[ROM]█ ELEGANCIA™█ ◄ICS►[10 June]◄|v3.1.1|►Tweaks|APM|Beats|APN Unlock◄|3.32.531.14|►

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

wildcontigo

Apr 5, 2012
Katy, TX
Also other tmous roms are still having bugs with GPS and network speeds, no to mention not working tweaks. Again, elegancia is objectively better. Thx chef and the whole team

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA

rorycs

Jul 9, 2010
Steve, the Rom is just fine. Mms and sms work right out of the box for me. I have not had any bugs. Nothing that interferes with my phone and the way I use it. It might be somewhat slow but this tread and phoenix's are almost constantly in at least the first 10 or better in the development section. Other treads are just too "popular" to even compete (can't see why). I don't mean any disrespect to other devs that also have good products, but I don't see why personally since after actually trying different roms, none really offer anything superior or have the "wow" factor of elegancia roms. Then again that's just me.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA

+1

jmcdonald58

Apr 28, 2010
Fort Worth,Tx
twitter.com
Thanks JM, at least you are there to reply :cool:

It is very difficult to even get a reply to questions from this thread...
Still thinking of what to do next with Elegancia_TMOUS development, too quiet to my taste

I try to help if I can the Rom is great though I hope you do continue a few more builds for sure I know you can make it rock I appeciate you doing this t-mobile build and know others here also do have coffee on me Confirmation number: 78925288422027245 some support from 1 happy user of all Elegancia builds for Sensation

Reactions: Steve0007

Steve0007

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
May 10, 2009
Paris
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Ladies, Gentlemen,

Elegancia_TMOUS has been updated.
As usual, the changelog has been posted in our post 2.

We believe it includes some nice improvements :)

Now it is time to rock your phone.

Enjoy :)

PS1: Full Wipe could/might be required
(if you can't see the HTC Twitter widget and/or the HTC Location widget, then you will have to Full/super Wipe)
PS2: Mirrors are most welcome

Last edited:

Steve0007

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
May 10, 2009
Paris
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
I try to help if I can the Rom is great though I hope you do continue a few more builds for sure I know you can make it rock I appeciate you doing this t-mobile build and know others here also do have coffee on me Confirmation number: 78925288422027245 some support from 1 happy user of all Elegancia builds for Sensation

I know JM, you have been helping and supporting Elegancia since long time and this is really much appreciated. Again thanks a lot JM :)

rorycs

Jul 9, 2010
Steve, if I understand correctly the battery now includes percentage... any chance of adding a flashable to restore the stock battery icon? :)

Bluejay913

Sep 2, 2010
KC
Ladies, Gentlemen,

As usual, the changelog has been posted in our post 2.

We believe it includes some nice improvements :)

Now it is time to rock your phone.

PS1: Full Wipe could/might be required
(if you can't see the HTC Twitter widget and/or the HTC Location widget, then you will have to Full/super Wipe)
PS2: Mirrors are most welcome

This is very much appreciated. Like others tmous users are saying the Rom is great. I personally havent had any problems. Please keep up development on this great Rom. Love to see what's in store for new updates. You always amaze me by making your already great roms better with each release.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM]█ ELEGANCIA™█ ◄ICS►[10 June]◄|v3.1.1|►Tweaks|APM|Beats|APN Unlock◄|3.32.531.14|►

Thread closed
    EVERYTHING IS NOW HERE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Welcome to Elegancia™ ICS Rom Series !

This development thread is for Elegancia custom firmware series for the HTC Sensation: Sensation, Sensation 4G and Sensation XE.
    This is much improved version of stock ROM - Pure Stock Look!
    If you wish Themed Rom with goodies: HERE

20120514234118.jpg

Few comments from users:

jackyaway: This rom is so AWESOME!!! I have never seen a so responsive and fluid rom. Very very compliments to the developers!

KCuadrado: All I can say is wow, thanks Steve. I came from a cyanogenmod 9 ROM and this is exactly as fast as AOSP, but with better battery life, and the beauty of Sense

MuertoKo: Btw I'm really impresed on how your rom works with Faux kernel here, it's been 3 hours and for now just one word, AMAZING

Lionhardt: Wow this Rom is flying! What a difference, even from v1.0.0

Rackfoo: It is amazing how great this rom is. Super fast and smooth, with great battery life. I am simply floored by performance and stability of Elegancia!

Pens and DreamS: No issues to report means you did an awesome job

vernon092487: I'm fairly new to Elegancia and I think I found my new daily driver. This ROM is awesome!
    Thank you Steve!

rawrfische: This ROM is just about perfect in every way
    The coming update looks great Steve. Thank you for your excellent work. Can't wait!

ROM Features

Ω Android ICS 4.03 Main base is RUU 3.32.531.14, with the latest HTC Sense 3.6
    Ω Stock kernel @1.2 Ghz (unsecured boot.img so can you flash any custom kernel)
    Ω This is improved version of stock ROM - no visual changes!
    Ω Enhanced Audio Beats included and fully functional
    beatsbydreidockiconbyso.jpg

Ω TMOus Wifi-Calling working 100%
    Ω Record calls
    Ω Enabled GPU UI rendering
    Ω Latest GL Drivers
    Ω For TMOUS users: T-Mobile HotSpot is free with Elegancia :D
    Ω HQ Camera (Thanks to Nodo)
    Ω Improved GPS lock
    Ω HTC Keyboard with arrows
    Ω Deodexed, zipaligned, tweaked
    Ω Skype working
    Ω Synchronisation fully working
    Ω Improved SD card read ahead
    Ω Tweaks Application included
    Ω Extra Quick Settings
    Ω Advanced Power Menu
    Ω Busybox + runparts, TitaniumBackup
    Ω Location is enabled
    Ω A lot of junk removed
    Ω Screenshot by pressing Power and Home
    Ω All /system applications updated to latest available
    Ω All /data applications updated to latest available
    Ω Sony Bravia Engine - HQ Image and Movie improvement
    Ω Latest Market
    Ω Aroma Installer
    Ω Looking for Rom stability, outstanding battery life and smoothness, welcome you are at the right place!
    See the changelog to know about the updates...

You can stay up to date on the status of Elegancia ROM development by "following" on Twitter:

Support to Elegancia™ Rom Serie is most welcome and appreciated:

Downloads

Elegancia™ Rom Series ICS Release Sense 3.6

Let's rock !

It is advised to flash first the Firmware Package posted by GROGG88 HERE
    This not required if you have already the European 3.32 Firmware
    . The only difference is the RCData.img
    You have to flash the Firmware from 3.32 RUU only once for all !

The second requirement is to have EXT4 recovery to enjoy the interactive installation :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edition_3.1.1: Compatible for "normal" Sensation, Sensation XE and Sensation 4G
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elegancia™ Rom Series ICS_Sense_3.6: Edition_3.1.1

Elegancia_ICS_Edition_3.1.1

Ω Full Rom: FULL/SUPER Wipe NOT REQUIRED if coming from previous Elegancia_ICS_TMOUS
    Ω Added HTC E-Reader
    Can be removed thru Aroma if you don't wish it
    Ω Added SimTools Kit
    Ω Updated build.prop (TMOUS users only)
    Ω Zipalined with latest SDK
    Ω Updated latest GooglePlay applications
    Ω Minor changes & updates
    Ω Bugs ?: you tell me !
    6z2SH.gif

Elegancia_ICS_Edition_3.1.0

Ω Full Rom: FULL/SUPER Wipe NOT REQUIRED if coming from previous Elegancia_ICS_TMOUS
    Ω Fixed some Aroma scripts to remove applications
    Ω Fixed some widgets that did not get removed during the Installation process
    Ω Removed Friend Stream as a removal application as it creates issue to some users
    Ω Added more applications to remove during the Aroma installation
    Ω Added Samsung Voice as an option during the Aroma installation
    (Thanks to darkmantra)
    Ω More memory and space available
    Ω Updated build.prop
    6z2SH.gif

