That being the case, I have updated my SenseCream theme to work on JellyBean ROMs
So, I present to you.....SenseCream for JellyBean!!
- Rooted One X (International version - not sure if it will work on One XL, One X+ etc)
- Custom recovery
- ROM based on HTC 3.20.x.x for One X (not OneX+ ROMs)
- Deodexed ROM (stock ROMs are odexed, so the theme won't work with them)...if in doubt, check the ROM thread if the ROM is deodexed or not.
WHAT DO YOU GET
- updated for full compatibility with ViperX 3.8.0 FINAL
- added theme uninstaller, thanks to @fichl
- updated to latest AROMA installer (2.70)
- updated for full compatibility with ViperX 3.7.5
- updated for full compatibility with latest base 3.20.x
- cleaned up updater-script
- minor fix to support data transfer speed in ViperX 3.6.1
- fixed HTC IME bug
- themed Venom SD manager statusbar icon - finally!
- updated for ViperX 3.6.0 (3.20.x base)
- fixed simlock issue with Phone.apk
- fixed a couple of faulty images
- fixed battery icon issues (again!)
- changed up/download anim icons from AOSP style to Sense style -- thanks whiskey!
- updated for compatibility with Viperx 3.3.3
- fully themed HTC PowerManager
- themed more statusbar icons
- themed Talk - icon, notification and smileys
- hopefully fixed issues with transparent notification shade!!
- new clock digits in SenseCream skin
- new SenseCreamStock skin - same SenseCream goodness, with the stock white clock widget
- added original Roboto font to installer
- added themed HTC PowerManager notification icon - thanks to deagleone
- updated to work with ViperX 3.2.3
- rebased on 3.14.401.31
- added Roboto slim font
- added choice of statusbar icon themes
- reincluded no app label Rosie mod
- removed jotha's APM mods
- general tidying up of the theme
- rebased on 3.14.401.27
- that's all for this one!
- themed Settings.apk - various icons including USB connected icon
- tidied up the installation process
- statusbar now glows blue not green when in a call
- themed Google Music, including widget to match the SenseCream experience
- themed HTC Music app and widget
- further refinements to lockscreen (unknown caller image etc)
- Rosie mods are now available as a separate pack, available here -- updated
- added jotha's APM mod - thanks for the permission jotha
- fixed a few more glitches
- updated keyboard to latest HTC version - with arrow keys
- minor mod to keyboard - fixed letter longpress selector
- Rosie mods are now available as a separate pack, available here
- enabled landscape Rosie - thanks to mwilky for sharing!
- removed shortcut labels on lockscreen - thanks to mwilky for sharing!
- rethemed pattern unlock screen
- themed a few more UI elements
- fixed squashed Ok/Cancel buttons
- changed statusbar clock and notification text to blue
- changed notification shade clock/date to blue - thanks mwilky
- rebased on the 3.14.401.20 WWE rom base
- added themed HTC lockscreen
- added Rosie with no app labels on homescreens
- fixed a few graphical glitches
- fixed holo gradient background
- Fixed disappearing battery issue including for Renovate ROM (so you just need to flash the framework files if coming from v5.0.2/3)
- Skin completely redesigned and rebased on HTC Steel skin
- UI fully themed, including most HTC widgets
- new statusbar icons - thanks to Basil3 for these!
- Dialer / Phone / Contacts
- World clock
- Modified battery symbol and charging animation - reports battery in 1% increments
DOWNLOAD LINKSI have tested it myself using both TWRP and CWM recoveries, so can confirm this version works with both.
JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR, THIS IS FOR JELLYBEAN ROMS. IF YOU INSTALL THIS ON AN ICS ROM, YOUR PHONE MIGHT EXPLODE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
ROSIE MODSI have decided to split the Rosie mods from the theme, since people might want the modded Rosie, but keep stock look. You can get them right over here
INSTALLATIONAS ALWAYS, NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING....AND FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK
Just flash the zip through recovery. It will make the require changes to the required apks. It will also install the SenseCream skin to /system/app
To get the full effect, you will also need to apply the SenseCream skin.
And you're done - have tried to make it as easy as possible, but let me know if there any problems.Code:Settings > Personalise > Skins > SenseCream skin > apply
If you're coming from another theme, always better to reflash your Rom without wiping first, to restore stock frameworks...avoids any leftover icons etc!
REVERT TO STOCKThe easiest way to revert to stock is to reflash your ROM without wiping.
CREDITSMost of the .pngs/.9.pngs have come from the stock ICS and HTC ROMs - I have countless hours resizing, recolouring and 9patching the contents of all the apks! That said, there are a couple of people whose hard work helped me along.football - for the Maximus ROM
Paul O'Brien / chainfire - for root & SU
ibotpeaches - for bringing apktool kicking and screaming into the ICS era!he_stheone, mayfield103, fdb and the other great themers here on XDA - for showing us how themeing should be done
VillainROM team - for their awesome VillainTheme system
endursa - for his fixed holo background
amarullz - for AROMA, and revolutionising the way we install zips on Android
H89P - for letting me "borrow" his AROMA setup, and countless troubleshooting
Mwilky - for sharing mods and ideas
jotha - for letting me included his APM mod in the installerpatensas }
The Great Dane } for testing, troubleshooting, ideas and suggestions
You guys, the users, for testing and making suggestions
Anyone else I may have collected icons from over my travels through the forum!If anyone feels I have used some of their work without proper credit, please let me know in the thread or via PM - will happily give credit where its due!!
SCREENSHOTS(updated 2nd December)