No WLAN due to Erased EEPROM****SOLVED****

Search This thread

9nightz

Mar 4, 2011
hello! i want some question.... my phone is htc hd2 so i can do with use soft of trin??? sorry for my english

9nightz

Mar 4, 2011
You might be able to use putty or mtty to connect to HD2, but you cannot use the same *.nb file we use on trinity to fix the wlan problem. The NB file is part of the wifi card eeprom and HD2 uses a different wifi module.

Thank you!
But i cant find .nb file in htc hd2! i try google seach!
you can help me!
give me nb file of hd2, thank you verry much :'(

sincap

Jun 12, 2007
www.htcexcalibur.blogspot.com
ok finaly it's all ok
i have read an eeprom good

so here the solution

load in your trinity olipro1.30

open trin100.nb with an hex editor
at 1b810 and 1b820 replace htxxxx.. with your s/n (htxxyyxxxxx)

at 1f850 replace aa with your mac address remember is on revers (real mac : 00-01-02-03-04-05-06 write on 6d 54 06 05 04 03 02 01 00

save file

now into bootloader
task 32
password BsaD5SeoA
lnb trin100.nb 500a0000 40000

reset
and enjoy

Thank you all for your cooperation
particularly oli for its hard spl

bye and can close this thread with SOLVED !!!

First of all I appreciate SuperSport's patiance and gruptnt's hardwork with his knowledge.

I had same problem with my trinity wifi due ROM upgrade. When I lost my WiFi I was upset but didn't care too much , While searching xda, I found this topic and I have read all pages of this topic. I really wondered how would be the situation of wifi problem.

SuperSport I really appreciate your way of finding problem symptoms, solutions and especially your patience.

I would like to thank again SuperSport , gruptnt

Last edited:

SuperSport

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 27, 2007
Northern California
Thank you sincap for the kind words. I'm very happy this worked for you. While I do have a strong desire to figure out problems , resolve them, and share the fix with others, I really want to be sure to give the thanks to gruptnt. He did the research and coding necessary to make this work. Again, thank you for the kind words.

DforDesign

Jul 1, 2011
Hello, I have problem with eeprom with my hd2, anyone could give me some advice or solution? I've tried SuperSport's solution, but it fails in some way on hd2:/

Please guys help me out with it.

Thank you in advance.

BTW, I have this problem since I applied new rom. What could be the cause of this problem?

plumax

Nov 6, 2007
Hi.. i have done it:

load in your trinity olipro1.30

open trin100.nb with an hex editor
at 1b810 and 1b820 replace htxxxx.. with your s/n (htxxyyxxxxx)

at 1f850 replace aa with your mac address remember is on revers (real mac : 00-01-02-03-04-05-06 write on 6d 54 06 05 04 03 02 01 00

save file

now into bootloader
task 32
password BsaD5SeoA
lnb trin100.nb 500a0000 40000

but at the end heva wrote : command error.. anyone can help me?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That's really strange. That process should work to install HardSPL 1.30.

Copy both files to root of SD Card (sspl-trin.exe and trinimg.nbh).
    Insert SD Card into phone.
    On phone, browse to sspl-trin.exe and run it.
    Bootloader will show for a second, then find Olipro 1.30 and ask to install it Grey Screen with blue lettering, seen below.
    Press Power when asked.
    Phone should reboot into bootloader and install Olipro.

That should be it. Anybody see me missing something? I'm a little tired, so I might be.

I'm sorry you are having this trouble. I want to get it going for you... :eek: