FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Guide]Complete Android ROM development and essential tutorials ~~ By Nero Young ~~

827 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,534

By neroyoung, Senior Member on 19th May 2012, 09:37 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
24th May 2012, 08:04 PM |#21  
Flag Bogotá, Colombia, Colombia
Thanks Meter: 866

Donate to Me
More
Finally!! Now i can polish my custom ROM for DEFY....! BIG THANX!
The Following User Says Thank You to espaciosalter20 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift espaciosalter20 Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 08:16 PM |#22  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Ottawa
Thanks Meter: 5,374

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neroyoung

That SK17i...ftf package is stock firmware for my Xperia Mini Pro.By opeing it i have extracted system.sin file.
You will need ftf package of stock firmware of your Galaxy3 as you mentioned in your signature.
Also re install cygwin Completely and add kitchen files in cygwin/home/<YourUserNameOf PC>/kitchen to remove that error.

Hi neroyoung,

I'm just wondering why you have re-packaged an old version of my kitchen, rather than linking straight from the GitHub repository itself. You should also provide a link to the kitchen FAQ, which has the answers to the issues that users like above are most definitely going to ask about (NOTE: he doesn't need to re-install Cygwin to fix his issue).

Please use these links, and straight from the source, not older buggy versions that have been modified/WinZip'ed by someone else:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633246
https://github.com/dsixda/Android-Ki...rchives/master

Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dsixda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dsixda Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 08:25 PM |#23  
Seacoast near Joppa
Thanks Meter: 1,606

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsixda

Hi neroyoung,

I'm just wondering why you have re-packaged an old version of my kitchen, rather than linking straight from the GitHub repository itself. You should also provide a link to the kitchen FAQ, which has the answers to the issues that users like above are most definitely going to ask about.

Please use these links, and straight from the source not older buggy versions that have been WinZip'ed by someone else:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633246
https://github.com/dsixda/Android-Ki...rchives/master

Thanks

so this is kinda bit off topic, but ive not seen enough threads to be online before when you are. So carpe diem time. Thank you for your Kitchen dsixda!!!! Your awesome and so I thank you for all your hard work!! Also neroyoung, thanks for the guide!! I love it and thank you for all your hardwork too!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to da-pharoah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift da-pharoah Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 08:31 PM |#24  
Flag 45.2500° N, 19.8500° E (Novi Sad)
Thanks Meter: 421

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by da-pharoah

so this is kinda bit off topic, but ive not seen enough threads to be online before when you are. So carpe diem time. Thank you for your Kitchen dsixda!!!! Your awesome and so I thank you for all your hard work!! Also neroyoung, thanks for the guide!! I love it and thank you for all your hardwork too!!!

Yep dsixda your kitchen is great I used it to coock my first rom. Keep up the good work

Sent from my Optimus Me using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nerotNS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nerotNS Ad-Free
24th May 2012, 08:59 PM |#25  
Flag Edmonton
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Fantastic thread! As soon as I can get my hands on a SGSIII my GSII will become a learning platform.
24th May 2012, 09:07 PM |#27  
Flag Novi Sad
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Thanks for this ... my first steps follow
24th May 2012, 09:22 PM |#28  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 24

Donate to Me
More
very nice thread, bookmarked it, and i'll read it daily

but all links are dead
and not easy to find at google
24th May 2012, 09:31 PM |#29  
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Just what i needed...
Thanks a TON!!!!
24th May 2012, 10:11 PM |#30  
Flag Independence, MO
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Nero Young,
Thanks for taking the time to share the knowledge of Android Development that you have acquired. It is much appreciated!
24th May 2012, 10:46 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
WOW this is great!!! Thanks!!
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk jar editing, custom rom, customisation, rom development
Previous Thread Next Thread