UPDATE: Producing Beta, Aurora and Nightly builds again.
UPDATE: Mozilla has updated the build system to start creating ARMv6 builds of Beta, Aurora, and Nightly. Due to this (great!) news, I've stopped producing Debug, Default and Optimize builds of Firefox/Fennec and will only continue with Linaro builds for now.
* These builds are ARMv6 ONLY!
* Supports Flash. v11/v10.3 recommended
* Fennec may currently only work for Android 2.2+ devices per Mozilla's Dev Team, but YMMV.
* Tested without issue on Republic Wireless LG Optimus S (LG LS670, AOSP 2.3.5, CM7).
* If you have issues with Sync, remove Nightly/Beta/Aurora installations from your PC and use Release to initiate pairing of your ARMv6 device
* If you receive the error "Secure Connection Failed" with error code "sec_error_no_memory", you must disable TLS support:
1. browse to about:config
2. search for "tls"
3. toggle "security.enable_tls" to false
(Screenshot attached: 2012.06.15-10.24.25.jpeg)
* Development builds of AB+ work. (Tested with b3478). They can be found here.
CURRENT DOWNLOADS (Mediafire)
814a3c08e5b394dd5aed5d3cb33db648 Beta 20.0 2013-03-15
557018e64da8325e88ea0fd8bfba5929 Aurora 21.0a2 2013-03-15
ffe80fd36443d9cb1d31a74d33030d7a Nightly 22.0a1 2013-03-15
LINARO ONLY BUILDS (Mediafire)
cf3967e4d3333b032d9c056c0a3cf815 Release 16.0.2 2012-10-31 Linaro Optimize
fe97389213953d74ac8130bb8765d447 Beta 17.0 2012-10-31 Linaro Optimize
eb723bd3728ca2b53b80d83698fcf351 Aurora 18.0a2 2012-10-31 Linaro Optimize
65bcff80fa5f1278866c56de8dbfd03a Nightly 19.0a1 2012-10-31 Linaro Optimize
Build Notes to aid in testing:
* "Linaro" builds use Ray Donnelly's patched Linaro Android Toolchain version 4.6.3-2011.12