PDAVIET ROM WM 6.1 CE OS 5.2.20753 Build 20753.1.4.0

By TranMinhMan

*** Only for Atom Life ***

Screenshot_12-2.png
Screenshot_36.png

Screenshot_14-1.png
Screenshot_11-1.png

ROM Informations:
- CE OS 5.2.20753 Build 20753.1.4.0 PV T2M.
- Pagepool: 6M
- Free Ram ~ 27M.
- .NET Compact Framework 3.5.7283.0
- Adobe Reader LE 2.5
- Advanced Configuration Tool v3.2.0.0 by Julien Schapman
- Base Hue Express
- ClearTemp v1.0.3 by Vicott Wong
- Contacts Manager extension v1.6 by FdcSoft
- Esmertec Java Build ID: 20080704.5.1
- Free Mem
- FTouchFlo
- HTC Sim Manager v6.55
- Moto Q Flashlight by Cory Charlton
- Network Wizard for PocketPC v1.0 (Build 29982.1.0.1.7)
- Synchro Time v0.95 by Dennis Grachov
- Total Commander CE v2.51 by Christian Ghisler
- Pocket RAR 3.80 by Alexander Roshal
- PHM Registry Editor v0.7 by Philipe Majerus
- PIM Backup v2.8.0.0 by FdcSoft
- PocketNotepad v4.0.10
- PocketScreen v1.3 by JJM. Roseboom
- Task Manager v3.1
- WkTASK v1.1.7.3c
- Windows Live v10.6.0034.0800
- Default Dialpad Atom Life support 3G (mod)
- Windows Media Player 10.3 Build 20753 Black (mod)
- Comm Mannager Black (mod)
- Black Calculator (mod)
- Bootscreen (mod)

Up ROM Guides: (up from SD)

- Battery over 70%, MiniSD is smaller than 2G, format FAT16 (on PC is FAT).
- Download and extract with the password below, copy file AL1.DIO to MMC.
- Press Record + Reset, leave Reset first => ***MiniSD Detected*** => waiting 100%, Atom Life auto reset and you have new ROM!

DOWNLOAD

ATOM LIFE - PDAVIET ROM WM6.1 (Core 20753)

Username and Password to download: PDAVIET
Password to extract: TranMinhMan

THANKS A LOT TO TRANMINHMAN!!!!

miky7

Apr 20, 2008
Flashed it very nice. Fast and I hope stable. HTC home is very nice.

Does anyone know how can we select in the Music tab another player than the crapy windows media?

dmalis

Sep 18, 2008
It looks awesome man!!1 Thx!

Maybe someone can tell me how does this mod affect battery life. I have some major difficulties with my new stock xp-09 and its standby time which is around 24h. Maybe I should just get a new battery - but which one?

Last edited:

polllux

May 28, 2008
HaggisAdaba
flashed it on to the gf's atom life & looks very nice so far :D

EXCELLENT job on the rom there buddy, will run it through it's paces in the next few days ;)

slashjiang

Nov 17, 2007
Does it support China PRC Locale?

I still used PDAVIET rom after I bought my atom life. It supports Chinese perfactly. I downloaded PDAVIET 6.1 Core 20748 by TranMinhMan, it doesn't support China PRC Locale any more.
Does anyone who are using this rom can tell me does this rom supports China PRC Locale?
Thanks a lot.

dimka100

Sep 19, 2008
Hi,

I have an O2 Atom Life which has been flashed by the latest official WM6 Rom via a USB cable and DDSU successfully.

I have since tried to flash to the following “PDAVIET ROM WM 6.1 CE OS 5.2.20753 Build 20753.1.4.0” via the SD Card method:
I have formatted the SD Card to FAT16, copied the AL1.DIO file, got to boot leader screen (Record + Reset), selected option 5 and inserted the SD Card, phone has detected the SD card but unfortunately I get the following error message “-> Found Mini-SD ->Files check error, cannot download MOT “. I have since tried including various files from the official Installation on the SD Card but I still get the same error message, I have tried every possible combination I could think of but its always the same error message.

1. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Should I maybe try another ROM, is there another good one available for Atom Life?
2. Is it possible to flash this Rom using a USB connection and DDSU? (e.g. replacing the Flash.DIO file with AL1.DIO file, renaming it in the Windows\Temp folder and then trying to use the official rom upgrade application? Or will this method Brick my phone, has anyone tried to do that?

Thank you in advance.

stanley1968

Mar 5, 2006
I still used PDAVIET rom after I bought my atom life. It supports Chinese perfactly. I downloaded PDAVIET 6.1 Core 20748 by TranMinhMan, it doesn't support China PRC Locale any more.
Does anyone who are using this rom can tell me does this rom supports China PRC Locale?
Thanks a lot.

