FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What features do you want to see in the Swag Bag?

Hard to get apps, inverted gapps, etc

61 Vote(s)
70.93%
status bar tweaks, center clock, no clock, etc

56 Vote(s)
65.12%
kernels

45 Vote(s)
52.33%
DTa2sd Stable

27 Vote(s)
31.40%
DTa2sd Beta 4

34 Vote(s)
39.53%

[ROM][LOTK] Deck's ReLoaded .500 RLS [1-31-13]

3,101 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,675

By jamieg71, Senior Member on 19th May 2012, 05:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th May 2012, 05:02 PM |#321  
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 462

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferenczy68

BeWeather has that option and if memory serves so does Beautiful Widgets, both are available at that Google Play place that all the kids are raving about

Lol..thanks dude. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

20th May 2012, 05:12 PM |#322  
Thanks Meter: 481

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

Man sorry I have no idea, I use the built in accuweather app that comes with Fancy Widgets and it works great.

This is by no means the Rom's fault. I know that LauncherPro allows scrollable widgets.

There's an app called Scrollable News Widget on the market that I have used with LauncherPro with Decks. I thought I'd go with GoLauncher because I like the lockscreen options, the ability to shrink the icons, and a few other options.

However, when I try to reinstall Scrollable News Widget, it says my device cannot support it.....using GoLauncher.

I'm sure I can find another app. I was using it to RSS the ACC blog in ESPN and a Rivals RSS.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Also, I'm trying the battery calibration app and trying to drain my phone.

Boy is it hard to do. I have GPS, BT, 3G, background data and sync, the brightness turned up all the way, been playing music constantly, and going on the internet at the same time with SmartassV2. Maybe I need to put it on OnDemand, because this baby is hard to kill!

Great work guys!
20th May 2012, 05:56 PM |#323  
Flag Independence ky
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Idk what's going on but none of my music will show up in any the players that I have. My phone is reading the SD card.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
20th May 2012, 06:02 PM |#324  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
After loading this on my E4G last night, and I was a bit disappointed that it looked so much like the CM7 I came from, and the default theme was hard to read in certain apps. However, after realizing I could change to an ICS theme, it is gorgeous.. After playing around for a bit... Holy ****, this ROM is fast... I've never seen apps load up so quickly!

Long story short, I love it. There are two potential deal breakers though, one I've seen in the threads: typing a text, after about 40 characters, the text I'm typing in the text box just disappears (so I can't see what I'm typing, unsure if it is sending the mysteriously disappearing characters or not, as the keyboards autocorrect choices reflect that the text is till there but not visible). And the second... After reboot, my apps are gone. I thought it had something to do with getting the sd card ready (a2sd and all of that) but after 20 minutes, the apps are nowhere to be found. They are listed in the settings (with the "com. xxxxxx" names) but I can't run them. I they just don't appear to be installed. Do I need to reinstall a2sd after every boot, or...? Running a2sd reinstall in the terminal just results in a boat load of permissions denied errors, although a2sdgui seems to show that everything is okay. As it is now, I have the apps that came with the ROM.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2
20th May 2012, 06:15 PM |#325  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
What are you using to get your home screen and app launcher to look like ICS? When I load the ICS theme in the ROM it looks nothing like that... Thanks!

20th May 2012, 06:17 PM |#326  
peoria, az
Thanks Meter: 978

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwgtiturbo

What are you using to get your home screen and app launcher to look like ICS? When I load the ICS theme in the ROM it looks nothing like that... Thanks!

Add the go launcher ics theme under preferences / visual settings
The theme Chooser theeme does not change the icons
Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
20th May 2012, 06:20 PM |#327  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollercoasters

Reboot fixed it, but now my home screen is messed up lol it says problem loading widget on all my Widgets

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

yup, that is right. you will have to reapply the widgets. such has always been the case with this issue.

ropodope
20th May 2012, 06:26 PM |#328  
Flag Rocky Mountain High
Thanks Meter: 298

More
Hey Jamie,

Sorry i know your spending time with your daughter and you prob have other things going on, but if you dont have it on your list yet could you check through Aroma. I cant get Swype, Black Search Bar, Miui Camera, Flipboard to actually install, it shows they are but never do. And twitter always installs no matter what.