Code:
    Elegancia_ICS_Edition_3.0.0

Ω Full Rom: [URL="http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&drKey=1359&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fxdaforums.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D1098849&v=1&libid=1323438013462&out=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2F3qt4nx2&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fxdaforums.com%2Fforumdisplay.php%3Ff%3D1112&title=%5BROM%5D%20Android%20Revolution%20HD%E2%84%A2%203.6.8%20XE%20%7C%204.1.8%20Sense%203.5%20%7C%20High%20Quality%20%26%20Performance%20-%20xda-developers&txt=Super%20Wipe&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13234380267144"]FULL/SUPER[/URL] Wipe is ADVISED [B][U] but NOT REQUIRED[/U][/B] if coming from previous Elegancia_ICS_TMOUS 
    Ω Added [B]HTC Facebook Chat[/B]
    Was missing from original RUU
    So now it shows up and works fine :)
    Ω Added Teeter game
    Ω [B]Removed some 3rd party applications[/B]
    (Can be grabbed directly from PlayStore)
    Ω [B]Updated the Beats[/B] Sound Effect again :D
    Ω Trimmed down the Rom
    Ω [B]More menory[/B] available
    Ω [B]More space[/B] available
    Ω Added Stock look battery % during the Aroma Installation
    Ω Updated Aroma Installation
    A lot of [B]Applications can now be uninstalled[/B] during the Aroma Installation
    Ω Added [B]Multilanguages[/B] to TMOUS during set-up
    Ω Updated Sonia Bravia HD to latest
    Thanks to XxXPachaXxX
    Ω [B][U]More Speed[/U][/B] :D
    [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/vin255764/6z2SH.gif[/IMG]

[B][U]Elegancia™ Rom Series ICS_Sense_3.6[/U][/B]: [B][SIZE="4"]TMOUS_Edition_2.1.0[/SIZE][/B]

Elegancia_ICS_TMOUS_Edition_2.1.0

Ω Full Rom: [URL="http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&drKey=1359&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fxdaforums.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D1098849&v=1&libid=1323438013462&out=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2F3qt4nx2&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fxdaforums.com%2Fforumdisplay.php%3Ff%3D1112&title=%5BROM%5D%20Android%20Revolution%20HD%E2%84%A2%203.6.8%20XE%20%7C%204.1.8%20Sense%203.5%20%7C%20High%20Quality%20%26%20Performance%20-%20xda-developers&txt=Super%20Wipe&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13234380267144"]FULL/SUPER[/URL] Wipe is normally [B][U] NOT REQUIRED[/U][/B] if coming from previous Elegancia_ICS_TMOUS 
    Ω [B]Fixed the HTC Tweeter bug[/B]
    Ω [B]Fixed the 2G/4G icons[/B] for TMOUS Users
    Ω[B] Fixed HTC Location[/B]
    Ω Added Stock look [B]battery %[/B]
    Ω Updated the Window animation
    Ω Enhanced again the [B]Beats Sound Effect[/B]
    Ω More Speed :D
    Ω Smooth as butter :)

[B][U]2.0.0 changelog[/U][/B]

Ω Full Rom: [URL="http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&drKey=1359&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fxdaforums.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D1098849&v=1&libid=1323438013462&out=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2F3qt4nx2&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fxdaforums.com%2Fforumdisplay.php%3Ff%3D1112&title=%5BROM%5D%20Android%20Revolution%20HD%E2%84%A2%203.6.8%20XE%20%7C%204.1.8%20Sense%203.5%20%7C%20High%20Quality%20%26%20Performance%20-%20xda-developers&txt=Super%20Wipe&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13234380267144"]FULL/SUPER[/URL] Wipe is [B][U]REQUIRED[/U][/B] even if coming from previous Elegancia_ICS_TMOUS
    Ω Updated the Rom installer to latest [B][U]Aroma 2.0[/U][/B]
    Thanks [B][U]Amarullz[/U][/B]
    Ω Updated the build to make it [B]World Wide Compatible[/B]
    Ω Updated the build to make it [B]compatible with All Sensation devices[/B] 
    (Sensation 4G, Sensation XE, Sensation)
    Ω [B]Unlocked the APNs[/B]
    Ω More Speed :)
    Ω Enhanced again the Beats Sound: [B][U]Stunning[/U][/B]!
    Ω Updated Google Play Store: stock look
    Ω Added [B]1.6Ghz OC kernel[/B] during installation (Stock 1.2Ghz still available)
    Thanks to [B][U]Sebastian[/U][/B]
    Ω Ported Leedroid Tweaks to this build
    Thanks to [B][U]m0rnax[/U][/B] (look [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1586037"]HERE[/URL] for details)

