[ROMs] [11/04/12] Three Musketeers Present...MIUI 4 V1 Beta \ Sense 4.0 V2 Beta

Search This thread

Gunman84

Nov 11, 2011
Љубљана
Screen shots

Here are some screen shoots. I was messing with a phone apk and now it's not showing anymore,ass you can see it's far from perfect ,there are soo manx bugs that i don't have enough fingers to count them, i have to stop for today the phone will burst in to flames if i don't,my hands are burning :D:rolleyes:

Attachments

• shot_000057.jpg
    shot_000057.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 288
  • shot_000056.jpg
    shot_000056.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 276
  • shot_000060.jpg
    shot_000060.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 280
  • shot_000063.jpg
    shot_000063.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 282

mr1029x

May 3, 2011
Hanoi
Here are some screen shoots. I was messing with a phone apk and now it's not showing anymore,ass you can see it's far from perfect ,there are soo manx bugs that i don't have enough fingers to count them, i have to stop for today the phone will burst in to flames if i don't,my hands are burning :D:rolleyes:

;) Nice ;) Hopefully U can resize the skins that come with it, too ;)
But right now I know U're focusing on fixing those bugs firsr ;)
Good Luck :)

Reactions: Gunman84

mr1029x

May 3, 2011
Hanoi

Gunman84

Nov 11, 2011
Љубљана
I can see U said there some missing feature? What are those? Can U make a list :) Sorry, I'm just too excited about this :D

And btw, it's a bit laggy when scrolling from one screen to another, don't you think? Hope U can fix it :) Cheers

WELL THE LIVE WALLPAPER WAS ON, AND I WAS FILMING WITH LG Optimus Black. It's not that laggy.The missing features are, you cant change Idlescreen ,the video in weather app is not working,the on screen notes don't work, stock HTC wallpapers don't fit the screen...i will sure try to fix those things, hopefully soon :eek: ;)

mr1029x

May 3, 2011
Hanoi
WELL THE LIVE WALLPAPER WAS ON, AND I WAS FILMING WITH LG Optimus Black. It's not that laggy.The missing features are, you cant change Idlescreen ,the video in weather app is not working,the on screen notes don't work, stock HTC wallpapers don't fit the screen...i will sure try to fix those things, hopefully soon :eek: ;)

Oh I see :)
But wait, did U got the Camera working??? :O And remember to remap the recent, too ;) ( I hope U can remap it so when U long press the home screen or long press the menu screen, it will show the recent app :p)

Good luck porting the ROM ;) Cheers

marcusarelius23

Aug 15, 2010
Manchester
Wooow, this rom is amazing! Thanks to all who have dedicated their time to this rom and spent endless hours getting it to where it is now. It'll be even better when it is fully operational and out of Beta. I can't wait!

I had to use the wifi fix and the super user fix so all is good except camera, video and Gps as far as i can see. I am going to use this rom for a few days and see if i find anything else and i will report back.

Thanks again devs. Keep up the good work!

ali magdy

Aug 21, 2011
cairo

Hey, can you please upload your sense 4 build?

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium HD app

ali magdy

Aug 21, 2011
cairo
Hey people, I have good news.
I took the HTCCamera.apk from the stock ICS and installed it in sense 4. The camera app opens and show me a good quality photo but it force closes before I can take a shot . Any ideas how to stop this force close?
I took screenshots but I can't upload them . :confused:

Last edited:

shingers5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Hey people, I have good news.
I took the HTCCamera.apk from the stock ICS and installed it in sense 4. The camera app opens and show me a good quality photo but it force closes before I can take a shot . Any ideas how to stop this force close?
I took screenshots but I can't upload them . :confused:

We have got that far as well and got viewfinder then fc. Not posted as its not a fix. Thanks for trying

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

shingers5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Guys, I have Tried this ROM, I have to say, it is amazing, well done. You deserve a big compliment and thank you. If you just fix the bugs it would be great.

Camera is proving to be a harder task than first imagined and USB mount which worked initially is now hit and miss. Very frustrating indeed

Reactions: Alsager

marcusarelius23

Aug 15, 2010
Manchester
Has the camera been fixed in this rom yet? I am so eager to use this rom as my daily but i need the camera as i take lots of pics with my phone. Plz fix camera!

Thanks for all the work you guys have done on this rom so far. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sense 4?

Go to the new thread here....
    The-Three-MusketeersMIUI.png

Three Musketeers MIUI 4 V1 Beta
    Yes we have long beards, silly hats and occasionally spar (with words).

This is a Beta at the moment, so do not kang us about updates; what's working or not. Look below, if it's not there then try it. Let us know and we will update accordingly.

We have released these in beta form so people can try them and we believe that they are useable now.
    Please Please don't post silly comments saying the things we've already listed don't work, lets try to keep comments productive to help us or help others...

This is a port from the Incredible S version ported over by me :D

What Works:
    Mic
    Sound
    SD Mount (for this to work you need to turn USB debugging off before you connect to PC)
    Data
    SMS
    MMS
    Dialler
    Auto Brightness
    Themes (you may have some problems, but thats a MIUI problem and not the rom)

What Doesn't Work:
    MIUI 4 hasn't got a stable release yet so some of the problems will be MIUI based and not this rom
    WiFi
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    You tell us

Changelog
    Code:
    Three Mustketeer MIUI 4 Beta V1
    #######################################

- Initial Release

Screenshot_2012-04-11-17-52-58.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-11-17-53-10.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-11-17-53-23.png

Screenshot_2012-04-11-17-53-35.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-11-17-54-07.png
    Screenshot_2012-04-11-17-59-49.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Download

MIUI 4 Beta V1

Mirror Thanks once again to JoeVoo (remember this guy does this for free so just click on an add or two ;))

How to Install

1. Root your Device and Get Recovery - Use one of these tutorials: Vertigo or Shingers5.
    2. Complete Wipe through CWM or Flash BinDroid Total Wipe.
    3. In CWM, Wipe Data, Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik and Battery Stats.
    4. Install .zip file, reboot and hopefully enjoy.

Disclaimer

We are not responsible if this bricks your phone. It worked for us and if you install correctly, it will work as mentioned for you. You do these things at your own risk.

Credits to: Shingers5 - testing, suggestions and feedback | benjamin.j.goodwin - general help and being a god :) | dutchdanny - for advice and for being a god too ;) | proxuser - for advice
    Yeah we are still working on these projects.... don't worry.... ;)

Sent from my One X using xda premium

I have made some progress in porting full sense 4.0 with full 3D weather and widgets ,will show some screenshoots :)
    We've got some Good News for the Sense 4 people... We've managed to get the WiFi working (thanks to some good advice from Memnoc over on the DHD forums)

We're still working on everything else, just thought we'd release this as an update for all you people now ;)
    thx my friend :)

with kind regards

Wow that's not good. I think we may have been a bit hasty getting new device so I am gonna get my xl back so if anything start banging updates out. Sorry about any bad feeling or negative vibes but it shows xl forum isn't dead and we have passionate people in here. I really hope that one x tool sorts s-off for us as well and we should have 4ext recovery too. Now let's put all our differences aside and get things back on track