Yay! Got the 3M Estoc+ for my Galaxy Note!

Search This thread

Vulpix

Mar 25, 2006
Singapore
VjCxb.jpg

DnCVN.jpg

BQJyL.jpg

H1Ei3.jpg

jS3Yb.jpg

Yes, those of you who had one for your old Galaxy S2, it's now available for the Note. I consolidated a bunch of orders in my country and these will belong to a bunch of crazy cats who were willing to pay a hefty amount for this screen protector.

This protector is slightly thinner than the old 3M Estoc+ on the SGS2, but the surface is a lot slicker. Scotchtape could not even stick properly to it for me to lift it up to remove dust. The surface feels FANTASTIC! It's matte, yet it's glossy as seen in the photo. I know there are other protectors in the market, but this is still my favourite one.

No rainbow effect, glossy clarity, and matte feel, this is why this thing is the best protector IMO. You can find this protector in gmarket, go to the co.kr version and change to the English site.

Vulpix

Mar 25, 2006
Singapore
http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challe...pos_class_kind=T&keyword_order=3m+estoc++note

That's the link for anyone that wants it, I certainly don't understand it too well.

I will keep my eyes for it, too. It looks really nice! Does it at all mess with the image clarity? I had those Matte screen protectors and felt great to the touch, but readability was HORRIBLE.

Most of the time the clarity is affected by the horrendous rainbow effect for the lesser matte screen protectors. The rainbow effect is nearly invisible, and I would say it's even negligible. I can't see it in a white screen, maybe some can. This is why I swear by this protector, because the screen is clear like a gloss screen protector, but has the matte feel. You can say it's like an improved and better SGIPEN Ultra Optics.

fast_asleep

Apr 21, 2012
thanks for highlighting this screen protector as the best out there ;)

showing as 16.10 dollars for me so around £10..

anyone interested doing a mass order in the UK?

coolfire

Aug 20, 2004
Singapore
Huawei Mate 30 Pro
Bump, anyone else got this for their Note?

Just got this from another HWZ member as I missed your mini-MO earlier on. :p

All I can add is that this ****e is da BOMB! IMHO of SPs out there, it really is the best! Swiping on the screen now is a bloody joy!

Didn't have another cam with me, so I can only show shots of the packaging... :D
20120520_3MEstocPlusforSGN_001.jpg

20120520_3MEstocPlusforSGN_002.jpg

Love it!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

k!DDa

Oct 21, 2010
http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challe...pos_class_kind=T&keyword_order=3m+estoc++note

That's the link for anyone that wants it, I certainly don't understand it too well.

I will keep my eyes for it, too. It looks really nice! Does it at all mess with the image clarity? I had those Matte screen protectors and felt great to the touch, but readability was HORRIBLE.

do you know where I get that anywhere else? They are out of stock and i cant find another shop.
Need a delivery to Germany.

Thx :)

and btw, since the backside description doesnt say anything about adhesion, you only have one try to put the SP on?
Cuz I need many tries for my last SPs :D

Last edited:

Vulpix

Mar 25, 2006
Singapore
do you know where I get that anywhere else? They are out of stock and i cant find another shop.

and btw, since the backside description doesnt say anything about adhesion, you only have one try to put the SP on?

It's not a hard glass SP or something, just your typical screen protector, so you can take it off and on a few times if need be.

Reactions: k!DDa

tytung2020

May 7, 2011
how much? I would like to try..will it give you a goosebumps feel when you touch it?
also, how it compared to zenus luminous-A ?

Last edited:

TaikNaw

Apr 15, 2012
Hello, this sounds like a good SP. But can I know where can I get it in Singapore? Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    VjCxb.jpg

DnCVN.jpg

BQJyL.jpg

H1Ei3.jpg

jS3Yb.jpg

Yes, those of you who had one for your old Galaxy S2, it's now available for the Note. I consolidated a bunch of orders in my country and these will belong to a bunch of crazy cats who were willing to pay a hefty amount for this screen protector.

This protector is slightly thinner than the old 3M Estoc+ on the SGS2, but the surface is a lot slicker. Scotchtape could not even stick properly to it for me to lift it up to remove dust. The surface feels FANTASTIC! It's matte, yet it's glossy as seen in the photo. I know there are other protectors in the market, but this is still my favourite one.

No rainbow effect, glossy clarity, and matte feel, this is why this thing is the best protector IMO. You can find this protector in gmarket, go to the co.kr version and change to the English site.

Most of the time the clarity is affected by the horrendous rainbow effect for the lesser matte screen protectors. The rainbow effect is nearly invisible, and I would say it's even negligible. I can't see it in a white screen, maybe some can. This is why I swear by this protector, because the screen is clear like a gloss screen protector, but has the matte feel. You can say it's like an improved and better SGIPEN Ultra Optics.

It's not a hard glass SP or something, just your typical screen protector, so you can take it off and on a few times if need be.
    i know this is an old thread but i bought one costing me around 30 AUD, applied it yesterday and i thought i would give a quick review.

[+] clarity is amazing. its almost as if there was nothing there.
    [+] glare is definitely significantly reduced.

[-] there is a slight rainbow effect but again its only slight.
    [-] imo when you slide your finger across the screen it gives a really annoying zippy sound... i find it kinda annoying but some people might not.
    [-] it says it reduces fingerprints but i still find it gets really dirty and fingerprinty really easily.

for a quite expensive screen protector, i was hoping that it wouldn't attract fingerprints as easily as it does.
    but for a matte screen protector it has amazing clarity and it does reduce glare a fair bit.

for 30 bucks i personally wouldnt buy it again.
    i would rather spend thirty on an sgp case which comes with a screen protector.