Just a few things im finding after twirking around.
20th May 2012, 06:28 PM |#329  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwgtiturbo

After loading this on my E4G last night, and I was a bit disappointed that it looked so much like the CM7 I came from, and the default theme was hard to read in certain apps. However, after realizing I could change to an ICS theme, it is gorgeous.. After playing around for a bit... Holy ****, this ROM is fast... I've never seen apps load up so quickly!

Long story short, I love it. There are two potential deal breakers though, one I've seen in the threads: typing a text, after about 40 characters, the text I'm typing in the text box just disappears (so I can't see what I'm typing, unsure if it is sending the mysteriously disappearing characters or not, as the keyboards autocorrect choices reflect that the text is till there but not visible). And the second... After reboot, my apps are gone. I thought it had something to do with getting the sd card ready (a2sd and all of that) but after 20 minutes, the apps are nowhere to be found. They are listed in the settings (with the "com. xxxxxx" names) but I can't run them. I they just don't appear to be installed. Do I need to reinstall a2sd after every boot, or...? Running a2sd reinstall in the terminal just results in a boat load of permissions denied errors, although a2sdgui seems to show that everything is okay. As it is now, I have the apps that came with the ROM.

Is your sd partitioned to ext3? Also are you entering "su" before you enter a2sd command? Mazdarider posted a great explanation just a page or two back you should check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfee

Idk what's going on but none of my music will show up in any the players that I have. My phone is reading the SD card.

Try the app sdrescan, don't know why your music wouldn't show. Mine was right there as soon as I opened the app.

For anyone having issues with wifi tether try this fix, credit to teh-roxxor for this- http://db.tt/2eJaMNuk
Place the bin file in an empty folder titled "android.tether" on root of SD card. Erase cache and data in wifi tether app, reboot, enjoy.

20th May 2012, 06:38 PM |#330  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflboxer

is there any way to get rid of the cheesy blue theme?

i don't know, is there a way to get rid of your blue cheese? thank me very much.

ropodope

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear6708

I did notice it was bodied...just took it upon myself to get to the blog. And fix it. Its fast! !! By the way, the tango fix Jay sent worked...fyi everyone

jayshocka my bro. you have really grown a lot and are making ropodope very proud. sob sob. lol.

ropodope

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieg71

Man I missed it, hope Jay don't mind I'm going to search the thread for it, and include that fix in next update.

this is a good idea compadre.

ropodope

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northbeach

You guys knocked this out of the park!!! Reloaded BLUE is fast and smoooooooth!!!!!
There was absolutely no over-hype what so ever. Delivered as advertised!

that's why i love you bro. LOTK and Team DIRT would not lie to you.

ropodope
20th May 2012, 06:45 PM |#331  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmoke53

Hey Jamie,

Sorry i know your spending time with your daughter and you prob have other things going on, but if you dont have it on your list yet could you check through Aroma. I cant get Swype, Black Search Bar, Miui Camera, Flipboard to actually install, it shows they are but never do. And twitter always installs no matter what.

Just a few things im finding after twirking around.

Thanks for letting me know. You might try a root explorer and see if those apps did install but don't show. I thought I had removed miui camera for just that reason. If you do see the apps in /data/apps just select then install manually. I will get this ironed out in next update.

BTW, @everyone looks like we have a heavy hitter going to be making a special theme just for ReLoaded... Keeping it under the hat for the time being but lets just say I'm mighty honored. Dirty Harry is going to be even better, faster, have more options, and indeed EPIC!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamieg71 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, clyde, fast, pale rider, phillo bedo, reloaded, should be renobbed, the speeds make you want to an hero, what is this im 12, will munny

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)