Ω Full Rom: [URL="http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&drKey=1359&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fxdaforums.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D1098849&v=1&libid=1323438013462&out=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2F3qt4nx2&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fxdaforums.com%2Fforumdisplay.php%3Ff%3D1112&title=%5BROM%5D%20Android%20Revolution%20HD%E2%84%A2%203.6.8%20XE%20%7C%204.1.8%20Sense%203.5%20%7C%20High%20Quality%20%26%20Performance%20-%20xda-developers&txt=Super%20Wipe&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13234380267144"]FULL/SUPER[/URL] Wipe is not required if coming from previous Elegancia_ICS_TMOUS
    Ω Fixed the 3G icons => 2G/4G icons
    Ω Updated Gmail to Stock look
    Ω Updated Google Search to Stock look
    Ω Updated Bootanimation to Stock look
    Ω Updated Downanimation to Stock look
    Ω Enhanced the Beats Sound Effect
    Ω Added tweaks for battery life :)
    Ω Updated build.prop

[B][U]Elegancia™ Rom Series ICS_Sense_3.6[/U][/B]: [B][SIZE="4"]TMOUS_Edition_1.0.0[/SIZE][/B]

[B][U]1.0.0 changelog[/U][/B]

Ω First release

Download Elegancia_ICS_Edition_3.1.1:

Download: HERE or HERE or TORRENT or HERE

MD5 checksum: 6041e1d61872fbb0a76f385d97368c0e

If you download, please take one second to press the "Thanks" button and to rate this Thread
    If you wish to support our work, please press the Donate button. It is always welcome !!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TMOUS_Edition_1.2.0: Only US T-Mobile Compatible
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you wish an Enhanced TMOUS Rom (without Extended Quick Settings, without APM, without Tweaks Application) with Beats and with UNLOCKED APN and some Elegancia magics !

Download Elegancia_TMOUS_Edition_1.2.0:

Download: HERE

MD5 checksum: e21b15351960d81aba7a6f8508e5267f
    If you download, please take one second to press the "Thanks" button and to rate this Thread
    If you wish to support our work, please press the Donate button. It is always welcome !!

Thanks & Credits:

- dsixda for his amazing kitchen
    - to Leedroid, Mike1986, NRG, Sergio
    - to V6-Maniac, Baadnewz, Robocik, rmk
    - to SebastianFM for the kernel work
    - to show-p1984 for the kernel work
    - to Team Elegancia Members ;)
    - flemming for his M10Tools
    - brut.all for the apktool
    - Jan, m0rnax for the tweaks
    - And all other great devs that share their work for free!
    Add-Ons Section (zip file to flash)

Ω Theme as an Add-on (by lightninbug): HERE

T-Mobile US Specific Applications

Ω MobileLife_Contacts/TMOUS: HERE

Ω VVM (TMOUS VoiceMail): HERE

Ω MallLite: HERE

Ω Slackerradio (Slacker Radio): HERE

Ω TN6-2 T-Mobile: HERE

Ω MobiTV (TMOUS TV): HERE

Ω Qiz (TMOUS VideoChat): HERE
    Ω Unreleased Qiz (thanks to rorycs): HERE (See comments: here)

Ω Updated TMOUS Applications (unzip the file and install the applicaton you want): HERE
    Thanks to rorycs

Others Add-ons

Ω Drivers to get instagram to work: HERE

Ω Stock kernel: HERE

Elegancia Banners, spread them widely ;)

How to change/update the banner: HERE

sigpic12886417.png

Elegancia20Rom20Addict-1.png

eleganciarombanner3300x.png

eleganciarombanner2300x.png

eleganciarombanner1300x.png

teambanneroption01juste.png

bannereleganciaromuser0.png

bannereleganciaromaddic.png

bannereleganciarom01.png

eleganciarombanner001a.png

eleganciabanner001a.png

elegancia001usera.png

elegancia001addicta.png

Just FYI, posted the changelog of Elegancia_TMOUS_V2.2.0
    No ETA yet, still a lot of work to complete...
    Ladies, Gentlemen,

As usual our changelog has been posted in post 2.
    We believe it includes some nice improvements.
    Full/Wipe is recommended this time even if coming from previous Elegancia_TMOUS

Now it is time to rock your device.