[DISCUSSION] The Best MIUI rom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SwitchBack

Dec 3, 2011
Which MIUI rom is the best?

Anyone that tell which MIUI rom is the best, if he can also to write how the rom and give link to the rom will be good.

3lackhawk

Apr 14, 2011
Budapest
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
For me the latest GB based (2.4.20)

I tried older (GB) and further version (ICS) but it was too laggy or too many bugs in it.

I'm satisfied with it just I trying to find a kernel replacement for more free memory etc....

Sorry I'm not allowed to post link, but everybody can find easily on the miui web page....

Reactions: SwitchBack

SwitchBack

Dec 3, 2011

I tried older (GB) and further version (ICS) but it was too laggy or too many bugs in it.

I'm satisfied with it just I trying to find a kernel replacement for more free memory etc....

Sorry I'm not allowed to post link, but everybody can find easily on the miui web page....

more?

un.droid

Oct 27, 2011
i think MyUI Euphoria by RolluS is the best MIUI.
it is very fast, stable and the battery life is not bad at all (considering the fact i havent found an ICS rom with good battery consumption). i highly recommend this rom.

Reactions: SwitchBack

un.droid

Oct 27, 2011
dont really know since i dont like hebrew menus and such, i do know that RTL and hebrew keyboard is implemented within ICS.

Thejmax

Feb 26, 2012
London
Hi,

I am currently using the build 5 of MyICS Ultimate Fusion by Barome.

HERE

The ROM is really good and fast. The installer is amazing, make things so much more easier. You can also choose a launcher (APEX, Normal Launcher, etc...)

However I have noticed a few problems, including no screenlock (regardeless of whether I choose patern, Pin, etc.... to lock and also I cannot go back to the main page when I am in some Apps.

This might be due to the way I installed the ROM, I am waiting for an answer about it. If this is my fault I will re-install and see, otherwise according to the other people on the thread, the build 2 is a more table version.

I have been using ROM by MyUI for over 6 month and I am always happy with them!

Regards

Jmax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i think MyUI Euphoria by RolluS is the best MIUI.
    it is very fast, stable and the battery life is not bad at all (considering the fact i havent found an ICS rom with good battery consumption). i highly recommend this rom.
    Please reread the rules. Mainly about search before posting.

Thread closed

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2