[ ROM ] Stock Rooted FE16 System [ ICS / OS 4.0.4 ]

Search This thread

Calkulin

Recognized Developer
Sep 3, 2008
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Sounds like this is going to take a while to upload...probably best to download in the morning....Thanks Calk....I've been flashing your roms since the OG Evo....Your definitely one of the best....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

It already failed on me once, so if it fails again, I'm not going to retry it again tonight, so best bet would be tomorrow morning just in case

iamtheug

May 5, 2011
Norman, OK
ok, just so i dont accidentally brick my phone... recovery console is cwm recovery(preferably elxx kernal with cwm) or stock unlocked rocovery. right? or is this something i havent heard about?

RainMotorsports

Dec 24, 2011
Samsung Epic 4G Touch
Google Nexus 5
I've been out of the country for the last 2 weeks & still am, so I really haven't played with the FE builds at all but since I had a little time today and didn't see FE16 posted yet, I decided to post it but uploading at 600kb/s is really annoying as I'm here watching the uploader go up 1% every couple of mins :mad:

Was it your connection or the server?

My offer still stands on a secondary mirror, I never heard from you. But obviously if it was the server in a situation like this I would get hammered. The server can take it, the 3 TB transfer limitation might not lol.

Last edited:

lifyre

Mar 19, 2010
Detroit
I've been out of the country for the last 2 weeks & still am, so I really haven't played with the FE builds at all but since I had a little time today and didn't see FE16 posted yet, I decided to post it but uploading at 600kb/s is really annoying as I'm here watching the uploader go up 1% every couple of mins :mad:

Sweet! Doesn't rule out my super secret agent man theory either! Hope you're enjoying everything but the upload.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

MrTimz

Aug 12, 2011
FE10 was suppose to be submitted but since we have FE14 & 16, I'm guessing there were other issues that were discovered. I still haven't run any of the FE builds yet, so I really can't say what new issues appeared or were fixed since the FD builds

And ecooce said this was the only reason he built an FE10 based rom, he must of got word it was a go.

Anyways THANKS Calk.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This ROM is completely stock with exception that root/busybox is included and it uses a stock, slightly modded kernel. The kernel is modded to have mass storage by default, init.d support and it has an unsecured stock recovery(allows flashing of zips).

All must be flashed through recovery console

Factory reset \ Data format is HIGHLY recommended(use FORMAT ALL attached before flashing)

Stock Rooted FE16 ROM (v1.0)
    md5 - 4bb2f8bc18407669ce0f1de70624e21c

Stock Rooted De-odex'd FE16 ROM (v1.0)
    md5 - 5ead83cd6a21b06e3ec80570fcccfe29

FE16 Modem
    md5 - c9470561c390c038b2e3fa6a01979a05

Stock FE16 Kernel
    md5 - 5473dc62f0d3310dcba041d367cad687
    Calk posted this earlier than usual...must mean significant changes on this build? :)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Links are live now.....
    Just wondering Caulk, but how close do you think we are to ota?

sj

Sent from my SGS2 Epic 4G Touch on AoKPm5 FE14 OS4.0.4 with dpi @ 128 using Tap@Talk 2.1 Pro

FE10 was suppose to be submitted but since we have FE14 & 16, I'm guessing there were other issues that were discovered. I still haven't run any of the FE builds yet, so I really can't say what new issues appeared or were fixed since the FD builds
    It failed again at 99%, so I'm not going to retry it again tonight, I'll retry in the morning, so check back then sorry