T ICS v7.1.1 for NEO / NEO V / RAY / PRO (Aroma Installer)
Modifications and changelog

Screenshots

Special Thanks for:
zohaib0001 for the XPERIA S/T ROM for ARC S

Last edited:

szymko1995

Aug 3, 2010
Bytom, PL
Can I install it on other ROM like codename 06 without wipe data/cache?

BTW great job.

PS:. FB in Xperia is cutted?
Does it work with bb .70?

t3chg33k

Jan 6, 2011
I had to make my own modifications to get the notification LED working. Also had to make changes for swipe to remove and quickpanel network toggle.

However, I can't seem to be able to fix the misplaced asterisk in the dialler. Any fix for that?

Reactions: Moursy93

Moursy93

Feb 20, 2012
cairo
I had to make my own modifications to get the notification LED working. Also had to make changes for swipe to remove and quickpanel network toggle.

However, I can't seem to be able to fix the misplaced asterisk in the dialler. Any fix for that?

if u can post a flashable zip for the LED notification that would be much appreciated,also is there anyway to disable the homescreens from auto rotating without making the whole fone stop autorotating ?,its kinda annoying !.
still this is a very great port and super fast.GB on neo is still way better than ICS

Last edited:

laceex

Dec 7, 2008
London
LED notification is really missing for me (coz right now there is only red and blue, but for SE call notification and gmail used green, and in service menu I cant see neither, so seems like it doesnt exists now). Otherwise, it is extremly great job. It would be great to have a fix for this. Or if you do not wish, please tell us how to make it fixed. That would be helpful.
Otherwise:
THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT JOB!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Moursy93

MaxWorks

Sep 15, 2011
Mykolayiv
LED notification is really missing for me (coz right now there is only red and blue, but for SE call notification and gmail used green, and in service menu I cant see neither, so seems like it doesnt exists now). Otherwise, it is extremly great job. It would be great to have a fix for this. Or if you do not wish, please tell us how to make it fixed. That would be helpful.
Otherwise:
THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT JOB!!
try to ask in a original thread. I am only ported this ROM and doesn't change LED config

janmae

Nov 12, 2011
@MaxWorks...what about V6.1 Updater from original thread...? can u port it too??

MaxWorks

Sep 15, 2011
Mykolayiv
nice porting bro... but i have some problem regarding for the timescape widgets, when im trying to open it FC happen. any solution for this one will apreciate.
and also when i tap the phone it will take 3-5sec before it will open...
hope to fix this small things...:D
locks like something is installed wrong. Try to do all wipes and reinstall. I haven't any of these issues.

Top Liked Posts