[THEME]Doc's Master, SlimICS, AOKP 06/15/12 [Dark Semi-Transparent]

Search This thread

They Drew First Blood

Aug 27, 2011
Thanks again sinichi21 (I hit the button on random posts). I've been running the Blue Infinitum LBRv1.0.1 for a while now but I missed the nuances of Dark. So I flashed your PCB Blue / Dark mashup, which installed with no issues over the LBRv1.0.1, and it makes me happy. :D

Reactions: sinichi21

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Will this be packaged for cm9/AOKP themer?

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

I would love to do it but I really don't have time to poke the new theme options

This theme is excellent -- simple and looks good. Will the theme for 3.7 work with 3.8?

Not sure i haven't look at it yet ill update it maybe later or tom. Im working on the universal theme flasher so every update of the rom you can still flash over the same package zip every update of the rom :)

Sent from my SGH-I897 using xda premium

Last edited:

brianray14

Jan 29, 2011
Bradenton
This theme is excellent -- simple and looks good. Will the theme for 3.7 work with 3.8?

I flashed the package running slim 3.8 just for the hell of it and for the most part, it worked. None of the apps seemed to have taken tho. The settings page, menus, control widget changed but the dialer, music player and calculator didn't convert. Meh, it's still an improvement :)

EDIT: No wonder the apks didn't take.. They weren't in the zip, lol. After flashing the dark theme apps, everything went smoothly except for the dialer. The dialer is a no go. Haven't figured out how to replace it either :p

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSoaresan

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Themes are updated to universal theme flasher so It should technically work on any rom updates no need to wait for me to update the themes unless I made some changes on the theme. Let me know if everything is ok hope everything out im really tired while I was making this themes :p please hit me a thanks button if ever you appreciate the themes and also I want to say thanks to Vibranturk for providing me the resources and to everyone who supported me to go on with the themes you guys are cool :D

Note: In order to get the dark pcb blue you need to flash the pcb captivate rom base here on this site or else it will mess up your theme

Dark Theme AOKP

Dark Theme AOKP - Stock wifi with data mod

Dark Theme Doc's Master v12

Dark Theme Doc's Master v12 - Stock wifi with data mod

Dark Theme SlimICS

Dark Theme SlimICS - Stock wifi with data mod

Dark Pcb Blue

Last edited:

brianray14

Jan 29, 2011
Bradenton
Themes are updated to universal theme flasher so It should technically work on any rom updates no need to wait for me to update the themes unless I made some changes on the theme. Let me know if everything is ok hope everything out im really tired while I was making this themes :p please hit me a thanks button if ever you appreciate the themes and also I want to say thanks to Vibranturk for providing me the resources and to everyone who supported me to go on with the themes you guys are cool :D

Dark Theme AOKP

Dark Theme AOKP - Stock wifi with data mod

Dark Theme SlimICS

Dark Theme SlimICS - Stock wifi with data mod

Dark Theme Doc's Master

Dark Theme Doc's Master - Stock wifi with datamod

Bummer...Flashed "slim with data mod" and it hung at bootscreen.

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Bummer...Flashed "slim with data mod" and it hung at bootscreen.

Aw does the other dark slim theme work? There is a backup folder called universalbackup i think on the sdcard you can flash that again to revert and what version of slim ics are you on

Last edited:

brianray14

Jan 29, 2011
Bradenton
Aw does the other dark slim theme work? There is a backup folder called universalbackup i think on the sdcard you can flash that again to revert and what version of slim ics are you on

I'm running slim 3.8. I'm not overly concerned about reverts as i made a nandroid beforehand :)..please be aware that I'm just reporting my findings. The theme is gorgeous btw. This is the ONLY missing feature of slim to make the ROM completely rock!

After nandroiding, i flashed the new slim you just posted. It works except for system settings FC. I checked permissions and they are correctly set. Went into CWM and wiped caches/fixed permissions but nope.. FC

Edit: Nice!! Took the settings.apk from the the 3.7 theme, placed in system/app, fixed permissions, rebooted and presto!! No more fc

Last edited:

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
I'm running slim 3.8. I'm not overly concerned about reverts as i made a nandroid beforehand :)..please be aware that I'm just reporting my findings. The theme is gorgeous btw. This is the ONLY missing feature of slim to make the ROM completely rock!

After nandroiding, i flashed the new slim you just posted. It works except for system settings FC. I checked permissions and they are correctly set. Went into CWM and wiped caches/fixed permissions but nope.. FC

Im getting confused on your statement just to clarified the theme you flash before hand is the theme for slimics v3.7 right? If thats the case grab the settings apk from the v3.8 reboot and see if still fc if there is no fc then go to cwm and flash the new theme and see if still fc

Last edited:

brianray14

Jan 29, 2011
Bradenton
Im getting confused on your statement just to clarified the theme you flash before hand is the theme for slimics v3.7 right? If thats the case grab the settings apk from the v3.8 reboot and see if still fc if there is no fc then go to cwm and flash the new theme

Well, I reverted back to unthemed stock slim 3.8 ROM via nandroid. I then flashed the 3.8 theme which caused settings FC. I extracted the settings.apk from the 3.7 themed zip, over wrote the 3.8 theme settings.apk in the system app folder and it worked. No more fc

I'm going to flash the dark themes apps now to see if i get that pesky dialer issue again. I'll report back

Edit: Settings from 3.8 caused FC. 3.7 setting apk works with 3.8 theme. Hopefully that makes sense :) i apologize for the confusion

Last edited:

brianray14

Jan 29, 2011
Bradenton
Got it working perfectly now on my end without any issues :) apps 3.5 with 3.8 theme after replacing settings.apk with 3.7 version. Perfection

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Ahh confirm then I think i know the cause but im not home right now ill pull out the slim ics for now ill get back later when i get home same time as yesterday

Reactions: cucumbersmell

proper69

Dec 7, 2010
Does this theme break the notification drop down contact picture when getting a text message for anyone else? It stopped showing pictures for me when I installed the theme. Its a bummer because this theme is so nice and that's a slick feature.

sinichi21

Oct 14, 2010
Los Angeles
Does this theme break the notification drop down contact picture when getting a text message for anyone else? It stopped showing pictures for me when I installed the theme. Its a bummer because this theme is so nice and that's a slick feature.

Yeah probably since I haven't update the apps yet it's just mms.apk just replace it with the old mms.apk that you have for the meantime and you will get it back.

M973

Dec 20, 2010
NJ
Finally just updated from b30 AOKP to b37, so now have the theme chooser and loaded a theme through it last night.
If I flash this, any need to return to the stock theme first? And if I want to try another (though this looks nice, will likely want to stay with it :) ), though this gets installed through CWM, can I just flash another through the theme app "over" this, or return to stock theme by installing it, or might that cause issues?
Sorry if they're noob questions, still new with themes and don't want to mess anything up.
Thanks

Edit: guessing the center date mod in the screenshots is from TRusselo's essentials? (as I have that, but opted for without the center date mod this time)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts