[STOCK ROM] IML74K.UCLD3 for SGH-I717

Search This thread

RainMotorsports

Dec 24, 2011
Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Google Nexus 5
This doesn't belong in the Development section.

You AT&T boys must be real different lol. Everywhere else I have gone they put stock and leak firmware in the development section. On a daily basis.

Korey I was wondering why the bandwidth graphs were going crazy. I had a 183 Mbps spike earlier. Current average is around 78 Mbps for the last 5 hours.
I am not sure how many of these 800-1200 MB leaks a month I can handle, I am glad you have it how you have it.

Last edited:

Whosdaman

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 9, 2008
Gainesville, Florida
You AT&T boys must be real different lol. Everywhere else I have gone they put stock and leak firmware in the development section. On a daily basis.

Korey I was wondering why the bandwidth graphs were going crazy. I had a 183 Mbps spike earlier. Current average is around 78 Mbps for the last 5 hours.
I am not sure how many of these 800-1200 MB leaks a month I can handle, I am glad you have it how you have it.

O don't worry, I was going to tip you off but then I just put you as #2 ;)

I'll let you know way ahead of time before it happens again. For some reason the Note leaks are extremely large in size and cannot be shrunk.

As well, I was quite confused about the conflict of the thread placement. I'm as well am very use to posting stock and leaked ROMs in development section only. I don't see why it would go in the General section, nothing general about this thread.

flappjaxxx

Apr 8, 2009
Somewhere, FL

I'll let you know way ahead of time before it happens again. For some reason the Note leaks are extremely large in size and cannot be shrunk.

As well, I was quite confused about the conflict of the thread placement. I'm as well am very use to posting stock and leaked ROMs in development section only. I don't see why it would go in the General section, nothing general about this thread.

Thanks for your contribution to all of us Note users!
Personally you could put it in the freaking cake baking thread for all I care.
Thanks for sharing!

EthanMG

Oct 24, 2010
Golden
Because the super great and logical mods and forum rent-a-cops have weird ideas about what is classified as what

Its not att its this gay **** note section! I have skyrocket and we had stock roms/kernels and other stuff in dev section but this cocky ppl here don't like that i don't know why! General section is only for general ****. Rom or kernel is no general thing!

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Yappppp

Thanks for sharing!

haha, glad we all agree. the way i see it, a leaked rom from samsung is more a custom rom than a stock rom. if you tried to return your phone to at&t with this rom on it, they would tell you it had a custom firmware on it, so it definitely belongs in this thread.

Reactions: Whosdaman

mjb337

May 1, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
i flashed this through cwm and it hung on the at&t logo for like twenty minutes thank god i was able to get back into cwm recovery and flash back to my original rom

cmjkxa

May 24, 2011
San diego
I just flashed this from fresh gb. Factory reset. Home screen transitions are noticibly choppier than gb. I've flash this twice and factory reset twice. Same issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

RainMotorsports

Dec 24, 2011
Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Google Nexus 5
Stock ROMs belong in General.

Well can we get something sorted through the rest of XDA. Its pretty hard to follow the rules when you switch phones if they are different for every phone. Or to follow the rules as a developer or contributor if every phone you service has different rules for the section. I mean without being told of course. Poor Korey switches phones like crazy not to mention BriefMobile servicing leaks for nearly every phone out there.

I am guessing though this being a full stock leak and not a rooted one would even disqualify it from Dev in the section I scan through because the rule is if you didn't create it, it doesn't belong there. Nearly all of our leaks are repacked by a developer or contributor. So there is a bit of difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whosdaman

EvoXOhio

Mar 23, 2011
Well can we get something sorted through the rest of XDA. Its pretty hard to follow the rules when you switch phones if they are different for every phone. Or to follow the rules as a developer or contributor if every phone you service has different rules for the section. I mean without being told of course. Poor Korey switches phones like crazy not to mention BriefMobile servicing leaks for nearly every phone out there.

It is pretty ridiculous. I've had phones were stock roms were in development. The mods need to be consistent among forums.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    xEn58-250x400.jpg

How To: Install IML74K.UCLD3 for SGH-I717

Warning: This will wipe your data entirely. BriefMobile is not liable for your actions. This is for the SGH-I717 only!

1. Download SGH-I717UCLD3-1FB30D08F1D2B2AAAECF49D262E8E707.exe
    2. Install the Galaxy Note drivers
    3. Run the "SGH-I717UCLD3-1FB30D08F1D2B2AAAECF49D262E8E707.exe" on a Windows PC
    4. Power off the Galaxy Note
    5. Put the Galaxy Note into "Download Mode" by holding both Volume Down and the Power Button
    6. Connect the Galaxy Note to your computer. Ensure Odin recognizes it. You should see "0:[COM#]" fill in the first box.
    7. Click "Start"
    8. After it is finished, the Galaxy Note will reboot and it will be running Android 4.0.3 IML74K.UCLD3. Congratulations!
    Here's one of the first CWM flashable versions thanks to the collective.
    It's the new base they are working from.
    Rooted.
    Still has all the bloatware.
    Enjoy :)

http://bit.ly/JaAeyo

Thanks for sharing!
    Opinion

Left Handed S-Pen works fine (I'm left handed)

No Fc's yet, SMemo rotates fine, without error.

Can delete / edit screenshots taken with S-pen

Phone / sms / contacts work as expected, calls to mobile / landlines, sms to / from iphones , other phones work fine. Pics in MMS auto download

Installed RomToolbox, noticed they set the DM heap cache to 256 (wow)

Switching between apps seems faster than the first leak.

Was able to install CWM and root just like from the 1st leak

So far, seems great to me.