[MOD] Multitasking Ics Aurora (2.10)

Search This thread

AliensDroid

Nov 21, 2011
hi guys
browser stock multitasking on aurora ics (version 2.10)

I ported from the nexus

tscopy-1.png

Download : update-multitasking

Instalation :

- reboot to recovery
- flash this zip

good luck

inculto

Dec 20, 2009
Coimbra
where can i see and use features and settings? i only use home button to nav on multitasking where can i see the rest of the stuff? but i really love this mod

spirosbond

Also noticed it removed my honey comb battery indicator and restores out to the standard one. And reinstalling that removes this mod.

Sent from my U8800 with Aurora 2.10 via XDA app

Do you know the definition of insanity?

Probably this mod changes the SystemUI.apk, the one responsible for the battery indicators. In order to have both mods you have to merge the changes to the SystemUI.apk.

Reactions: silverlining

inculto

Dec 20, 2009
Coimbra
i think its cause it modifies system UI settings wich includes the battery indicator so for now if u flash in recovery one of the things u cant have the other one, or u can modify the system in phone... i think its explained how in the aurora mods thread.
i updated to last version yesterday and im using multitasking but if i go to settings of phone and ask to use percentage indicator of battery it wont show cause my sistem UI is modified...
if im wrong im sorry and please correct me... hope its helpfull

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Also noticed it removed my honey comb battery indicator and restores out to the standard one. And reinstalling that removes this mod.

Sent from my U8800 with Aurora 2.10 via XDA app

Do you know the definition of insanity?

Probably this mod changes the SystemUI.apk, the one responsible for the battery indicators. In order to have both mods you have to merge the changes to the SystemUI.apk.