Post Reply Email Thread
17th May 2012, 09:02 PM |#361  
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,157

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alsager

I am sure you will do it some time, you're guys more than capable to do it. Take your time, no pressure

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA

any new guys who can throw some ideas our way are welcome. not may other devices have camera working on sense 4. we are currently trying to compile our own kernel which we are hoping might help us further the sense 4 rom.

19th May 2012, 03:14 PM |#362  
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Hello! Sasibo for your efforts and look forward to updating ROM Sense 4.0. Good luck to you!
22nd May 2012, 01:56 AM |#363  
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 6,541

More
Got some good news for you guys... It is only a little bit of good news but we have got the camera working properly, admittedly its only with a 3rd Party App (lgcamera), but it takes pictures fine and at 8mp (preview works), Camcorder works ok and even front facing camera works... just trying some other fixes too, so there could be a new release soon from us
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MadCobbler For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MadCobbler Ad-Free
22nd May 2012, 10:28 AM |#364  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo]

Got some good news for you guys... It is only a little bit of good news but we have got the camera working properly, admittedly its only with a 3rd Party App (lgcamera), but it takes pictures fine and at 8mp (preview works), Camcorder works ok and even front facing camera works... just trying some other fixes too, so there could be a new release soon from us

Absolutely amazing you guys. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the release.
22nd May 2012, 02:47 PM |#365  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Quote:

Amazing... Thats brilliant news. What about the movement sensor(I don't know the other name ). It is kind of important As well.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA
22nd May 2012, 03:09 PM |#366  
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Sheffield
Thanks Meter: 6,541

More
Well we have some good news and some bad news... USB mounting is now working as it should, camera as you already know is working flawlessly with lgcamera, video playback seems to be good on youtube, just tested myself and its working also updated to latest base 1.56.401.2

Now for the bad news... we still haven't managed to sort gsensor (movement sensor) and backlight for softkeys, which we are looking into, but apart from that everything else seems to work fine...
22nd May 2012, 03:26 PM |#367  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 12

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Well we have some good news and some bad news... USB mounting is now working as it should, camera as you already know is working flawlessly with lgcamera, video playback seems to be good on youtube, just tested myself and its working also updated to latest base 1.56.401.2

Now for the bad news... we still haven't managed to sort gsensor (movement sensor) and backlight for softkeys, which we are looking into, but apart from that everything else seems to work fine...

Thats brilliant news. Well done guys.

The last time i tried the rom, GPS didn't seem to work. Has it been sorted now?

Thanks
22nd May 2012, 05:01 PM |#368  
Flag cairo
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusarelius23

Thats brilliant news. Well done guys.

The last time i tried the rom, GPS didn't seem to work. Has it been sorted now?

Thanks

He said apart from the mentioned bugs everything works fine, I am sure he meant GPS, Bluetooth and Wifi

Sent from my GT-P7500 using XDA Premium HD app
22nd May 2012, 07:02 PM |#369  
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Awsome work man...really looking forward to it...

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium
23rd May 2012, 09:03 AM |#370  
Flag Johor Bahru
Thanks Meter: 1,438

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvzz

Awsome work man...really looking forward to it...

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

already update : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1667713
30th May 2012, 10:20 AM |#371  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
i just wanted to ask about the miui situation? anything still going on with this one? Or is it totally hopeless to get wifi and camera working?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)