1,311 posts
Thanks Meter: 252

By jlechner, Senior Member on 11th May 2012, 02:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2012, 02:03 AM |#511  
Flag Trujillo Alto
Thanks Meter: 21

More
After the process can I download the OTA trough 4g instead of wifi?

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

17th May 2012, 03:10 AM |#512  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kansas City

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZzB3B0zZ

After the process can I download the OTA trough 4g instead of wifi?

Yep

Sent from my Sprint/Virgin Mobile hybrid
The Following User Says Thank You to jlechner For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jlechner Ad-Free
17th May 2012, 04:01 AM |#513  
Flag Quakertown, PA
Thanks Meter: 4

More
In case anyone ELSE was wondering, flashing that 19 partition back doesn't fix PRI.
17th May 2012, 04:08 AM |#514  
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,309

Donate to Me
More
So, who's ready for good news?

One phone that was getting no signal... has been brought back to life and re-activated... All sprint banners, and I just spoke to him on that phone

So, we have a fix, but I'm going to spend some time getting this down to a little less complicated of a process hopefully.

I've got a few more testers making sure that certain things go according to plan. Once I get a few successful tests in a row, I'll consider it stable and release to public.
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Unknownforce For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Unknownforce Ad-Free
17th May 2012, 04:09 AM |#515  
Thanks Meter: 393

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownforce

One phone that was getting no signal... has been brought back to life and re-activated... All sprint banners, and I just spoke to him on that phone

So, we have a fix, but I'm going to spend some time getting this down to a little less complicated of a process hopefully.

I've got a few more testers making sure that certain things go according to plan. Once I get a few successful tests in a row, I'll consider it stable and release to public.

Cant wait. Tired of seeing virgin mobile on my phone

17th May 2012, 04:09 AM |#516  
Flag Quakertown, PA
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

And there was much rejoicing
17th May 2012, 04:10 AM |#517  
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Sweet,
I really just need this so that I can send my phone back under warranty for an unrelated screen issue (dead zone caused by hardware failure). I just don't want Sprint to get my warranty exchange back and have it say VIRGIN MOBILE.

I am limited on time before I send it back so I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Thanks!
17th May 2012, 04:12 AM |#518  
Thanks Meter: 1,465

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Awesome! And rest assured. I'm working on a more user-friendly CD for this process.

Let's keep this as painless as possible.

~co~
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to closeone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift closeone Ad-Free
17th May 2012, 05:36 AM |#519  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kansas City

Donate to Me
More
Finally got around to cleaning up the ops lol.

Sent from my Sprint/Virgin Mobile hybrid
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jlechner For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jlechner Ad-Free
17th May 2012, 06:26 AM |#520  
Flag Dallas, NC
Thanks Meter: 707

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Man, you're awesome... Took a lot of trial and error, but thanks for helping... And to the rest of you guys, you I think unknown needs a large beer fund for this one, its been a pain...

sent from my nocturnaled Ice Cream Sandwich
17th May 2012, 07:44 AM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by powduh09

Man, you're awesome... Took a lot of trial and error, but thanks for helping... And to the rest of you guys, you I think unknown needs a large beer fund for this one, its been a pain...

sent from my nocturnaled Ice Cream Sandwich

I'd donate to that fund

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)