Steal-prof phone !

Search This thread

rraresh

Nov 7, 2010
Bucharest, Romania
Dose anyone know an app that will steal-prof my HOX ? I was using HTCSense.com with Desire HD but now it's not available anymore . I was thinking about something like send a SMS with a specific password the will lock the phone , display my contact info , turn GPS and Mobile Network/WiFi ON and delete my important data like contacts , photos , SMS , Accounts and the rest !

manishmatu

May 15, 2011
New Delhi
I use the paid version of Kaspersky. Apart from the anti-stealing features, it has excellent call blocking features. Of course, anti-virus is present.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

ChrisSBG

Nov 13, 2010
Salzburg
The app "where is my droid" does it aswell, including notification of a simcard change on theft

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

forumhookersdotcom

Apr 22, 2012
Avast free version do all things . Lock phone through sms , it will send sms and location on sim change.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Rittzy

Oct 16, 2010
Belfast
Cerburus does alot of things like take pictures using the front facing camera, when the person who may have stole the phone trys to unlock it! Has huge list of features

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

marcospmr

Apr 1, 2008
One more vote for cerberus. I lost my hox in a cab and found it 40minutes after.

About call blocker, i think sense has this by default, or it is a feature of ARHD, because i see that option in mine.

chattyuk

Jul 31, 2008
Belfast
Another vote for Cerberus, couldn't recommend it enough!
It's very well priced and it can work with multiple devices.

dannysmith43

Apr 5, 2011
Assuming the phone is reset to factory defaults before changing sim etc...it can't be tracked?

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

n1kon

Mar 21, 2006
If someone what's to steal your phone they will. No app will make it steal proof. Why don't you just encrypt it if your worried about the data.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

liberator72

Jan 4, 2011
Exmouth
Just seen this thread and downloaded Cerberus straight away. What an amazing app. So many features all remotely accessed via your PC or SMS. Also love the fact that you can designate up to 3 trusted numbers (friends or family) to have messages sent to in the event of a SIM swap, and those numbers can also lock you device for you. £2.40 is nothing to pay for that amount of funcionality!

Reactions: detcup4evr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm currently using Cerberus, I'm sure it does all you want.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
    Just seen this thread and downloaded Cerberus straight away. What an amazing app. So many features all remotely accessed via your PC or SMS. Also love the fact that you can designate up to 3 trusted numbers (friends or family) to have messages sent to in the event of a SIM swap, and those numbers can also lock you device for you. £2.40 is nothing to pay for that amount of funcionality!