[ Custom ROM + Kernel ] TechnoDUOS For Galaxy Y Duos GT-S6102 [1.5 BDSky STABLE]

Search This thread

kaorukail

May 23, 2012
Jakarta
Thanks dev! I already try this and it's good enough. By the way, could the kernel supports swapping?

Sent from my GT-S6102 using xda premium

jman0

Mar 19, 2009
how much time it's taking ?
provide perfect value.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

I've also noticed the same behaviour. I've just rebooted the phone and it's been stuck at the Samsung Galaxy Y Duos logo for 57 seconds. The first time I booted the phone, I thought it was not working and that I'd have to restore a backup, but I waited and saw it was working. Then, it doesn't take it long to finish booting, so I guess that maybe the Link2SD script, which mounts the second partition, is executing before the bootanimation, and that's why it seems stuck at the Samsung logo. On the stock ROM, and also on TechnoDuos 1.0, it looks like it works the other way around, and that the second partition is mounted after the bootanimation.

By the way, after removing the scripts you told me, everything worked fine. Play Store works and I can install anything, and Link2SD is working perfectly. I've noticed a slight performance increase, but battery usage seems the same. Maybe a bit better, but nothing too serious. The new kernel seems stable, as the ROM iself.

Looking forward to version 1.2.

P.S.: I liked the old bootanimation more than the new one, but that's not so important, I guess.

Reactions: Millan.SIS

kuldeephack

May 8, 2012
Jaipur
ummm

how much time it's taking ?
provide perfect value.

its takin 1 min for mine device....i have ext3 partiton 540mb in 16 gb scandisk ultra sd 6 class....
one que.as u said i deleted all files with prefix u provided...n there was a file 99superchrger was that an importnt file i ment it says superchrger so it was effecting the speed or it was useless???

@jman...i too liked the earlier bootanimation..:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Millan.SIS

Millan.SIS

Mar 20, 2012
Dhenkanal, Odisha
@jman0
@kuldeephack
@boooggy

along with link2sd script there're more scripts that loads during the boot to make the system faster
Result : boot time increased

There is no supercharger script included in the rom & never try to install it... The system will become buggy
There's already scripts to boost performance.

Next update (wip) :
14 status toggle
user interface style
No auto sms 2 mms
new sms/mms app, more language support (thanks to jman0)
New hd technoduos boot animation
probably i'll remove a2sd (should i)

I'll optimize the boot time but may be in later update

As I have already said,i don't have this device, I'm working really hard to make this rom & kernel as stable as possible

it's better to have temp cwm , coz in many situations you'll require stock.

Thanks for being such great testers...

Last edited:
Reactions: Razor2

kuldeephack

May 8, 2012
Jaipur
okay..

@jman0
@kuldeephack
along with link2sd script there're more scripts that loads during the boot to make the system faster
Result : boot time increased

There is no supercharger script included in the rom & never try to install it... The system will become buggy
There's already scripts to boost performance.

Next update (wip) :
14 status toggle
user interface style
No auto sms 2 mms
new sms/mms app, more language support (thanks to jman0)
New hd technoduos boot animation

I'll optimize the boot time but may be in later update

As I have already said,i don't have this device , I'm working really hard to make this rom & kernel as stable as possible

Thanks for being such a great tester...

...okay..n have deleted that file...n i have a better idea for sms is that mke go sms pro as default mesaging app....its really a cool app..n i think that there is no option for..'no auto coversion to mms'...but earlier i was using handcent sms ..that containd the feature of 'no coversion to mms when msg exceds 3 or waterevr it was.'.so chk it out........n yr wlcx..:D......n im using v6 supercharger...shuld i disable it??....n ya i appriciate your efforts for the grt work..n yeah....eagrlyy waitin for the new updates.....thnks in advanced....:D

n u shuld remove a2sd because we already removed it n as some users posted its creating bug...:)

Last edited:

Millan.SIS

Mar 20, 2012
Dhenkanal, Odisha
...okay..n have deleted that file...n i have a better idea for sms is that mke go sms pro as default mesaging app....its really a cool app..n i think that there is no option for..'no auto coversion to mms'...but earlier i was using handcent sms ..that containd the feature of 'no coversion to mms when msg exceds 3 or waterevr it was.'.so chk it out........n yr wlcx..:D......n im using v6 supercharger...shuld i disable it??....n ya i appriciate your efforts for the grt work..n yeah....eagrlyy waitin for the new updates.....thnks in advanced....:D

n u shuld remove a2sd because we already removed it n as some users posted its creating bug...:)

yup, remove it... + remove all scripts you have manually added.. they'll conflict.

kaorukail

May 23, 2012
Jakarta
Okay I get it :)
I think I still recommend using the stock sms messaging, because it shows what sim card receive and send the message, unlike go sms pro, which aren't designed for dual sim phone..

jman0

Mar 19, 2009

Maybe, you could release a "Lite" version without a2sd and a "Full" version with it, so people can choose which one to install, but only if it doesn't take you long or is very hard. If I need to, I can open the zip file and remove the scripts before flashing any update on my phone.

Reactions: kaorukail

jman0

Mar 19, 2009
Okay I get it :)
I think I still recommend using the stock sms messaging, because it shows what sim card receive and send the message, unlike go sms pro, which aren't designed for dual sim phone..

That's the same thing I miss when using Go SMS Pro, but the stock sms app on TechnoDuos 1.0 and 1.1 doesn't support Spanish characters. That's why I sent the one on e European ROM to @Millan.SIS, so he could include it in the next update.

kaorukail

May 23, 2012
Jakarta
That's the same thing I miss when using Go SMS Pro, but the stock sms app on TechnoDuos 1.0 and 1.1 doesn't support Spanish characters. That's why I sent the one on e European ROM to @Millan.SIS, so he could include it in the next update.

Oh I see. Well I'm indonesian, so I think it would be best if the dev include swype in it, because it's very handy and it's included in indonesian stock rom.

Request feature:
1.Swype
2.Google Voice Search, it's very helpful if you use dolphin browser HD.
Thanks before :)

Millan.SIS

Mar 20, 2012
Dhenkanal, Odisha
As a2sd is now tested to be working, the a2sd major bug report will be removed.
Thanks to kaorukali

@kaorukali
You have been added to the recognized testers list. So do test each new version & report for bugs whenever possible.

@jman
probably there'll a a2sd remover coz, to launch a lite version I have to do a lot for the same thing .

kaorukail

May 23, 2012
Jakarta
As a2sd is now tested to be working, the a2sd major bug report will be removed.
Thanks to kaorukali

@kaorukali
You have been added to the recognized testers list. So do test each new version & report for bugs whenever possible.

@jman
probably there'll a a2sd remover coz, to launch a lite version I have to do a lot for the same thing .

Thanks dev! I will do my best :)
By the way it's kaorukail, not kaorukali :p
By the way I have installed technoduos 1.1 and use the technoduos kernel, and it works just fine. Ps. If you already have a second partition in your as card, I suggest you format the partition again, because when I'm using stock ROM, I use link2sd too, and my second partition is almost full.

When I install this custom ROM, I didn't format my second partition first, and it's still almost full (about 800MB), and I cannot wipe it via my sgy duos because link2sd cannot mount the second partition. After I wipe my second partition, it worked just fine and my internal memory have much free space.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Deprecated

TechnoDUOS For GT-S6102 Galaxy Y DUOS

Read the terms & conditions at the bottom before doing anything !

72309351.png

Latest Stable Release : TechnoDUOS Version 1.5 BDSky S1525

Downloads : Click Here
    Screenshots : Click Here
    Guides & Troubleshooting : Click Here

97793249.png

.::[Downloads]::.

Downloads

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version 1.0
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. TechnoDUOS1.0 (Stable) (Rom)
    2. TechnoDUOS1.1 (Stable) (UpdatePack)
    3. TD Kernel

Galaxy Y Pro Duos (Currently Not Under Development)
    1. Compatibility Patch
    2. TD Kernel

Version 1.5 BDSky
    1. TechnoDUOS1.5 (Stable S1525) (ROM) *New
    2. ADBLK Fix (UpdatePack) *New
    3. Arabic Support (Beta QF2) (UpdatePack)
    4. BDSky Kernel

Apps
    TechnoDuos 1.0 - 1.1
    1. Google Talk (UpdatePack)

TechnoDuos 1.5 BDSky
    1. A2SD Enabler
    2. A2SD Enabler 2 (UpdatePack) (Altrenative)
    3. Google Talk (UpdatePack)
    4. Memo (UpdatePack) *New
    5. MyFiles (UpdatePack) *New
    6. Swype (UpdatePack)

Tools
    Latest
    1. KernelFlasherV2 Updated (Flash + Backup) *New (Recommended)
    2. KernelFlasher Updated *New (Only Flash)
    3. KernelBackup (Only Backup)

Previous
    1. KernelFlasher (Only Flash)
    2. KernelFlasherV2 (Flash + Backup)

All Mirrors
    TechnoDUOS 1.5 BDSky
    1. TechnoDUOS1.5 (Stable S1525) (ROM) *New # 4shared Mirror Provided By lavadepa !
    2. A2SD Enabler (UpdatePack) *New # Mediafire Mirror Provided By mustang4372 !

Please Support TechnoDUOS !

Please Donate !
    .::[ScreenShots]::.

Version 1.5 BDSky :

user4642863pic263971343.png
    user4642863pic263981343.png
    44477568.png
    69897902.png

72288334.png
    user4642863pic263991343.png
    50285559.png
    8824653.png

user4642863pic264011343.png
    user4642863pic264041343.png
    user4655002pic272781345.png
    user4655002pic272931345.png

Thanks to | boooggy | jman0 | kaorukail | kuldeephack | lavadepa | MNgez | nitubhaskar | sgyd12 |

Version 1.0 :

ouqd5j.jpg
    s101eo.jpg
    2qnsdu8.jpg
    351vpn8.jpg

1gkh8x.jpg
    qt83.jpg
    10y0006.jpg
    55rzpk.jpg

ygpu.jpg
    219pf9e.jpg
    2ag7ry1.jpg
    2ebu460.jpg

Thanks to | manoranjan2050 |

.::[Guides & Troubleshooting]::.

INSTALATION

(First & foremost work for you is to make a nandroid backup using cwm from here.)

1. ROM (Recommended : For Flashing & Data/Cache Wiping Use Stock Recovery )
    =Copy the Rom to the root of your sdcard
    =Boot into Recovery using 3 button combo
    =Wipe data/factory reset
    =Wipe cache partition
    =Apply update from sdcard
    =Select your *ROM.zip
    =Reboot
    Starting will be slow so wait and don't force stop.

2. KERNEL
    =Copy both KernelFlasherV2-U.zip & boot.img(kernel) to the root of your sdcard.
    =Boot into Recovery using 3 button combo
    =Apply update from sdcard
    =Select CWM-6102.zip (Obtain it from here.)
    =Select update zip from sdcard
    =Select KernelFlasherV2-U.zip
    =Reboot

Kernel Flasher V2 Updated (Recommended)
    Added Current Kernel Backup Feature
    After flashing there'll be a "boot_bak.img" file in your sdcard root.
    Just rename it to "boot.img" & flash it (when required) as described above.

GALAXY Y PRO DUOS COMPATIBILITY (Beta)
    (Currently Not Under Development !)

Installation :
    =Flash the rom as described above.
    =Then flash the "Compatibility Patch" from Downloads.
    =Flash the kernel for Y Pro Duos from Downloads.

EXTRAS

1. TechnoDUOS 1.5 BDSky

i. Control The In-Built Adblocker (Flash The ADBLK Fix From Downloads Section !)

=Open a Terminal Emulator
    =Enter the following code
    Code:
    su
    adblk
    =If adblocker was enabled, it'll be disabled & vice versa.

ii. Mount System As R/W | R/O

=Open a Terminal Emulator
    =Enter the following code to mount the System as R/W (Read & Write)
    Code:
    su
    sysrw
    =Enter the following code to mount the System as R/O (Read Only)
    Code:
    su
    sysro

TROUBLESHOOTING

Currently, there's no problem that can be resolved by instructions.
    Will be updated if any...
    .::[Contributors]::.

Contributors

1. boooggy
    2. Djole-97
    3. dr.manoj_n
    4. filderge
    5. jman0
    6. kaorukail
    7. kuldeephack
    8. lavadepa
    9. MNgez
    10. mustang4372
    11. nitubhaskar
    12. samsoul16
    13. sgyd12

TechnoDUOS 1.5 BDSky Stable Version
    Special thanks to nitubhaskar for providing logcats
    Special thanks to lavadepa for complete pre-release testing

Donations

1. mousin
    2. ozasco

Special thanks for supporting this project !