FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What features do you want to see in the Swag Bag?

Hard to get apps, inverted gapps, etc

61 Vote(s)
70.93%
status bar tweaks, center clock, no clock, etc

56 Vote(s)
65.12%
kernels

45 Vote(s)
52.33%
DTa2sd Stable

27 Vote(s)
31.40%
DTa2sd Beta 4

34 Vote(s)
39.53%

[ROM][LOTK] Deck's ReLoaded .500 RLS [1-31-13]

3,101 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,675

By jamieg71, Senior Member on 19th May 2012, 05:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st May 2012, 11:42 PM |#511  
Flag Montrose, MI
Thanks Meter: 198

More
The people having problems loosing apps2sd... I've had this problem before using mason .15 kernel also. Originally had the problem on CM, switched to a different kernel, and the problem went away. I had the problem again when I flashed the original version of this. When I flashed the update I chose the mason .15 sbc fso kernel, and have not had the issue.

Quote:

stock it's pretty limited. I recommend the go launcher highly. It has options galore and you can see all of the ics icons you could possibly want. Mix the ics tc with the ics app by kovdev in the market for free, apply it for go launcher and smile. You won't believe the options you have available to you with it. Go launcher is amazing. add the nexus clock for an additional element of ics goodness.

ropodope

I was using go launcher at the time. Problem is, go launcher is installed to data partition (ie sd-ext), so it disappears also. Edit, since I just saw your comment about davlic-cache, I always run that from the phone, never from sd-ext.

Anyway, the fix I had was just to flash it again (only wiped cache/davlic-cache) and chose the mason .15 sbc-fso, and the problem has disappeared...

21st May 2012, 11:52 PM |#512  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by souleman

The people having problems loosing apps2sd... I've had this problem before using mason .15 kernel also. Originally had the problem on CM, switched to a different kernel, and the problem went away. I had the problem again when I flashed the original version of this. When I flashed the update I chose the mason .15 sbc fso kernel, and have not had the issue.

I was using go launcher at the time. Problem is, go launcher is installed to data partition (ie sd-ext), so it disappears also. Edit, since I just saw your comment about davlic-cache, I always run that from the phone, never from sd-ext.

Anyway, the fix I had was just to flash it again (only wiped cache/davlic-cache) and chose the mason .15 sbc-fso, and the problem has disappeared...

If this fixes the issue, you just became my hero. It has been driving me nuts for the past two days...
22nd May 2012, 12:10 AM |#513  
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Anyone having a problem with tether?

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
22nd May 2012, 12:10 AM |#514  
Flag Ypsilanti, MI
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Sorry if I missed something, but is there a way to switch to regular gapps? Do I just flash 8/28 gapps or will that break something?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
22nd May 2012, 12:11 AM |#515  
Account currently disabled
Flag Floor Me
Thanks Meter: 2,304

More
Quote:

very interesting. Thank you.

ropodope

Change, nothin' stays the same. Unchained, and ya hit the ground runnin'.
22nd May 2012, 12:13 AM |#516  
Flag Floor Me

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZzHacks

we've already talked about it in this thread. Please go back and read up on it. Thank you.

ropodope

22nd May 2012, 12:19 AM |#517  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZzHacks

Im not, I did post a bin file you can put in a folder named android.tether on your SD card. Fix is from teh-roxxorz thread in general. Its some pages back. I've been using the built in tether with no issues on this build. Also using wifi tether with no issues. My PDAnet has been averaging 11-1300 KBs uploads no problem. Just gobto my profile and look at recent posts you'll find it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
22nd May 2012, 12:22 AM |#518  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sanford, Florida

More
Quote:

You could just go in to terminal, enter "su" then enter "a2sd repair" and problem solved. Posted this a few times now for people and in every case it has resolved their issue. Much easier than a reflash!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to jamieg71 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jamieg71 Ad-Free
22nd May 2012, 12:23 AM |#519  
Flag Floor Me

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drose1976

Sorry if I missed something, but is there a way to switch to regular gapps? Do I just flash 8/28 gapps or will that break something?

a trusted source did that very same thing and his issues are fixed. we are aware of all of these things. If you can't wait then give it a shot.

ropodope

The Following User Says Thank You to ropodope For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ropodope Ad-Free
22nd May 2012, 12:26 AM |#520  
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Titanium backup has a command called "integrate sys Dalvik into ROM". Not sure if this is helpful.
22nd May 2012, 12:41 AM |#521  
Flag Ypsilanti, MI
Thanks Meter: 137

More
Thanks Rope. It's not so much an issue just a preference. This is the single best Rom I have ever used. Well done fellas!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drose1976 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift drose1976 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp, clyde, fast, pale rider, phillo bedo, reloaded, should be renobbed, the speeds make you want to an hero, what is this im 12, will munny

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)