Covers given out already-never mind

Search This thread

ickster

Feb 12, 2011
North Texas
I've kept the covers from my returns so I have 3 extra new ones.
I'm not going to have this thing much longer I don't think, so if you need a cover let me know. In the interest of fairness, I'll randomly pic 3 names out of any responses posted here by 10pm CST tonight and PM the "winners" . I got scolded in another forum when I offered a battery to the first comer... "some people don't check the forum regularly blah blah blah" so I will wait until 10.
I'm more than happy to throw the cover in an envelope and mail it. I got a cover once this way and it arrived fine.
Let me know here if you need one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chinese281

iArtisan

Oct 30, 2011
Mine is really f'ed up so I wouldn't mind another back cover.
Thanks for doing this!

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA

D

Deleted member 2747343

deleted
10char

Last edited by a moderator:

ickster

Feb 12, 2011
North Texas
Picked the three "winners" last night as posted, mailed two. Still waiting for Chinese to give me an address.
Changed post title to reflect this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've kept the covers from my returns so I have 3 extra new ones.
    I'm not going to have this thing much longer I don't think, so if you need a cover let me know. In the interest of fairness, I'll randomly pic 3 names out of any responses posted here by 10pm CST tonight and PM the "winners" . I got scolded in another forum when I offered a battery to the first comer... "some people don't check the forum regularly blah blah blah" so I will wait until 10.
    I'm more than happy to throw the cover in an envelope and mail it. I got a cover once this way and it arrived fine.
    Let me know here if you need one.