1.29.401.11 available in Europe [tentative changelog in OP]

Search This thread

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
What's the filename? I can link to the HTC server...

Although it can't be flashed manually without S-OFF anyway

picxar

Dec 6, 2009
@ALL
Everyone who has problems with screen flicker:
The screen flicker should vanish after a few days of using, i dont know whether its working or not, please monitor your phone the next few days.....

ViDtje

Jun 9, 2010

picxar

Dec 6, 2009
@ALL Please give it a try, the voltage needs some days to readjust, but i cant promise that it will work...
i got that info from an user of a german smartphone board

Last edited:

ThijsHorstman

May 30, 2011
Zwolle
www.dewee.nl
@ALL
Everyone who has problems with screen flicker:
The screen flicker should vanish after a few days of using, i dont know whether its working or not, please monitor your phone the next few days.....

I've been using my phone for almost six weeks now, and the screen flickering is still there. Don't know where you got that info from.
Or do you mean after this latest update?

smiskas

Jan 6, 2009
@ everyone

plz press volume+&volume-
....... wait for it....
Purple unicorns jump out of ya screen

picxar

Dec 6, 2009
You have to download the new update....guess why i post that in the new update thread ?!
Im not joking try it or leave it!!!! When the screen is always on full brightness the adjustment should work faster...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ohh please people its a request from my side that please stop posting that " I have not received the update n all or no update yet in my region etc"..seriously u are spoiling the whole thread..what everyone wanna know is that what does this update brings..all the pros n cons of the update..its really annoying to see a whole page full of 'No update here yet'..we don't care..
    Just talk about the goodies n reviews of the update itself:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    N don't post that 'I have received it n now installing' either..post after u have thoroughly observed its consequences..
    Sent from my Stunning White HTC One X
    RC, are you alive? You got forgotten in Sensation land :) I hope you will return cooking for the HOX..

didnt knew i was missed ;) there are so many roms out there... i am runing stock my self tho ;) hehehe

but maybe its time to do a RCMix again tho ;)
    Download (14.23mb): http://fotadl.htc.com/OTA_ENDEAVOR_...1.29.401.7_release_260531wph94aed1on40sq5.zip

Please keep reporting your findings, but try not to speculate if you're unsure about whether this update has actually resolved an issue you were experiencing before.

EDIT:
    I made a little summary of what the thread has turned up so far (some reports may be deemed speculatory):

- New HBOOT: 0.95, New Radio: 1.1204.105.14, Kernel version: 2.6.39.4-gc9932b1
    - A german site (android-hilfe.de) is claiming any screen flickering should resolve itself within two weeks of using this update, apparently some voltage values were changed in the update. They report you're able to speed up this process by manually setting brightness to 100%.
    - Some are reporting much less screen flickering right after installing the update
    - The SD card storage issue (disappearing empty disk space) appears resolved for some
    - The bug that caused taiwanese text to be shown on the task management screen in the french locale has been resolved
    - Wifi issues (related to both signal strength and wifi seemingly disabling itself) a lot of us are suffering by have unfortunately not been resolved
    - Battery reporting (or calibration) is reported to be affected by the update in some way or the other
    - Multitasking improved; most apps, including the browser, now stay open after having been sent to background

please try to refrain from replies such as: "I'm updating now" or "It blows that this update is not yet available in my country". Thanks :)
    as i see, there are some changes in camera libs and HW, gps, SRSCore, vold (sdcard), new modules indicates some changes to kernel, ril (new radio), some changes to browser...
    dont know what else is changed, i see many updated apps and framework tho, but have not checked inside them yet, so dont know if there are some major changes.
    I think yes, now it's 0.95. As far as I remember it was 94. Or not?

Probably htc is monitoring the s-off development thread here too