FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Tool][Vodafone+Unbranded!]One & Only easy + working downgrade for revolutionary

1,678 posts
Thanks Meter: 472
 
By Flashmaniac, Senior Member on 13th February 2012, 05:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th May 2012, 04:35 AM |#321  
jcsy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Land of the Z1/EVO3D/GTAB10.1(2)
Thanks Meter: 960
 
Donate to Me
More
im originally from HTC__044 and then at the beginning of all this when I started,
i typed in "fastboot oem writecid HTC__001" which didnt have any problems and changed successfully

then tried to proceed with Step 1,2,3 and the rest after that were problems, such as Main Version Older and unable to flash the rom.zip
I figured that this was because my bootloader wont get "RELOCKED" permanently

problem here is i cant switch out of CID : HTC__001 back to HTC__044 to relock
i know i need to get back to HTC__044 now...

any form of "RELOCKED" is temporary, and when I reboot the bootloader, it shows "UNLOCKED" again and i've actually never seen HTC__044 since changing to HTC__001

[Definitely going to use up my 8 thanks quota tomorrow]
LOL
 
 
7th May 2012, 04:49 AM |#322  
scariola's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sandy Eggo, CA
Thanks Meter: 464
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsy

problem here is i cant switch out of CID : HTC__001 back to HTC__044 to relock
i know i need to get back to HTC__044 now...
any form of "RELOCKED" is temporary[Definitely going to use up my 8 thanks quota tomorrow]
LOL

Lol I use those thanks up a lot, PM'ed to help keep it clean.

Google + pertinent info = Results!
The Following User Says Thank You to scariola For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scariola Ad-Free
7th May 2012, 09:35 AM |#323  
Flashmaniac's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 472
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisftlse

Hi,

After reading the whole thread, i have understood that only listed CID are compatible with your method.

Could you please confirm that i cannot use your method with my CID : VODAP203 (SFR France Vodafone) ?

I found a ruu for you will need to download and upload it. will tell you when done
The Following User Says Thank You to Flashmaniac For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Flashmaniac Ad-Free
7th May 2012, 12:57 PM |#324  
chrisftlse's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toulouse
Thanks Meter: 175
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashmaniac

I found a ruu for you will need to download and upload it. will tell you when done

You are fantastic !

I have like hundreds of page opened to try to find out the adapted one, without success at the moment.

I will wait your feedback without any problem but many thanks

I have found on Forum.HTC.Dev a RUU Vodaphone (sent by Rémy) which after install has made my HBoot Version to 0007
Then launch the Revolutionary step --> HBoot 1107
And installed the proposed CWM by Revolutionary
Reboot
Nandbackup and Restore of Lee's Nandbackup --> All went well

I still asking myself if I really need to change my CID from VODAP203 to something else as everything I used to play with is working ?
7th May 2012, 03:08 PM |#325  
Flashmaniac's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 472
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisftlse

You are fantastic !

I have like hundreds of page opened to try to find out the adapted one, without success at the moment.

I will wait your feedback without any problem but many thanks

I have found on Forum.HTC.Dev a RUU Vodaphone (sent by Rémy) which after install has made my HBoot Version to 0007
Then launch the Revolutionary step --> HBoot 1107
And installed the proposed CWM by Revolutionary
Reboot
Nandbackup and Restore of Lee's Nandbackup --> All went well

I still asking myself if I really need to change my CID from VODAP203 to something else as everything I used to play with is working ?

ah you done it already? good no its ok
8th May 2012, 09:13 PM |#326  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thank you very much ! Worked fine, EVO unbranded, hboot ..018, cid htc_203.


Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium
8th May 2012, 10:05 PM |#327  
Lex360's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashmaniac

No it is not because the ROM zip cannot be changed otherwise I would have done that already. Can you give me a link with 008 hboot? This would work too.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

Still nothing on VODAP120?

Update: Never mind.. worked wih above mentioned RUU
THX!!!
16th May 2012, 11:01 PM |#328  
Senior Member
Flag glasgow
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Works a treat
Thank you so much
17th May 2012, 04:40 PM |#329  
Flashmaniac's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 472
 
More
Bump
new downgrade for users with cid VODAP120 or VODAP203

Download
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flashmaniac For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Flashmaniac Ad-Free
19th May 2012, 08:43 PM |#330  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
One more with 1.49.0007 :)
Thank you!!!!!
You're the true master!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to rvrosa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rvrosa Ad-Free
19th May 2012, 08:50 PM |#331  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 133
 
More
sad, mines 021. waiting for further ruu update
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
downgrade, htc evo 3d, revolutionary, root, tool

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes