Restoring from backup

Search This thread

jvx333

Sep 6, 2011
Dallas
Does anyone know if restoring a ROM from backup is good or bad. Reason I'm asking is becausE I'm about to make a backup of my current setup so I can try a new ROM, and if I don't like it and want to restore from a backup will everything work fine. Thanks in advance

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
Does anyone know if restoring a ROM from backup is good or bad. Reason I'm asking is becausE I'm about to make a backup of my current setup so I can try a new ROM, and if I don't like it and want to restore from a backup will everything work fine. Thanks in advance

that's the point of the backup... just wipe things before installing the backup.

Reactions: jvx333

jebscc

May 14, 2012
Rom Factory

You can also use Rom Factory and create your own rom. This will not create a total backup of your phone, just the required folders for the operating system.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

that's the point of the backup... just wipe things before installing the backup.