Quote:
Originally Posted by rodesiao

Was it TCPMP or CorePlayer, perhaps?

CorePlayer!
25th May 2012, 07:22 PM |#412  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Well, both CorePlayer and TCPMP were jerky here. I got your kitchen and located the sdmemory.dll and sdbus.dll folders. Do you think that, if I copy the same folders from a Touch Pro2 or Touch Diamond2 kitchen (remembering both are based on the MSM7201A), I'll run into problems?
25th May 2012, 07:40 PM |#413  
OP Senior Member
Flag Umuarama
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Well, both CorePlayer and TCPMP were jerky here. I got your kitchen and located the sdmemory.dll and sdbus.dll folders. Do you think that, if I copy the same folders from a Touch Pro2 or Touch Diamond2 kitchen (remembering both are based on the MSM7201A), I'll run into problems?

Maybe. But will never know without trying! Do the changes, rebuild and test, for now I can't do this for myself. (no windows pc here, sorry). Then report the results here. If you succeed, can you post your rom version here?
25th May 2012, 08:00 PM |#414  
Flag São Paulo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord4z

Maybe. But will never know without trying! Do the changes, rebuild and test, for now I can't do this for myself. (no windows pc here, sorry). Then report the results here. If you succeed, can you post your rom version here?

Well, I'm downloading a Touch Diamond2 kitchen. Unfortunately, the internet here at the office is crap (2M for a 12-story building!), so this is going to take some time. I'll build it at home later, then we'll see what happens...

EDIT: The download failed. I'll download it at home.
26th May 2012, 06:43 AM |#415  
Flag São Paulo

More
Quote:

I'll build it at home later, then we'll see what happens...

No luck with the Touch Diamond2 drivers. The memory card was not recognized by Windows Mobile (both SD and SDHC). Gonna try getting the drivers from other MSM7201-based devices (Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, Touch Diamond) to see what happens.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread