Feel free to try any ROM. in case you chose the wrong ROM installation will be stopped before start update, with this note: Invalid Vender ID 294
So it's safe to try.
Once the RUU is downloaded, launch the application on your PC and follow the instructions.
Before executing the ROM Upgrade Utility (RUU) make sure that:
Once installation completes, perform a hard reset of your device !
- Back up your data first before upgrading your device
- The USB sync cable is connected to your device and PC. ActiveSync® or Windows Mobile Device Center will establish the connection between your device and PC.
- All running applications on the device must been closed.
- The battery level of the device is more then 50%.
- The update will take up to 10 minutes.
- DO NOT interrupt the update process, make/receive phone calls, disconnect the device from the PC, or press any buttons until the process has been completed.
- You don't need SSPL !
Two hard reset procedure:
Performing a factory reset using the settings menu
Go to Settings->Security->Factory reset.
Enter code “1234” and tap "Yes".
Performing a factory reset using phone buttons
-Turn phone power off.
-Press and hold the volume up and volume down buttons, while holding the volume buttons, press the power button shortly.(You will see a warning message on the screen,the operation will delete all your personal data and reset all settings to manufacturer defaults)
-Release the volume up and volume down buttons
-Press the volume up button to perform the reset.