Yes, Hong Kong regional selecting,too.

slashjiang

Nov 17, 2007
Thank you.
I'll download it and try it.

I have downloaded it, and flash it to my atom life, I did not find China PRC Locale in Regional Settings.
I can only install Chinese Fonts and modify the registry to display Chinese.

Hi, stanley1968, how did you make your atom life to support Chinese? Did you replace replace windows\wince.nls?

Last edited:

imranz

Sep 3, 2008
Hi,

I have an O2 Atom Life which has been flashed by the latest official WM6 Rom via a USB cable and DDSU successfully.

I have since tried to flash to the following “PDAVIET ROM WM 6.1 CE OS 5.2.20753 Build 20753.1.4.0” via the SD Card method:
I have formatted the SD Card to FAT16, copied the AL1.DIO file, got to boot leader screen (Record + Reset), selected option 5 and inserted the SD Card, phone has detected the SD card but unfortunately I get the following error message “-> Found Mini-SD ->Files check error, cannot download MOT “. I have since tried including various files from the official Installation on the SD Card but I still get the same error message, I have tried every possible combination I could think of but its always the same error message.

1. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Should I maybe try another ROM, is there another good one available for Atom Life?
2. Is it possible to flash this Rom using a USB connection and DDSU? (e.g. replacing the Flash.DIO file with AL1.DIO file, renaming it in the Windows\Temp folder and then trying to use the official rom upgrade application? Or will this method Brick my phone, has anyone tried to do that?

Thank you in advance.

Same problem with me :( Somebody please help us :(

peterling

Oct 19, 2007
atom life & looks very nice so far i like it thanks...but one thing no good ........about the sound quality..sound bass no strong and treble become strong...can anybody fix it..

peterling

Oct 19, 2007
atom life & looks very nice so far ...i very like it....thanks....but one thing problem is ...about siund quality...sound bass no strong and treble become strong...anybody can fix it ...thanks

jhun_jhun007

Sep 20, 2005
Manila
Bluetooth Failed

Is the Bluetooth problem already fixed on this version?

In BUILD 20748 even you set the OBEX into ENABLED(Default) setting, you i can't still send files via bluetooth or vice versa.

anybody experienced this problem?

anything to do in order to work the bluetooth function?:(

bajok!

Mar 11, 2008
Caloocan
:)
Is the Bluetooth problem already fixed on this version?

In BUILD 20748 even you set the OBEX into ENABLED(Default) setting, you i can't still send files via bluetooth or vice versa.

anybody experienced this problem?

anything to do in order to work the bluetooth function?:(

...you can try to edit your registry:
HKLM/software/microsoft/obex
ISEnabled=1

or

open Advance Config tool, under bluetooth select
OBEX=enabled

hope this helps...cheers!

Last edited:

bajok!

Mar 11, 2008
Caloocan
Flashed it very nice. Fast and I hope stable. HTC home is very nice.

Does anyone know how can we select in the Music tab another player than the crapy windows media?

....use Advance Config tool (built-in in this ROM), look for the section music player, from there you can select htc audio manager plug-in (install first the attached cab)... enjoy!

Attachments

• AudioManager.cab
    574.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

jhun_jhun007

Sep 20, 2005
Manila
:)

...you can try to edit your registry:
HKLM/software/microsoft/obex
ISEnabled=1

or

open Advance Config tool, under bluetooth select
OBEX=enabled

hope this helps...cheers!

i already did as what you'd instructed.. i already check the registry and the value is "1"... i also enabled the OBEX setting into ENABLE (Default setting)..
my IR (Beam) always check/ON for all incoming beam...

any more idea? how about you? did you do it already sending and receiving file via bluetooth?

what i am referring to is for ROM build 20748...

is this problem already resolve in this new ROM version (build 20753)?

Last edited:

bajok!

Mar 11, 2008
Caloocan
i already did as what you'd instructed.. i already check the registry and the value is "1"... i also enabled the OBEX setting into ENABLE (Default setting)..
my IR (Beam) always check/ON for all incoming beam...

any more idea? how about you? did you do it already sending and receiving file via bluetooth?

what i am referring to is for ROM build 20748...

is this problem already resolve in this new ROM version (build 20753)?

...i've flashed my ATOM LIFE back to Medkid's 19214. I've tried both 20748 and 20753 respectively and it worked! The reason I flashed back to 19214 is that it consumes alot of memory and sometimes it hangs on my atom. I would say that the bluetooth has a flaw on these ROMs, i can't sync using bluetooth. Another thing is that you can't select multiple SMS by dragging your stylus and so is for the contacts... But i would say this is beyond the ROMs i've tried, very FAST!