FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS(I9000) - Clean, Simple & Fast (54MB)

5,916 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,725

By krarvind, Senior Member on 9th February 2012, 04:22 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2012, 05:48 AM |#6951  
Thanks Meter: 1,438

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk12175

thanks! but it wasn't in data/app neither....

Try changing the dpi to stock one and then installing it back.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to erpurohit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erpurohit Ad-Free

17th May 2012, 06:51 AM |#6952  
hong kong
Thanks Meter: 3

More
thanks, but i am not sure what is dpi? where can i change it? what should i change it to? and do you mean after i change it, i re-install the Titanium again?! Thank you for your advice
17th May 2012, 07:25 AM |#6953  
Flag Out there somewhere
Thanks Meter: 4,762

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

thanks, but i am not sure what is dpi? where can i change it? what should i change it to? and do you mean after i change it, i re-install the Titanium again?! Thank you for your advice

Go settings/Ass/GUI/lcd density.....stock is 240 dpi

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
17th May 2012, 08:20 AM |#6954  
hong kong
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I am already on 240dpi ...
17th May 2012, 08:22 AM |#6955  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Sometimes when im surfing net (using dolphin browser) then i hear a notification that i received a message from someone(using enhanced sms & caller id voice notifs) it won't show on status bar and sometimes worse, i can't see it on sms(handcent). Sometimes even not showing on status bar, i will see it on sms. That occurs particularly when quite lagging. But when im playing a game, i will receive it normally. Any ideas? Im using eCID, NoLED, juice def. Ultimate btw.

17th May 2012, 08:23 AM |#6956  
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:

You also asked how to change it.

Sent from my I9000 running Slim ICS 3.6.
17th May 2012, 08:30 AM |#6957  
Flag Out there somewhere
Thanks Meter: 4,762

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

That's ok then, no need to thank me,I wasn't trying to help

The Following User Says Thank You to slaphead20 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift slaphead20 Ad-Free
17th May 2012, 11:54 AM |#6958  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze_in

all peeps facing wifi issues, pls check ur router settings, 95% of times it's router issues i was facing the same issue when i upgraded from GB 2.3.3 to 2.3.6 & now on slim ICS my wifi never was stable.. checked my dlink router settings and changed filtering mode and everything is working fine now

Sent from my GT-I 9000 running Slim ICS 3.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadude

Another thing for wifi is to select a channel on your router. So remove it off auto selection. Use something like wifi analyzer to see which channel will be best. I had wifi issues with phone & netgear router since stock before i even thought of rooting and custom roms. Manually setting the channel fixed this and never had an issue since.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

My issue is not a connection issue as I can connect fine to wifi but only for a matter of minutes. I just tried again by doing consecutive speed tests and the speedtest app came up with network communication issues during the 3rd attempt having easily completed the first 2.

I have changed my router to Channel 1 for wifi but there is no other wifi in my area and the wifi analyzer app shows my signal to be great even though I have connection issues. My router is also showing that my android device is still connected.

So this doesn't seem to be a connection issue as such but more of an ability to stay connected, even though my router shows me to be connected and wifi analyzer shows other wifi networks! The same issue occurs on any wifi and not just mine.

Any other ideas or help?
17th May 2012, 12:24 PM |#6959  
Flag Cape Town
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Not really sure but i think a higher number is better. Sorry can't be more helpful

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to scubadude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scubadude Ad-Free
17th May 2012, 12:39 PM |#6960  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 217

Donate to Me
More
hey man is there any way that i can use tmobile theme chooser? like push it to system app or does it need to be in the framework we would all want to have it thanks in advance
17th May 2012, 01:03 PM |#6961  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by st3v3y_uk

My issue is not a connection issue as I can connect fine to wifi but only for a matter of minutes. I just tried again by doing consecutive speed tests and the speedtest app came up with network communication issues during the 3rd attempt having easily completed the first 2.

I have changed my router to Channel 1 for wifi but there is no other wifi in my area and the wifi analyzer app shows my signal to be great even though I have connection issues. My router is also showing that my android device is still connected.

So this doesn't seem to be a connection issue as such but more of an ability to stay connected, even though my router shows me to be connected and wifi analyzer shows other wifi networks! The same issue occurs on any wifi and not just mine.

Any other ideas or help?

like i said i faced wifi stability issues meaning not connected for long..what i was suggesting was to only authorize ur devices via MAC filtering and leave the rest it doesn't matter which channel u have selected i keep mine to auto since i don't get strong signal on the same channel everyday

which router do u have?

Sent from my GT-I 9000 running Slim ICS 3.6
The Following User Says Thank You to kamikaze_in For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kamikaze_in Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, ass, dhlalit11, ics, xda

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)