FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[FXZ] Flash 5.9.902 to Stock / Unbrick

423 posts
Thanks Meter: 114
 
By iNsAnEmOd, Account currently disabled on 20th February 2012, 08:54 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
1st March 2012, 07:24 PM |#31  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Lansing,MI
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCapcom

link doesn't work says file not found any mirrors?

all the links work fine on a PC
1st April 2012, 11:54 PM |#32  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
.902 FXZ zip link is dead
The link to the .902 FXZ zip is no longer working - it requires a user/pass. Is there another source for this file somewhere?
1st May 2012, 08:26 PM |#33  
geske001's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thanks, this worked for me trying to go up from 892 to 902. dhackers version bricked my phone (I couldn't even charge it). This version fixed it all. Now I just have to decide whether I want a debloated flashed ROM or not (Eclipse 2.2).

Thanks for the post!
2nd May 2012, 04:57 AM |#34  
lentm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptronius

The link to the .902 FXZ zip is no longer working - it requires a user/pass. Is there another source for this file somewhere?

go to the original post.
7th May 2012, 08:59 PM |#35  
Member
Flag Toledo
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
I'm running 901 now and was thinking about going to 901 & Eclipse 2.2.

What I want to know is the difference between the 901 & 902, and is it worth the hassle to update?

Did anyone else who did this notice a difference?



Sent from my DROID BIONIC running Eclipse 2.1 Rc1 created by reverse engineering of superior alien technology!
ManOfBusiness
13th May 2012, 04:46 AM |#36  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Both links on to the .902 FXZ are dead... Just so you guys know.

Here is a live link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/kQydtP-d/...75Verizon.html

However you need to sign up to download. I just used A dummy email I'll attach the FXZ in a few if the site lets me, from there some one can create a link for it.

This is where I stole the link. http://droidmodderx.com/bionic/how-t...d-easiest-way/

Other links
http://rootzwiki.com/topic/21448-link-to-902-fxz-file/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
13th May 2012, 05:39 AM |#37  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Please help
I rooted a friends droid bionic using Motofail. I flashed one of the ICS ROMs and everything worked fine. He went and tried to flash is own ROM, and the one he flashed was a Droid 2 ROM. The phone now will not get past the "Dual Core" screen, it will not boot into recovery but it will go into fastboot.

I downloaded RSD lite and the 5.9.902 FXZ file, followed the instructions and get the following error message:

Failed flashing process. Failed flashing process. 1/20 flash mbm " allow-mbmloader-mbm.bin" -> Phone returned FAIL; phone connected

I have tried different usb ports but not a different computer.

I don't know what to do to fix it at this point, or if it is fixable. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
ManOfBusiness
14th May 2012, 01:36 AM |#38  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by hood420

I rooted a friends droid bionic using Motofail. I flashed one of the ICS ROMs and everything worked fine. He went and tried to flash is own ROM, and the one he flashed was a Droid 2 ROM. The phone now will not get past the "Dual Core" screen, it will not boot into recovery but it will go into fastboot.

I downloaded RSD lite and the 5.9.902 FXZ file, followed the instructions and get the following error message:

Failed flashing process. Failed flashing process. 1/20 flash mbm " allow-mbmloader-mbm.bin" -> Phone returned FAIL; phone connected

I have tried different usb ports but not a different computer.

I don't know what to do to fix it at this point, or if it is fixable. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Rsd lite .893 fxz get root then rsd lite .902 fxz.

My experience with Rsd lite is Sometimes It has to fail 2-3 times before it will complete the flash. I don't know why. If all else fails try a different computer, some have had success with that.

Tell your friend don't be such a noob next time.
18th June 2012, 02:56 AM |#39  
wooddale's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 467
 
More
Im on 905 eclipse 3.0 can I use this to get back to 902 and 2.2?
19th June 2012, 01:23 AM |#40  
Underwater Mike's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooddale

Im on 905 eclipse 3.0 can I use this to get back to 902 and 2.2?

Yes, you can.
19th June 2012, 04:46 AM |#41  
Hello_Robert's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
I had to use RSD LITE 5.7 to un brick mine. I was using RSD 5.6.. but would fail at 14/20. Unable to flash.

Two cents

Sent from my DROID BIONIC
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes