7th April 2012, 06:37 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for the good work!

12th April 2012, 08:53 AM |#12  

More
Hey, I purchased the premium app and followed the guide to create my own .img, but I removed the old one before extracting the init.sh script of yours, and was hoping you could post a link to it or send it to my email (which I can pm you or email you directly). I tried downloading the img again, 5x infact, but each time the archive was corrupted. Maybe there is something wrong with my connections or something, but that script is all I need anyway.
12th April 2012, 09:07 AM |#13  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Ipswich
Thanks Meter: 1,819

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valde_Edius

Hey, I purchased the premium app and followed the guide to create my own .img, but I removed the old one before extracting the init.sh script of yours, and was hoping you could post a link to it or send it to my email (which I can pm you or email you directly). I tried downloading the img again, 5x infact, but each time the archive was corrupted. Maybe there is something wrong with my connections or something, but that script is all I need anyway.

sure just drop me a pm I shall give you the script
10th May 2012, 10:40 PM |#14  

More
problem with file attributes
moved to G S2 Section
18th May 2012, 06:27 PM |#15  

More
Hi

I want to install ubuntu on media-player with android, i'm only intrested in full ubuntu version. But I'm noob and I have got troubles.

MT7002 (similar to ATV2918, MAQ R7, Dayfly GTV574, Unuiga GT U574R, Kimdecent K830, Dealextreme GV-2):

ARM Cortex A8, 1,2 GHz 512k L2 (rk2918)
Android 2.3
512MB DDR2 RAM
2 GB NAND Flash

Android destinaton is 4 GB SD card and this is problem. I have got rooted android 2.3.1 firmware, and I have changed destination of installation applications to SD card, but it still won't download ubuntu from site (to small memory), when I'm using your android application.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread