ICS 4.0.3 for GSM (3.08.401.1) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

gav83collins

I take it the camera and 3d doesn't work on wills kernel? gav

2d does but my battery is too low, with all this testing to try 3d, lol, I'm at work at midnight so my phone will get a bit of a rest, lol

I've been keeping my processor at 1.51 and performance to keep an eye on heat and stability, battery life will have to wait til a full charge, 8 months I've had this phone and this is the neatest news ever,

ICS ROCKS

Last edited:

Traxex_

Jan 23, 2012
The ROM runs without problems for me, the home screen is just very laggy when switching between the homescreens. Already tested ondemand and interactive.

gav83collins

The ROM runs without problems for me, the home screen is just very laggy when switching between the homescreens. Already tested ondemand and interactive.

try disabling animations with an app like spare parts, or slower them down. I've disabled them, and I use go launcher over sense

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

2d does but my battery is too low, with all this testing to try 3d, lol, I'm at work at midnight so my phone will get a bit of a rest, lol

I've been keeping my processor at 1.51 and performance to keep an eye on heat and stability, battery life will have to wait til a full charge, 8 months I've had this phone and this is the neatest news ever,

ICS ROCKS

just to confirm , 3d camera doesn't work on the setup in my signature

but who cares, FOR NOW, if 2d works

jnrdavo

Jul 14, 2009
ok, is it just me (and I'm guessing not!)..

I can't seem to get superuser to work...

I'm trying to restore apps with titanium..

'App will not work. Try busybox and try again". This attempt was made using hte "/system/bin/su" command...

I've tried busybox (Free), but that says that I don't have superuser... I've downloaded Superuser, but that doesn't seem to do anything..

I'm S-OFF (for the first time :))..

Any help for this idiot would be appreciated :)

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

further on this... If I run SuperSU, then it comes up and says that my binary needs to be updated... I say "continue", and it comes up with "Installation failed!".

matrixskills

Jul 2, 2010
London, Ontario
i ran into a problem.
i restored all my msgs with back SMS backup. worked great earlire every thing was just fine.

now a few hours later, when i open my stock messages app and click a contact to sent it to, it just keeps loading the message history. what happened it was working fine earlier?

gav83collins

me and another user have full 3d and cameras on this rom and custom kernel from the shooter ice Rom

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

i ran into a problem.
i restored all my msgs with back SMS backup. worked great earlire every thing was just fine.

now a few hours later, when i open my stock messages app and click a contact to sent it to, it just keeps loading the message history. what happened it was working fine earlier?

try restoring again, or trying default again,

gav83collins

Sorry, but where may I find the " 2.6.35.14 virtuous-s4v-1 "mdj kernel ?

you have to extract it from the Rom, shooter ice , but 3d isn't working for me on that kernel, but it is for another user. o thought it was, bit id flashed the HTC kernel by accident

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

you have to extract it from the Rom, shooter ice , but 3d isn't working for me on that kernel, but it is for another user. o thought it was, bit id flashed the HTC kernel by accident

you may need the fix on the first page, but, I don't have this problem

bombaju

Mar 14, 2007
light sensor doesn't change the backlight automatically, I think it doesn't work. anyone has this problem? after wipe no change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sxiet

meangreenie

Mar 6, 2012
Yeh I can confirm the s4v kernel works on this rom and the even the 2d camera works but no 3D. The speed is amazing with both cores forced on, 6500 antutu, 3500 old quadrant, 3600 new quadrant, nenamark-2 51fps and the rom just flies.......... unfortunately for anyone like me with call drops, the call drop fix no longer works and you get no network at all with it, [shakes fist at fate]

manemzjum

Dec 26, 2010
glasgow
The only problem I have come across is camera don't work in third party apps like facebook or any other app that has ability to take pictures the picture comes out all green but using camera app both 2d and 3d pictures are fine

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts