Is my battery original or fake?

Search This thread

dead!

May 23, 2012
Hey guys,

a few days ago i bought a battery for my ace.
Im not sure wether its fake or not, but compared to my old battery there are some differences:
the QR-code of the new battery is bigger
the scriptue seems to be a little displaced

i hope someone can help me because i want to use original samsung battery exclusively.

ps: i attached a photo of both batteries, the left one is the new one and the old one is on the right

Attachments

• Akku.jpg
    Akku.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 1,628

Harry GT-S5830

Apr 9, 2012
Hey guys,

Im not sure wether its fake or not, but compared to my old battery there are some differences:

i hope someone can help me because i want to use original samsung battery exclusively.

ps: i attached a photo of both batteries, the left one is the new one and the old one is on the right

It looks legitimate, might just be from a similar model phone or maybe they all vary (my battery has a bit of a crook in the right side)

Reactions: dead!

foggydisaster

May 2, 2012
Kiev
on mine original battery the QR code is big. as on your new battery. so it may be original:)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA

Reactions: dead!

alcaloide_

Nov 9, 2011
Mexico
I've seen fake ones that say "SVMSUNG" and look the same, but yours looks original, how much was it? if it was less than $10 I don't think it's original D:

Mardon

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Hamburg
markusmenzel.de
AW: Is my battery original or fake?

Original but right battery is earlyer manufactured you can see it on date and serial nr. So its the old layout on the right battery left has new layout.

Gesendet von meinem GT-S5830 mit Tapatalk 2

samueldc

Mar 10, 2012
Video tutorial

There is a tutorial in Youtube for this issue. Can't send the link, but the video code: gnzuL4X-Ns0

emimob

Apr 18, 2014
its fake because qr codes is diffrent

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

It looks legitimate, might just be from a similar model phone or maybe they all vary (my battery has a bit of a crook in the right side)
    on mine original battery the QR code is big. as on your new battery. so it may be original:)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA
    Legit

Think it's real. As long it doesnt feel chinese :)