Inexpensive Car Dock

Search This thread

dragonturbo3

Jan 5, 2009
I looked through the accessories threads and did not see this one.

Bought it on ebay, the item number is 310396344082. Sorry I am unable to post links yet.

If you do not plan on putting a case on your One X then I highly recommend this car dock. The suction is strong and all joints have tension adjusters. Also the cradle part is on a ball type swivel with tension adjustment. Holds the phone very securely and does not interfere with any of the buttons or ports. This is not a universal as the cradle part seems to be molded specifically for the HTC One x (perfectly molded around the camera).

It does not put the phone in car mode automatically, you will have to push the car icon. But I have seen special charging cables that will do that for you also.

bimmerd00d

Jan 24, 2008
Ibolt x case wi launch may 31 and looks promising.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

bongd

Jun 20, 2010
Holy smokes, that's too cheap not to buy. Purchased!

Just bought a Galaxy Nexus one for my car but upgraded to this phone. Ah well lol

dasilvetz

May 16, 2007

Bought it on ebay, the item number is 310396344082. Sorry I am unable to post links yet.

If you do not plan on putting a case on your One X then I highly recommend this car dock. The suction is strong and all joints have tension adjusters. Also the cradle part is on a ball type swivel with tension adjustment. Holds the phone very securely and does not interfere with any of the buttons or ports. This is not a universal as the cradle part seems to be molded specifically for the HTC One x (perfectly molded around the camera).

It does not put the phone in car mode automatically, you will have to push the car icon. But I have seen special charging cables that will do that for you also.

Thanks awarded!

This is exactly what i was looking for, a slim, low profile car mount and what an amazing price.. Ordered!

JohnnyDanger

Dec 17, 2010
Thanks for the heads up on this. I think I'm going to order one today. I need to get the cable that puts the phone in dock mode. For me it's not so much for the charging, but I want to have the screen stay on and not time out while in the dock.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

stnguyen09

Oct 26, 2010
New Holland, Pennsylvania
Thanks for the heads up on this. I think I'm going to order one today. I need to get the cable that puts the phone in dock mode. For me it's not so much for the charging, but I want to have the screen stay on and not time out while in the dock.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

You can set your screen to always stay on while charging. It's in the developer settings.

rushwal

Mar 24, 2010
Link can be found here

Looks interesting and is cheap price wise.

I have the Inspire 4G dock with this same design (looks like the same removeable clip system) and while I did like the design, the suction cup never seemed to hold well. When I took it down after I got my One X, I realized that the suction cup was breaking away from the mount. YMMV of course...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Link can be found here

Looks interesting and is cheap price wise.