[Official] HTC Desire HD is getting and Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) update!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Springdale

Mar 7, 2010
Don't know, but it is obvious that they hold off the update on purpose to boost the sales of their current flagship phones. I don't think I will buy again HTC, ever.

springy

Dec 26, 2010
I still think we are a few months away... If it was going to be release in May/June, we should have already had leaks that our brilliant dev team will be working on... but at the moment we haven't got any... :(

clouds5

Feb 8, 2011
Gogo HTC :) soon i'll get the SGS3 but i want to experience ICS on my good ol DHD before that!

tamerg

Mar 2, 2011
whats the benefit of the release? Im using LC's ICS for month now and Im pretty happy with it.
As far as i can say, what we are waiting here is camcorder to be workin properly, nothin fancy more...

DeTaimMascin

May 9, 2012
whats the benefit of the release? Im using LC's ICS for month now and Im pretty happy with it.
As far as i can say, what we are waiting here is camcorder to be workin properly, nothin fancy more...

You are funny!! Lol
Didn't you know that DHD has an high quality video camera?!?!
Update is mandatory for htc... there are no excuse!

shad0wboss

Oct 6, 2010
Genève
Just got a reply from HTC Romania, and all they said was that DHD will get the update in the second part of this year.

that means until june we should forget about the update...then probably if it rolls out in june, it would take 1 month at least to release..or maybe we can get a leaked version but until June...

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
If you guys are really all that worried about "Official" releases then you are gonna be disappointed with smartphones in general. Most roms are built off of ports that said device never receives. You will see this with every device and every OS update with the exception of the Nexus. When you buy a phone you buy it as is and there is no promise that it will ever be updated. Even if the OEM says it may get an update there are many things that could prevent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts