FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[.587][ROM][4.0.4]MooDeD JB 1.0.2 [AROMA][OmegaEngine][JellyBreak!][Team-Cha0t1c]xFAQ

1,994 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,027
 
By ChaosFirZen, Account currently disabled on 2nd March 2012, 11:12 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
21st May 2012, 10:42 PM |#1811  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFirZen

Guys Do You Want Me To Create A ROM Only Stock 4.0.4 with No Modification?

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

Excellent idea!
Yes, I would really love that, but I think you should put in all the various improvements,tweaks and speed-ups...(As well as everything SE has and the Google apps as well. All things stock.)
That would be a truly excellent ROM!
The Following User Says Thank You to nasos95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nasos95 Ad-Free
 
 
21st May 2012, 10:45 PM |#1812  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Riyadh -Like: Developers
Thanks Meter: 2,027
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasos95

Excellent idea!
Yes, I would really love that, but I think you should put in all the various improvements,tweaks and speed-ups...(As well as everything SE has and the Google apps as well. All things stock.)
That would be a truly excellent ROM!

Thats What Im Thinking. ... So. What Kinds Of Tweaks Do Yoh Want Me To add Im starting To Build The ROM..

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
22nd May 2012, 02:40 AM |#1813  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Riyadh -Like: Developers
Thanks Meter: 2,027
 
Donate to Me
More
Good news My PC Is Alive Again OMG :!!

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to ChaosFirZen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ChaosFirZen Ad-Free
22nd May 2012, 02:44 AM |#1814  
Senior Member
Flag DF
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFirZen

Good news My PC Is Alive Again OMG :!!

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

is wonderfull, i hope that you work more in AOKP version, i love it, and your work
22nd May 2012, 02:48 AM |#1815  
Tarzan-'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Arrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFirZen

Can You Extract For Me The framework? ON 70.0 ROM?

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

Here is framework-res.apk from V70.0. Hope thats what you wanted.
22nd May 2012, 03:08 AM |#1816  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Riyadh -Like: Developers
Thanks Meter: 2,027
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sognare69

is wonderfull, i hope that you work more in AOKP version, i love it, and your work

Sure Ill Just Wait For A More Stable Release Of AOKP..





Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarzan-

Here is framework-res.apk from V70.0. Hope thats what you wanted.

Thanks!!!

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to ChaosFirZen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ChaosFirZen Ad-Free
22nd May 2012, 07:18 AM |#1817  
SevenD2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Edit: never mind, the just saw 80.4 changelog

Sent from my LT15i using XDA
22nd May 2012, 11:09 AM |#1818  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caqo71

You work so fast...

As an Advice: Don't work in every thing that people claims to you. You have to test the impact in every thing that add-on people ask for. That's why I told you a lot of time ago, that you have to work in a standard light rom, but the added things that people wants in the rom, you have to do like a CWM add-on.

Maybe I'll ask you to have Xperia inside, but a lot of people don't want it inside the rom, so, it will be put as an add-on. This is like maps, genie, youtube, a root file explorer, notif bar, energy controls, etc.

SO, in that way, you could work in a light and good rom for everyone. The only works with that, is that you have to test every add-on with your last updated rom, so people can't complaint whit the add-ons.

Nice Work.... Cheers.

can't agree more...you can't make everyone happy...just keep your rom light, stable and fast and probably most folks will be happy.

i've installed the stripped version, everything is lightning fast, loads of space even after i've installed all my apps and most important everything i've tried and used so far is working, so i'm backing this up before testing anything else so far the best rom out of few i have tried this past week.

one thing i think is a must and i hope it will be available in the 80.4 version is email exchange sync. and another little thingie i miss is the reboot option in the "power off" menu i think everyone will agree with this

keep up the good work mate!
22nd May 2012, 12:09 PM |#1819  
Member
Flag Barcelona
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFirZen

Good news My PC Is Alive Again OMG :!!

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

Wonderful, like Jesus, resurrected the 3rd day after....
22nd May 2012, 12:52 PM |#1820  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosFirZen

Thats What Im Thinking. ... So. What Kinds Of Tweaks Do Yoh Want Me To add Im starting To Build The ROM..

Sent from my LT26i using XDA

Well, I think you should add every tweak that increases speed, stability, responsiveness etc.
(Please, leave the "Reboot" button out of the ROM, as it doesn't really translate according to the phone's language like MIUI does :/)
Apart from that, put everything that enhances the above things in :P ^_^
22nd May 2012, 01:06 PM |#1821  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Riyadh -Like: Developers
Thanks Meter: 2,027
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasos95

Well, I think you should add every tweak that increases speed, stability, responsiveness etc.
(Please, leave the "Reboot" button out of the ROM, as it doesn't really translate according to the phone's language like MIUI does :/)
Apart from that, put everything that enhances the above things in :P ^_^

Okay But First Im Gonna Fix This ROM and Im GONMA BUILD THE iNitro H20 ROM

Sent from my LT26i using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to ChaosFirZen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ChaosFirZen Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
extreme fast, mooded ics, mooded rom, super fast, xperia arc, xperia neo
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes