[MOD][APP][GB][MDPI]XPERIA-S Music Port

Search This thread

daniel090588

Feb 3, 2011
Tag editor Working on xperia s music player port

I Did it people now i can edit tags on my mini pro look a this, first flash the xperia s mosic player port for mdpi, now with root explorer copy into system/app folder the SemcMetadataCleanup.apk file and change permissions to rw,r,r. The reboot your pnone into CWM and do a factory reset (full wipe) and reboot your phone and that´s all you now have the xperia s tag editor

Attachments

• screenshot_2012-05-11_1847_2.png
    screenshot_2012-05-11_1847_2.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 345
  • screenshot_2012-05-11_1848.png
    screenshot_2012-05-11_1848.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 311
  • SemcMetadataCleanup.apk
    2.5 MB · Views: 209

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
I Did it people now i can edit tags on my mini pro look a this, first flash the xperia s mosic player port for mdpi, now with root explorer copy into system/app folder the SemcMetadataCleanup.apk file and change permissions to rw,r,r. The reboot your pnone into CWM and do a factory reset (full wipe) and reboot your phone and that´s all you now have the xperia s tag editor

My problem is i dont wanna do full wipe cos to restore my apps back & customizing tha phone aint easy... i wish to use dis music player!!!:mad:

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
Why is the full wipe needed for installing one system app?

I have placed some system apps just to the /system/app folder, set the permissions, did a restart and it worked just fine. Not a single problem.

You say that it is the only way. Why not just clear cache and Dalvik cache, if you think it is so important?

To whalesplaho: Use Titanium Backup Batch options(Menu button) to backup all user apps and restore all missing apps :)

Reactions: whalesplaho

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
To whalesplaho: Use Titanium Backup Batch options(Menu button) to backup all user apps and restore all missing apps :)

i know dat brov but some apps dat i cracked do gimme problem like MX video player, poweramp & little others, i would need to uninstall & reinstall den crack & set it up!!!! also using tha batch option wont restore backup once cos my internal memory is 400MB.

How did yhu make xperia s music player work on yur mobile brov?

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

I know what that is but is the only way for now to make this player works there´s no other way man

thanks for yur respond buddy.......:D

phoneyericsson

Dec 30, 2010
This is a great app, thank you! The UI from Sony is MUCH improved and I quite like it...I think I'll be playing with it a lot! :D

Has anyone tried adding the megabass.zip to this? I'd love to add some power to the bass. I have tried every setting, and Poweramp/Winamp for me, destroy the song at higher levels if you add bass. bass bass bass :)

p.s. OK If you install that metadatacleanup.apk SenseMe appears and you can download album art....will that appear in this app if I turn it on in Media Go? p.s. anyone who was having syching problems with Media Go use version 2.0 NOT 2.1...it sycs fine.

Last edited:

orangec500

Feb 2, 2009
Saigon
Be flashed and worked on my Mini Pro, but playing sound is seemed to be interrupted. Music equalizer is not saved after edit when playing in background. The next day, Walkman Icons music is disappear, so I have to re-flash again to keep music player on my device. Does anyone using Mini Pro get these problems??? My FW is 2.3.4 069
Really like this app;-)

Sent from my SK17i using XDA

daniel090588

Feb 3, 2011
On ICS oficialli you won´t have this player i updated my arc s to oficial ICS and the player is exactly the same as stock gingerbread

danist727

Mar 3, 2012
Hong Kong
It seems that the music player is not compatible to SONY ICS PORT.
And the equalizer is clearly not work in ics
Sent from my WT19i using xda premium

sadrac93

May 14, 2012
¿how to put the option again "I like" facebook to a xperia sk17 in every song? since it does not appear in this model.

Greetings and sorry for my english.

Top Liked Posts