If you experience RANDOM reboots across different ROMS, and KERNELs, you've come to the right place!! You can solve this issue using the steps described below.
Apparently this is caused by some misconfiguration. Something went terribly wrong and is owning your phone randomdly... So we have to go back to stock and run the phone once to solve any issues.
(I spend a lot of time trollin' devs and other users to give me further info about it, but it ended out being a problem of my phone.) :S
So, to solve this, you'll need to flash 2 things using flashtool:
1- stock 2.1.1.A.0.6 ROM,
2- baseband: 2.1.1.A.0.6 BASEBAND 15 (IMPORTANT: choose the correct one (e15i or e15a) depending on your hardware!!!, check the label below your battery or you'll get F!-up)
download here (thanks lucastan96 for this link)
Note: The following procedure will not RE-LOCK the loader, so relax!
8 steps to glory: follow the order or you'll get served.
1. turn off the phone and format your SD card elsewhere
2. flash stock ROM
3. flash the baseband
4. turn on the phone and go through the setup once
5. turn off the phone and format the SD card elsewhere
6. copy the ROM you wish to install in your SD card
7. flash a CWM kernel and install the ROM (.zip) (make a factory reset before installing!!)
7.1. (optional) if you choose a stock rom kernel, turn off the phone and flash THE BASEBAND
8. turn on the phone and enjoy.