[ROM][26/04/12][SENSE 3.6] RunnySandwich V2|ONLINE [ICS 4.0.3]

Search This thread

anonymous_1997

Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
Sorry guys for the little progress I've had exams so I should be able to continue this project in a week or two

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys I'm proud to present my first ROM for the Sensation XL... RunnySandwich!

Fast, smooth, awesome. Sense 3.6 at it's finest.

ONLINE NOW

It's my first ROM on this device (and first I've released) so there might be a few bugs. Comment below if you find any and I'll try to iron them out.

I am putting out a request for a bootanimation, if anyone would be kind enough, preferable with a bit on neon blue, and of course the ROM name :)
    I am also going to request someone cook up an advanced power menu that would mean a lot

Flash the SuperSU package attached for root.

I recommend you flash either the supersmooth rosie or the ultrasmooth for the best experience (It's already superfast anyway though).

Attached the Bravia Engine for anyone that wants it :)

Transparent status bar mod thanks to hannemaster attached below :)

• Android 4.0.3 - WWE 2.31.401.2 CL369548 test-keys
    • Zipaligned
    • Busybox
    • Took out a few unnecessary apps like polaris office, forgot a couple but they'll be dealt with next update when it comes.
    • A few tweaks for speed chucked in there as well (build.prop)

How to Install
    Get ROOT on your Device
    Get RECOVERY on your Device
    Get BinDroid.zip on your Device
    Reboot in RECOVERY, delete all partitions
    Reboot to Bootloader and FlashTHIS BOOT.IMG| Commandline: fastboot flash boot boot.img
    Flash RunnySandwich.zip
    Reboot
    HAVE FUN
    credits for the method to shingers5 (and DutchDanny where i hijacked these instructions from :p)

DOWNLOAD: Rapidshare MIRROR: JoeVoo

Thanks to The Three Musketeers for the updater-script (kept getting errors on the one I made so took a bit of a shortcut lol :p)
    Thanks also to cb.de for the base. Good job mate :D
    Thank you finally to benjamin.j.goodwin for a bit of emotional support :D
    Thanks JoeVoo for the mirror :)
    Flashed the Rom and I like it. Apologies if came across harshly was just trying to motivate you to keep on at it. Root seems to be an issue on this Rom so after flashing supersu .88 all is well. Need to update it and grant auto permissions not prompt. Root exp and font installer works.
    Think everyone is like me as negative comments only make me work harder. I like the 3d carousel and the speed of the Rom. Only good things can follow

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium
    How about ultra smooth rosie?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using xda premium

Click on the link and you will see the last attachment "Ultra smooth roise"
    Guys we all have to start somewhere. This is how one would learn how to be a developer. I think it's a bit harsh to be so negative. It's you guys that should be mentoring new developers.

from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

as you read... my comment is not negativ...i only think it should be said...and you are right..we all started from such a point... ;)

edit: i dont have a problem with mod rom (from my point eg. everyone can make a other rom from my rom)...but its like shingers said...please make some thing that makes this rom unique ;) :)

i hope anonymous_1997 understand what´s meant here...dont give it up...its great to see more rom devs here