i9003 restat solution 100%

Search This thread

real_shadi

May 13, 2012
i9003 hang and restart problem its from internal memory corrupted don't worry flow me step by step

1- remove internal memory from board

2- insert 8gb or up memory card

3- flah phone pit (latona_20110114.pit)

4- flash phone i9003 xXKPQ

(now phone should work 100% but cant access memory and camera not work cos it should save in internal memory)

*if u want add Arabic language u can flash pda after flash xXKPQ

now i will swap between 2 memory (sd card work as internal memory)

1- root the phone

2- install (Root Explorer) by (MyPhoneExplorer) from pc

3- and from (MyPhoneExplorer) make new message and copy all txt from (vold.fstab.txt) file i uploaded and save it as drafts

4- now from phone open message and copy all txt

5- go to (root explorer) open it and go to system/etc and press (mount R/W) open (vold.fstab) as text editor delete all txt and paste now save changes

6- power off phone and tun on and enjoy with i9003 with new 8gb hard ****

don't forget thanx
it is not copy
It is one of my effort Profile
shadi alshanti
sh-alshanti@hotmail.com

MOD EDIT: Root Explorer removed. Try Solid Explorer instead. It's free and it is written by an XDA community member glodos.

Attachments

• vold.fstab.rar
    532 bytes · Views: 12,738
  • 20000113_211521.jpg
    20000113_211521.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 15,272
  • i9003restart.jpg
    i9003restart.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 29,480
Last edited:

chriz74

May 10, 2010
Hello, can you at least post a picture of the internal memory? The one to be removed. Also wouldn't it work also by swapping memory without removing anything?

Skander1998

May 23, 2012
Doha
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy S7
Hello, can you at least post a picture of the internal memory? The one to be removed. Also wouldn't it work also by swapping memory without removing anything?

I don't think it's possible to do swap it since it is corrupt, so this *should* work.
Best option is Samsung's service center, guaranteed fix + you may get 16GB internal memory since they just change the whole board.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i9003 hang and restart problem its from internal memory corrupted don't worry flow me step by step

1- remove internal memory from board

2- insert 8gb or up memory card

3- flah phone pit (latona_20110114.pit)

4- flash phone i9003 xXKPQ

(now phone should work 100% but cant access memory and camera not work cos it should save in internal memory)

*if u want add Arabic language u can flash pda after flash xXKPQ

now i will swap between 2 memory (sd card work as internal memory)

1- root the phone

2- install (Root Explorer) by (MyPhoneExplorer) from pc

3- and from (MyPhoneExplorer) make new message and copy all txt from (vold.fstab.txt) file i uploaded and save it as drafts

4- now from phone open message and copy all txt

5- go to (root explorer) open it and go to system/etc and press (mount R/W) open (vold.fstab) as text editor delete all txt and paste now save changes

don't forget thanx
    it is not copy
    It is one of my effort Profile
    shadi alshanti
    sh-alshanti@hotmail.com

MOD EDIT: Root Explorer removed. Try Solid Explorer instead. It's free and it is written by an XDA community member glodos.

LOL...8 GB hard **** looks interesting....
    anyways lot of people are facing this problem... If this works it will be a great help.
    Thank you joviedagalea for your help! I did all the steps until flashing with XXKPQ and now I can't access to boot menu... Please help!

this what i did . . .

flash latona_20110114.pit . .

click on PIT button and select latona_20110114.pit and check the Repartition below the ID:COM as displayed in above screen and click on Start button. It will show a blank screen once it’s flashed, now disconnect the phone from computer and remove your mobile battery and put it back,
    Untitled.jpg
    Now again bring your phone back in download mode and connect to pc. reset the odin.

in Odin, ID:Com will light up again once phone got connected to Computer, then uncheck the repartition box (it will be unchecked automatically sometimes)
    - Now click on BOOT LOADER and select the APBOOT_I9003XXKPE_CL409735_REV08_user_low_ship.tar.md5 file.
    - Click on PDA and select the CODE_I9003XXKPE_CL409735_REV08_user_low_ship.tar.md5.
    - Click on PHONE and select the MODEM_I9003XXKPE_REV_00_CL1041909.tar.md5.
    - Click on CSC and select the GT-I9003-CSC-MULTI-OXAKPE.tar.md.
    - Now click on Start....
    . Wait for process to complete and do not detach phone from PC until it finishes successfully
    sample.jpg

. Now, the XXKPE flashing process is complete, your firmware now would be 2.3.4 XXKPE

upter that you can now flash the single file i9003xxkpq_i9003xxkpq_i9003serkpq home.tar.md5

go to download mode again
    in odin click PDA select the XXKPQ file and start . . .
    xxkpq.jpg

. Now, the XXKPQ flashing process is complete, your firmware now would be 2.3.6 XXKPQ
    This worked for me also. I just want to thank you for saving my i9003. I also like to share my experience.
    Before, I had problems with "internal sd card unexpectedly removed" and "force close"in Froyo; and "Pseudo Reset" in Gingerbread. Tried flashing stock and customs roms but to no avail. That was when my internal SD was still readable but very unstable.
    And now, my internal SD is corrupted and totally unreadable. At first I don't know what to do. So I searched here for possible solution and I found this thread. Here's what I did with mine.
    -I didn't remove my internal SD since it's already unreadable.
    -Flashed pit file and DXKF1 (Froyo) with my 4GB microSD inserted (Phone did work fine but both internal and external SD unavailable. Also camera doesn't work.)
    -rooted phone with Superoneclick 1.9.5
    -And followed items 2 to 6. I used the same modified vold.fstab provided in the first page.

Now my phone is working pretty well. I can now use the camera. :laugh:
    I plan to buy 8GB or 16GB microSD and do flashing-rooting-SDswapping again for bigger storage.

This thread has been very helpful. Keep helping guys.
    (Sorry for my English, if not that good..:eek:)
    Hi, I think the chip to remove is in the right side of the ring speaker. On my i9003 says "SanDisk SDIN4C2-4G" If I'm wrong, please correct me!!!:confused:

Hello, yes it's the memory chip. Check my picture.

i9003restart.jpg